• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Before it's too late: Cole Macgrath vs Misaka Mikoto

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Retired
Yep, gotta do this before downgrades.

Speed is UnEqualized (Macg 292 vs Mach 1155), High 7A versions

Cole_and_mikoto_by_sukreih-d5b0msm.jpg

Cole MacGrath:

Misaka Mikoto:

Goddamn Gar, chill XD also fix the picture, its way too big

Anyway, actually leaning towards Misaka on this one, but I gotta leave rn, so I'll explain either later on tonight or tomorrow

The only time Misaka can prob is via speedblitz... Cole can probably take on any electric attack, but railgun would be annoying. What's the exact stats?

Btw PTS, Kengan Raw latest chapter both english and raw are out. Freaking loving raw

Where are the Storm Calcs downgrades being discussed? I disagree with downgrading them tbh.

Edit: Just how much is Cole's tier going to drop?

Nowhere, density just got dropped so we naturally have to follow suit

Cole may go to 7B and from Low 6B to High 6C

Really minor tbh, not really much of a downgrade compared to other verses

That's it? I thought with 0.5 Grams per cubic meter Infamous 1 Cole would drop to 7-C or lower, and Infamous 2 to Low 7-B or something. I'm releived if that's the case.

Considering the amount of power boosts that Cole got via substations and ray spheres he might still keep 7A tho that's unlikely.

High 6C comes from a blast not a storm, so it's just a supporting feat now. Not a huge issue when the characters are Relativistic+ and the biggest feat is High 6A.

Infamous just shrugs off the downgrades

If we can stay in the 7B range, I'll be happy

@COB

Read both chapters earlier in the day. H Y P E

Definitely gonna start making some profiles after I finish my Shamo respect thread

Anyway, I'm still making my way back from work, so I'm in all honestly no mood to debate rn, gonna respond some more tomorrow. Good night guys.

Alright, I now I am well rested and ready to rock

...and speed is unequalized. Well then

Well, Cole is around ~4x faster (also, Cole scales to a mach 1191 feat), so while its not an overwhelmingly gap, its still notable, and Cole can amp his reactions and attack speed via Precision and Redirect Rockets

However, speed isn't the issue here, its Misaka, rapidly increasing power.

By herself, Misaka's abilities can't do much to Cole. Cole is by this point extremely resistant to lightning, and iron sand can be taken care of by shockwaves or possibly even Cole's own electromagnetic abilities (though they weren't as developed as they were in inFamous 2). Plasma is shrugged off by shields.

But at the same time, Misaka is also ridiculously resistant to lightning, so bolts, arc lightning and lightning storm are now useless. However, shock grenades, megawatt hammers and shockwaves are all still viable, as they use kinetic energy and not electrical energy, and given that Cole is willing to switch tactics once he see's that electricity is useless here

However, keep in mind that Misaka was able to put out 2 gigaton of energy with only 2% percent of her power. Evil Cole, as it stands now, only at 5.5 gigatons. He can amp his strength, but its not nearly as effective as Misaka's, and she can knock out the power in the area casually with lightning strikes. Cole in inFamous 1 would be extremely weakened and fatigued when left in areas with no power, and he would have no means of recharging or healing

Also keep in mind that Misaka in this form has access to a non-energy based attack and a black sphere that can crush anything it touches.

Overall, I think Misaka's passive stat amping and non-electrical attacks, coupled with her ability to knock out the power, will eventually lead to her overwhelming Cole and putting him down despite his initial power advantage and speed advantage

Either that or inconclusive, as Evil Cole can possibly take her out with his speed advantage, but that depends on whether or not he can pick up on her electrical resistance quick enough to switch to spamming gmissiles and grenades. Or she goes 100% and blows up, taking them both out

Well then yeah, Cole can blitz here. He should be fast enough to switch from lighting bolts to rockets, and all it will take it one hit to take her down.

... I don' think so. Not without speed equalized at least. Without it, Misaka get blitzed by someone who can tank a few of her attacks and can one shot her

Back