• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Beerus vs Vegito and fused Zamasu

Status
Not open for further replies.
PaChi2 said:
From Solar system level to Multi-Galaxy+ level there is a big (humongous) gap, vegeta got that in years, frieza in months, Trunks in one day.
You can't use real life logic in DB.Because you don't need to get a trillion times stronger to go just from SS to MSS,lol.Yet alone from SS to universal

I know, I was answering to his "going by logic, vegito should be equal/above beerus", when the show doesnt run on logic.

Also, it was implied in the Episode that Beerus can not hakai Immortal Zamasu. Beerus doesn't know sealing. Whis does if that's what he meant anyway. Incorporeal Form Zamasu can spread across the whole Universe... Doubt Beerus can something of that calimber...

^the beerus downplay is real. Also, I can't believe I just heard you say Beerus doesnt know how to seal

Say it one more time please, you know, that Beerus does not know how to seal.

Honestly if there is any change to this, is that Vegito gets killed in the crossfire if Beerus and that monstrosity were to fight

╬Ü╬ƒ╬£╬Ö╬× said:
Also, it was implied in the Episode that Beerus can not hakai Immortal Zamasu. Beerus doesn't know sealing. Whis does if that's what he meant anyway. Incorporeal Form Zamasu can spread across the whole Universe... Doubt Beerus can something of that calimber...
Beerus doesn't know how to seal? Have you even watched the series? He was the one who sealed the elder Kaioshin in the Z-Sword for millions of years, He certainly does know how to seal and that's likely what Whis was referring to when saying he knows of a better sealing method than the mafuba.

Spreading across the universe doesn't make Zamasu a higher degree of universal than Beerus, so I don't know what you're trying to argue.

"All characters are at their strongest", now if this wasn't a stomp thread before, it is now. Zamasu being Low 2-C makes him above infinitely stronger than Beerus.

Close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back