• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Beerus vs Vegito and fused Zamasu

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.Where was that ever stated/described?

2.Frost went right through the kamehameha, so, he tanked it just fine, doesnt mean the kamehameha is stronger in the tip.

3.Kamehameha is a linear wave of energy, it doesnt make sense for it to become stronger in the tip.

PaChi2 said:
1.Where was that ever stated/described?

2.Frost went right through the kamehameha, so, he tanked it just fine, doesnt mean the kamehameha is stronger in the tip.

3.Kamehameha is a linear wave of energy, it doesnt make sense for it to become stronger in the tip.
Other than hit being able to tank the blast or not his raw power is still below goku because after the kamehamaha clash hit unleashed a barrage of punches on goku goku falls unconscious then gets up and punches hit only once which made hit fly away and break champa's picture then falls on his knees while the of barrage of punches from hit only made goku fall very slowly this is proof hit's raw power is below goku that's my point

So, he knocks Goku unconscious with only a barrage of punches and still he is below him. Knocking him down is, even if needing a barrage, enough to be comparable to his SSB form, if he where that below Goku he wouldnt even scratch him. This is Kaiokenx10 Goku, who is clearly above Hit, vegeta (at that point in time) and all the cast sans GoDs, Angels, Zeno', Goku black.

PaChi2 said:
So, he knocks Goku unconscious with only a barrage of punches and still he is below him. Knocking him down is, even if needing a barrage, enough to be comparable to his SSB form, if he where that below Goku he wouldnt even scratch him. This is Kaiokenx10 Goku, who is clearly above Hit, vegeta (at that point in time) and all the cast sans GoDs, Angels, Zeno', Goku black.
Hit punched goku in his pressure points thats why he was able to knock goku unconscious if hit didn't punch goku in his pressure points the punches would cause some damage but will not knock goku unconscious also my point was that one punch from goku was way more powerful than a barrage of punches from hit

So, you are just assuming the Za Warudo Hit did was all in pressure points? Even when hit has showed that he can harm SSB vegeta with a regular punch (unless you want me to believe that his stomach is a pressure point). Also, I never stated that Hit > SSBx10 Goku, Im not discussing that, I said that hit is at SSB level (after he got serious, that is).

When hit used the time leap against Vegeta Vegeta was completely off-guard because Vegeta doesn't know how to dodge the time leap and he was frozen in his place so he was vulnerable any charcter in dragon ball can be harmed by any simple punch even if its not in a pressure point if he is off guard an example is when goku got injured by a simple rifle ki blast from sorbat because he was off-guard

No. Please rewatch that fight. Vegeta tanked a timeleap punch, held Hit's wrist and then got KO'd by the next (much stronger and not implied anywhere to be aimed at a pressure point) punch. And, by the way, Goku got almost killed by an off-guard Laser beam (PIS, by the way), if every single strike during the time leap was in the same category, as you seem to imply, Hit's attacks arent even Laser level (since he only barely knocked goku out).

a) You cannot be on-guard during the timeleap, every attack hit throws at you will be non-laser level.

b) You can be on-guard during the time leap (if you were prior to the timeleap, as vegeta during the fight), every attack Hit throws is Multi-galaxy to Universe level.

c)Somehow the knowledge of Timeleap lets you stay on-guard during said time leap, this is what you imply, Hit's attacks range from Laser level during timeleap to Universe level when not (as he exchanged some punches with goku).

PaChi2 said:
No. Please rewatch that fight. Vegeta tanked a timeleap punch, held Hit's wrist and then got KO'd by the next (much stronger and not implied anywhere to be aimed at a pressure point) punch. And, by the way, Goku got almost killed by an off-guard Laser beam (PIS, by the way), if every single strike during the time leap was in the same category, as you seem to imply, Hit's attacks arent even Laser level (since he only barely knocked goku out).

a) You cannot be on-guard during the timeleap, every attack hit throws at you will be non-laser level.

b) You can be on-guard during the time leap (if you were prior to the timeleap, as vegeta during the fight), every attack Hit throws is Multi-galaxy to Universe level.

c)Somehow the knowledge of Timeleap lets you stay on-guard during said time leap, this is what you imply, Hit's attacks range from Laser level during timeleap to Universe level when not (as he exchanged some punches with goku).
The laser statement I said was to give an example to prove what I said of how hit damaged Vegeta I wasn't implying that hit's attacks are laser level

The laser almost kills goku, while the attacks were not even close to doing so.

Nop, he was in his SSB form and went back to base.

Edit: enough derailment and offtopic, Im done.

Bats16 said:
Mandrakk The Dark Monitor said:
Didn't Whis say that if Goku and Vegeta joined together that they would actually be a match for Beerus? But that was before, they are stronger now and DID join together. I dunno about Beerus being both of them, maybe have a good fight with one of them but not both. However... he is a true god and still has some very hax abilities so I dunno tbh.
He only said that in the movie. That line was never in Super, so it's irrelevant when it pertains the Super version of Beerus.
Oh he didn't mention it in Super as well? Thought he did tbh, but it's irrelevant to me tbh because it was obviously shown in the Universe 6 saga that the Gods were most definitely stronger than the people they recruited when Champa got enraged. That being said... I don't understand what Aldahshan93161 misunderstood here

He only said that in the movie. That line was never in Super, so it's irrelevant when it pertains the Super version of Beerus.
Oh he didn't mention it in Super as well? Thought he did tbh, but it's irrelevant to me tbh because it was obviously shown in the Universe 6 saga that the Gods were most definitely stronger than the people they recruited when Champa got enraged. That being said... I don't understand what Aldahshan93161 misunderstood here

I didn't misunderstand I know champa is stronger than his team and stronger than goku my point was to show pachi2 that hit is not equal to ssb goku in raw power because he thought so I respect his opinion but I was debating with him to prove my point also when beerus threatened goku so he doesn't help champa's team beerus was threatening a very tired and drained goku that's why he was very confidant although even if goku used his full power he was still weaker than beerus and champa but beerus would've not been so confident if goku wasn't tired and drained

Curious if some people haven't listened to reason yet or are just ignoring it.. Well, anyhow, Beerus is widely accepted to be >Vegito and Zamasu, and won't be surpassed, yet.

Mister Death said:
Curious if some people haven't listened to reason yet or are just ignoring it.. Well, anyhow, Beerus is widely accepted to be >Vegito and Zamasu, and won't be surpassed, yet.
Nothing proves beerus is stronger than fusion Zamasu or vegito I really don't understand why some people are refusing the fact that beerus was scared from ssb kaioken times 10 goku sure beerus was still stronger but beerus was scared from goku because he saw goku posed a kind of a threat to him vegito and fusion Zamasu are leagues above ssb kaioken goku in the tournament arc beerus would give fusion Zamasu or vegito a good fight but would still lose at the end

^Beerus was not scared, he was only shocked

It's you guys who refuse to understand that Champa was about to wipe out both his own team, including hit, and goku, knowing full well he had access to kaioken x10

The same kaioken which briefly overpowered Zamasu in the latest episode

Here in the vsbattles wikia, Champa is top tier, and the lowest of it, Vegito and the others are only high tier.

Mister Death said:

It's you guys who refuse to understand that Champa was about to wipe out both his own team, including hit, and goku, knowing full well he had access to kaioken x10

Here in the vsbattles wikia, Champa is top tier, and the lowest of it, Vegito and the others are only high tier.
Goku was tired from using kaioken and couldn't defend himself,hit's raw power is not as strong as goku, goku's kaioken barley did any damage to Zamasu

Aldahshan93161 said:
Mister Death said:

Goku was tired from using kaioken and couldn't defend himself,hit's raw power is not as strong as goku, goku's kaioken barley did any damage to Zamasu

Few things you don't seem to understand about hit

first, he was winning the battle against Kaioken goku

Secondly, Hit wasn't even allowed to fight at his full power, as the tournemant allowed no killing techniques, so he had to pull punches

Third, Champa, knowing *full well of his opponent's strength*, was genuinely about to destroy his team, if not for the arrival of the omni king

Lastly, Beerus warned goku about attacking champa, regardless of whether he was weakened or not

As a side note, and just a thing of mine, whenever a god of destruction fights seriously, the universe begins to crumble. It's either the power of destruction, or just that Beerus is that powerful

If it's the former, it implies the god in questions has the destructive skills needed to destroy someone like vegito, even if they arent physically strong. If it's the latter, Vegito did not cause any visible damage to the universe, thus, he isnt close to Beerus' level.

I'm gearing more towards the former, that being a god of destruction grants those things, but it's doubtful vegito is physically stronger, but certainly debatable

Hit was winning against goku because of his time leap not his raw power, beerus threatened goku not to interfere with champa or else he would kill him he didn't warn him that if he goes champa would kill him and as I said beerus was very confiedent because goku was very tired and drained,hit's full power is in his killing techniques because if he used them with the time leap he would've killed goku his killing techneques doesn't improve his raw power it improves his time leap and the effect of his attacks on his opponent

Beerus is in a whole other league. He is the god of destruction the only one stronger than him is whis and by a small margin (possibly more) Beerus had no idea what KK was so he was of course shocked when he seen it plus was wondering why he didnt use the technique against him. Beerus bust worlds with a tap of a finger no one in DBS has shown no feat close to this (Xept whis since he is stronger than Beerus he just has'nt shown it)

Mister Death said:

Well to be fair, Goku and Hit were both exhausted and had little power left after fighting each other.

Guys, the power of the Potara Fusion is immense! Iirc the multiplier is Person A x Person B (For Example, Goku x Vegeta = Vegito) and it was stated that if Goku and Vegeta team up, they would beat Beerus. No imagine them fusing with the Potara Earrings, Beerus would get fodderized. The same applies to Zamasu, he would also have enough power (due to the potara earrings) to annihilate Beerus.

Just one of the two (being Vegito or Zamasu) is enough to beat Beerus.

After doing some research I found out I was actually wrong about hit's raw power hit's raw power is actually very close to goku and with killing techneiques hit might beat goku but my vote is still for fusion Zamasu and vegito because of the potara multiplyer

Pokémon Trainer Jacob said:
Guys, the power of the Potara Fusion is immense! Iirc the multiplier is Person A x Person B (For Example, Goku x Vegeta = Vegito) and it was stated that if Goku and Vegeta team up, they would beat Beerus. No imagine them fusing with the Potara Earrings, Beerus would get fodderized. The same applies to Zamasu, he would also have enough power (due to the potara earrings) to annihilate Beerus.

Just one of the two (being Vegito or Zamasu) is enough to beat Beerus.
no it got retconed

Aldahshan93161 said:
The potara multiplayer wasn't retconned
yes it was it was constinly reffered to as there powers merged trunks and vegeta together over powered merged zumasu just like how they should with zumasu and black indivegly.

yes it was it was constinly reffered to as there powers merged trunks and vegeta together over powered merged zumasu just like how they should with zumasu and black indivegly.

This doesn't prove the potara was retconned fusion Zamasu was probably holding back against Vegeta and trunks since the galick gun didn't harm him also fusion Zamasu was able to fight vegito who is way stronger than Vegeta and trunks

This doesn't prove the potara was retconned fusion Zamasu was probably holding back against Vegeta and trunks since the galick gun didn't harm him also fusion Zamasu was able to fight vegito who is way stronger than Vegeta and trunks

no it was becuse the fresh held for his inmrtality had not been reched yet vegeto isnt that much stronger then vegeta and trunks its the diffrens betwen super trunks and goku.

The potara retcon does not matter much in this situation, as Beerus would still mop the floor with Fused Zamasu, and handily defeat Vegito.

Even giving the benefit of the doubt(aka vegito being physically stronger for instance)

Beerus can nullify energy, breathe in space/underwater, has an unknown destruction technique which he used to destroy Zamasu, and much more, without showing anything close to full power

I mean, even plot wise, the fact that Vegito was shown holding nothing back while Beerus still hasnt fought seriously is enough on it's own

If we take plot as a consideration we should also take Goku's statement about Zamasu being one day Beerus' level as something. Also Merged Zamasu had characters like Vegeta and Goku and Gowasu praise him...

Unless Vegito's potara fusion multiplier from the guide is retconned, Vegito is Goku's PL x Vegeta's PL x SSB's multiplier (over 400x base). I think Base Vegito should be breathe Beerus out of existance. Another guide said Base Vegito > SSJ3 Goku, so Base Trunks saga Vegito would be over 400x Base Trunks saga Goku, then add on SSJ1, 2, or SSB's multiplier on top of that and Beerus should still get destroyed. Inb4 KKx100 SSB Vegito is 5% Beerus

It really depends. Logically I think Vegito should be stronger though. Let's look at it this way. SSJ Vegito > Buuhan. Buuhan is at bare minimum double SSJ3 Goku power (and that would only be the case if SSJ3 Goku were at or near Stuper Buu/ Ultimate Gohan level, and that Ultimate Gohan is only slightly stronger than super buu, AND that Buu's absorbtion just adds the strength of whomever he absorbs to his own.) This makes base Vegito at bare minimum, more than 8x base Goku. Now, even if SSG Goku made Beerus use less than 1% of his power, Goku and Vegeta have multiplied their strength since that battle, on top of the fact that SSB is confirmed stronger than SSG. I think the clearest example of how they've definitely multiplied their strength is how Vegeta got so much stronger from 6 months in the Room of Spirit and Time, going from Black being able to play around with SSB Vegeta in his base form, to Vegeta literally dominating Black in his Rose form, which is equal in power to SSB. Obviously we don't know the upper limit of Beerus' strength, but him being thousands of times as powerful as SSG Goku just seems unlikely if he got any enjoyment out of the battle at all.

More unlikely is Vegeta getting trillions of times stronger in three years and Trunks getting the same amount in one day, the same for Frieza (in four months), or the SSG transformation for that matter. Consistency and logic doesnt work here.

When and how did Vegeta ever get Trillions of times stronger? And Trunks' base is as strong (stronger in the manga) as Goku's or Vegeta's, and him being stronger than them just comes from a new form.

From Solar system level to Multi-Galaxy+ level there is a big (humongous) gap, vegeta got that in years, frieza in months, Trunks in one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back