• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Zamasu and Goku committed multiversal treason. Ghost had no other way to be put down. He doesn't use it sooner than later.

Filler? That filler is still canon, super has no filer.

Zamasu did, and Beerus deemed him a threat and hakai'd. Goku didn't commit anything, he was still willing to off Goku as hevwas a threat.

Ya think someone on his par, trying to kill him isn't gonna be deemed an issue by him?

One, never said he wouldn't use Hakai at all. Two, it's not in the character of anyone in DB sans Buu, Monster Carrot, Spike the Devilman, Zen'ō, Guldo, or Hit to use their haxy abilities right away. Three, note how Buu wanted to kill him and had the means to and he still didn't Hakai.

I never said ya said that.

Ya also named off basically every db character that has hax. O honestly cant think of anyone else.

How the hell did Buu have the means to kill beerus?

Beerus has used Hakai for petty and serious reasons, I honestly think there is a high chance he might use it right off the bat against an opponent that poses an inmediate threat to the universe.

Beerus round 1: Beerus can sense killing intent, once Rosalina wants to get rid of Beerus he's definetly going to finish the fight the very moment he can. Beerus round 2 as well: Killing right off the bat hakai gg no re.

Can Beerus sense "evil" or killing itents? if yes he has some advantage here and probably begin with Hakai like he did with Zamasu, I think who gives the first strike wins in this battle so I dunno my vote is for Beerus in case of sensing the intents of the enemy and finishing her fisrt or Inconclusive (both rounds)

I was trying hard to make it so they don't lead with hax... Only actively power related thing Rosalina did (that's not totally out of character) was her universal reset, so even that argument can be made hat she warps him out of existence first. I don't want that argument, nor lolHakai...

Based on who has better power via scaling : Rosalina no contest. She likely could take on Whis.

Hax: Depends on who gets it out first. Rosalina's reset in some gifs takes mere moments, so if Beerus underestimates her... GG ... However, i do see Beerus winning via "Hakai" if he gets it to her before she can act.

If IC, Beerus is getting it out first. OOC, Rosalina is.

Im still pretty sure Beerus wouldnt use Hakai in character. Every fight here using him in character we havent allowed him to use Hakai. So unless im just mistaken im certain he wouldnt use it against Rosalina here either.

Because there's never been a rule against it, there's been at least one other thread as of late it's been an argument and just because no ones bothered to argue it doesn't mean it's not a good one.

Hell the very fact ya even consider that is odd since rosalina has not once, ever, at all used some of her hax in a lethal context or against someone.

Literally the first thing he did when he was actively trying to kill someone was use it, the only other time he fought was him fighting Goku where he was trying to have fun with a good opponent.

Beerus used it in every instance he was actually serious, almost.

Offed zamasu, offed a ghost (that was just because it was bothersome) and was gonna off Goku because he was a threat deemed by Beerus.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Because there's never been a rule against it, there's been at least one other thread as of late it's been an argument and just because no ones bothered to argue it doesn't mean it's not a good one.

Hell the very fact ya even consider that is odd since rosalina has not once, ever, at all used some of her hax in a lethal context or against someone.
For one I never once said Rosalina would win this so you shouldnt assume I was voting for her just because I was arguing something against beerus.

Secondly, I dont know what you mean by that. While yes there isnt a rule, it has definitely been argued before and every single time Beerus in character wasnt given his Hakai to use in threads til now. Now whether or not things are different now isnt my concern to this point. Im only addressing whats been done.

And I never said ya were arguing for her either, now did I? Point to me where I said that.

And those people were using a flawed argument then, it's inherently incorrect. Why because he didn't hakai Goku when they fought? Or his brother? Yeah not gonna cut, especially since he has used when willing to kill..

And you've brought this up multiple times in this thread, prior to ya bringing it up 5 hours ago ya. had me, cal, dragon and ever tell ya no, that's not how that works.

Mentioning Rosalina hasn't used her hax in character is reason enough to assume I was either voting or leaning towards her. Otherwise why mention it at all?

Okay. Even if flawed, it doesnt mean I was wrong to say it was argued before when it was. Whether its flawed now or not is not important to this point.

Because why single out Beerus when Rosalina is far worse of a contender for the very thing you're arguing about?

Do ya got a link to a thread that was actually used as an argument for, preferably more than one.

Back