• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well... If i remember correctly :

Bowser's Wormhole ( Which is Low 2-C ) was completely tanked by the Lumas, who bviously are far weaker than Rosalina. So, she actually ranks well into the Low 2-C tier, and definitely isn't baseline.

Zamasu: Was going to kill another god.

Dr. Slump Ghost guy: In his way of the most tasty food ever and was the only way he could take him down. Also, gag.

Goku: Nearly threatened everything by inviting Zen'ō's unpredictability.

None were causal moments.

R1: Going for Beerus via Existence Erasure / Soul Destruction

R2: Inconclusive. IMO both would kill each other at the same time.

Yes, the Beerus who enjoys a fight and will love it to continue rather than let it end boringly.

Yeah, except in the entirety of Bog he was trying to wake up Goku's potential.

The moment he gets pissed off he drops that and goes for the kill, Goku was a special case since he was dead set Goku was.the person in his vision, he set everything up for that to happen.

We know now there's more to his character, his character had grew since then.

Yeah, he's mellowed out, but hes gotten more serious in his duties.

(Which is actually mark of a good GoD, ruthless but not petty).

Yeah but hes willing to kill, the only person he ever fought who he didn't want to kill is Goku or Champa.

And Beerus is still far more likely to pull out Hakai before she pulls out her hax in character.

Well, honestly i think Beerus wouldn't pull out a Hakai in character simply because he loves fighting. So, I would vote for Rosaline as i think she would go for her hax.

I wouldn't call Beerus erasing Zamasu a combat thou. also, isn't Beerus always willing to kill considering all that God of destruction thing going on.

Your above reasons mean What? Ya said yourself how her possesion works, ya think she's pulling that off before Beerus says Hakai?

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
No, against Goku he was deliberatly trying not to kill due to his vision..
Because he has a good reason not to, but unless he has a reason he always fights until he gets bored because his opponent is to weak and then kills them. Not with Hakai thou. In fact he had a good reason to use Hakai than because he thought like that future Zamasu would of been dead as well.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Your above reasons mean What? Ya said yourself how her possesion works, ya think she's pulling that off before Beerus says Hakai?
It doesn't really take her any longer than it does for Beerus to use Hakai. Like I said, it takes the wave of a hand.

The real cal howard said:
and Vegeta? The other Z Fighters?
He was about to destroy all of them together with the planet, but didn't do it instantly because he likes fighting.

Because he wasn't actively evil?

Unless we saying he can't kill bulma either.

He also used Hakai on a ghost (which while a gag, wasnt a gag for Beerus, it was played straight with him there), then theres Zamasu he killed as he was deemed a threat, and against almost Goku because he was deemed a threat. Unless hes not taking this seriously then yeah, he hakai's sooner than later.

Against Goku he was trying to scare him, because he was afraid of Zeno erasing everything since Goku could of make him mad or something. Against Zamasu it was the only solution in his eyes.

That's a filler episode so doesn't count with the ghost that is.

>Not evil

>Destroyed thousands of planets and it's habitants because they didn't serve him a good meal.

Back