• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Micah007123 said:
Amazo still got a shot off on him, if that were a bloodlusted Beerus the planet would be gone. No one on the League would be expecting it either.
Wally breath in space
lol What even is this argument? Flash let Amazo hit him to show it wouldn't do anything, so now Amazo is faster than Wally? Bruh, I really don't think you realize Flash could literally try a trillion different things and Beerus would be frozen in place. And as Faisal pointed out, he wouldn't die in space, either.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Micah007123 said:
Amazo still got a shot off on him, if that were a bloodlusted Beerus the planet would be gone. No one on the League would be expecting it either.
Wally breath in space
lol What even is this argument? Flash let Amazo hit him to show it wouldn't do anything, so now Amazo is faster than Wally? Bruh, I really don't think you realize Flash could literally try a trillion different things and Beerus would be frozen in place. And as Faisal pointed out, he wouldn't die in space, either.
And that's the point. Unless he rips out Beerus brain immediatly the Planet will be destroyed on the first strike. Unless he becomes intangible or tries to outrun the explosion in space he will die, both of which he's not likely to do granted he'd try to save his Teamates. Again he's a Teamplayer and he never really chains his powers together either. Once he stops moving he will die in space.

Micah007123 said:
And that's the point. Unless he rips out Beerus brain immediatly the Planet will be destroyed on the first strike. Unless he becomes intangible or tries to outrun the explosion in space he will die, both of which he's not likely to do granted he'd try to save his Teamates. Again he's a Teamplayer and he never really chains his powers together either.
You are literally arguing that bloodlusted Flash would lose because he's a team player. Here's the facts. He's bloodlusted, so he won't hold back. He walks up to Beerus and phases his brain out. Beerus is so slow in comparison, he can do nothing to stop this.

That's it.

Micah007123 said:
And that's the point. Unless he rips out Beerus brain immediatly the Planet will be destroyed on the first strike. Unless he becomes intangible or tries to outrun the explosion in space he will die, both of which he's not likely to do granted he'd try to save his Teamates. Again he's a Teamplayer and he never really chains his powers together either.
You are literally arguing that bloodlusted Flash would lose because he's a team player. Here's the facts. He's bloodlusted, so he won't hold back. He walks up to Beerus and phases his brain out. Beerus is so slow in comparison, he can do nothing to stop this.
That's it.
No I'm arguing he will loose because 1. He can't breath in space if he stops moving 2. He can't tank any form of a Planet Explosion and 3. There is no gurantee he's going to be using anything like Speed Steal or lethal phasing on the first strike (I need to see a scan of him doing what he did to Amazo on an organic). The Teamplayer point is just a side argument. You can keep arguing he could do a trillion things in a second but that never happened to Amazo when he faced a bloodlusted Flash. So why here?

Micah007123 said:
No I'm arguing he will loose because 1. He can't breath in space if he stops moving 2. He can't tank any form of a Planet Explosion and 3. There is no gurantee he's going to be using anything like Speed Steal or lethal phasing on the first strike (I need to see a scan of him doing what he did to Amazo on an organic). The Teamplayer point is just a side argument.
Do you still genuinely not understand that Flash could try

literally

TRILLIONS

of things on Beerus before Beerus could even move?

Or that he's bloodlusted, meaning he'll do so?

You're really grasping at straws, on this one.

Micah007123 said:
No I'm arguing he will loose because 1. He can't breath in space if he stops moving 2. He can't tank any form of a Planet Explosion and 3. There is no gurantee he's going to be using anything like Speed Steal or lethal phasing on the first strike (I need to see a scan of him doing what he did to Amazo on an organic). The Teamplayer point is just a side argument.
Do you still genuinely not understand that Flash could try
literally

TRILLIONS

of things on Beerus before Beerus could even move?

Or that he's bloodlusted, meaning he'll do so?

You're really grasping at straws, on this one.
An actual on panel Bloodlusted Flash never did a trillion things to Amazo during that scan instance. It also never happened to WW or Superman when they faced him. So again I ask why will he suddenly be this unstoppable God that no one can react to here?

Micah007123 said:
An actual on panel Bloodlusted Flash never did a trillion things to Amazo during that scan instance. It also never happened to WW or Superman when they faced him. So again I ask why will he suddenly be this unstoppable God that no one can react to here?
Because he didn't need to, because he knew Amazo not only couldn't hurt him, but just how easily he could kill him, as well?

Are you seriously asking why Flash didn't just murder his friends?

Because he's bloodlusted and this is fully within his powerset?

Micah007123 said:
Because he didn't need to, because he knew Amazo not only couldn't hurt him, but just how easily he could kill him, as well?
Are you seriously asking why Flash didn't just murder his friends?

Because he's bloodlusted and this is fully within his powerset?
1. He might not have chose to do so but the fact remains that if he can accomplish a trillion things before Amazo even makes a move he could have beaten him casually. Amazo wouldn't have even been portrayed as being able to get a single hit off. Yet he did. Again if that were Beerus the Planet would have been destroyed.

2. Yes. If he never did a trillion things to WW or Superman when they faced him in battle, why would it happen here. And you misunderstand, I'm not asking why he didn't murder his friends. Simply why he didn't incapacitate them a trillion different ways if that was entirely something he can do?

3. I need to see a scan of him doing this at least once or twice. If Flash is this impossibly fast then how does anyone still react to and defeat him in combat? Why are any of the Rogues a threat? Why has Superman still been able to react to him? Obviously despite his high end feats when facing opponents writers choose to display him as not being an unstoppable speed demon CONSISTENTLY in combat.

My point is there seems to be two different versions of Flash. Actual on panel Bloodlusted Flash...........and Internet Flash.

1. Because even then, he wasn't completely bloodlusted. There is nothing stopping a Flash who wants Beerus dead from just walking up and killing him.

2 & 3. Do you know what PIS is? Because it applies for low showings too, you know.

You are seriously grasping at straws for any possible way for Beerus to beat bloodlusted Flash. Beerus couldn't hurt him, blowing up the planet wouldn't kill him, and he's not even close enough to being fast enough to actually react to him. If you're attempting to rely on "why didn't"s or "what if"s as your only way of thinking up a possible way for Beerus to win, it's not gonna work.

1. Because even then, he wasn't completely bloodlusted. There is nothing stopping a Flash who wants Beerus dead from just walking up and killing him.
2 & 3. Do you know what PIS is? Because it applies for low showings too, you know.

You are seriously grasping at straws for any possible way for Beerus to beat bloodlusted Flash. Beerus couldn't hurt him, blowing up the planet wouldn't kill him, and he's not even close enough to being fast enough to actually react to him. If you're attempting to rely on "why didn't"s or "what if"s as your only way of thinking up a possible way for Beerus to win, it's not gonna work.
1. He's not going to just walk up to an organic and rip its brains out. Unless you have a scan of him doing exactly that, I'm not buying him doing anything that ruthless.

2 and 3. Of course I know what PIS is are we going to lable everytime he gets matched in speed, tagged, and beaten PIS? because you can't just do that. Blowing up the planet would kill him if he gets caught in the explosion. Your counter to this would be intangability but he more likely to try to save his teammates as he's done before in the past and you can't exactly do that when your intangible, and he won't stay intangible for long either. The next counter would probably be a "Bloodlusted Flash can do a Trillion things to you before you notice" but that never happenend to a host of opponents who have faced a bloodlusted Flash, so I don't see that scenario playing out here unless were using Internet Flash who is claimed to do alot of things he's never done in comics. And lastly despite this long argument it has yet to be proven that Flash will use Speed Steal on the first go or will try to rip out Beerus brain (still need a scan on an organic) before the planet is destroyed.

Micah007123 said:
1. He's not going to just walk up to an organic and rip its brains out. Unless you have a scan of him doing exactly that, I'm not buying him doing anything that ruthless.

2 and 3. Of course I know what PIS is are we going to lable everytime he gets matched in speed, tagged, and beaten PIS? because you can't just do that. Blowing up the planet would kill him if he gets caught in the explosion. Your counter to this would be intangability but he more likely to try to save his teammates as he's done before in the past and you can't exactly do that when your intangible. The next counter would probably Flash is a "Bloodlusted Flash can do a Trillion things to you before you notice" but that never happenend to a host of opponents who have faced a bloodlusted Flash, so I don't see that scenario playing out here unless were using Internet Flash who is claimed to do alot of things he's never done in comics. And lastly despite this long argument it has yet to be proven that Flash will use Speed Steal on the first go or will try to rip out Beerus brain (still need a scan on an organic) before the planet is destroyed.
1. .....................dgkhfjhdjlfbhaslefhbkelaw,jbgflkahsgfklsdfhaklBDSKLdhgsalkhbd "Round 3 - Bloodlusted Post-Crisis League"

2. Holy shit. This is some of the most insane downplay I've ever seen. So your logic is that bloodlusted Flash is not only not bloodlusted, but will die to things he's been proven to be capable of surviving just because you say so, and will not kill Beerus with techniques he's shown to be able to do just because, once again, you say so.

Bro.

Seriously.

Stop.

This is not comic book bruh, this is vs battle. Flash will do whatever is absolutely necessary to win. There is no plot holding him back here. We will only use his better showings, that's what we do in vs thead.

Micah007123 said:

2 and 3. Of course I know what PIS is are we going to lable everytime he gets matched in speed, tagged, and beaten PIS? because you can't just do that. Blowing up the planet would kill him if he gets caught in the explosion. Your counter to this would be intangability but he more likely to try to save his teammates as he's done before in the past and you can't exactly do that when your intangible. The next counter would probably Flash is a "Bloodlusted Flash can do a Trillion things to you before you notice" but that never happenend to a host of opponents who have faced a bloodlusted Flash, so I don't see that scenario playing out here unless were using Internet Flash who is claimed to do alot of things he's never done in comics. And lastly despite this long argument it has yet to be proven that Flash will use Speed Steal on the first go or will try to rip out Beerus brain (still need a scan on an organic) before the planet is destroyed.
1. .....................dgkhfjhdjlfbhaslefhbkelaw,jbgflkahsgfklsdfhaklBDSKLdhgsalkhbd "Round 3 - Bloodlusted Post-Crisis League"
2. Holy shit. This is some of the most insane downplay I've ever seen. So your logic is that bloodlusted Flash is not only not bloodlusted, but will die to things he's been proven to be capable of surviving just because you say so, and will not kill Beerus with techniques he's shown to be able to do just because, once again, you say so.

Bro.

Seriously.

Stop.
1. Post a scan. Your comparing an instance with an Android and trying to say he will do that to an organic alien that's alive.

2. I'm not downplaying anything. If anything after the last comment before this one, on this site Flash will be doing things he's never done before. Again if Flash stops moving even once he will die in space. If he doesn't go intangible he will die in space, these are facts. I think Flash has a great chance of soloing Beerus, but unless his first move is to go for a Speed Steal (when he's more likely to use an IMP as he's done bloodlusted in his encounters with Zoom) I don't see it happening as again the first shot from Beerus will destroy the planet. What then? You can't just toss out Flash's combat mentality, just so he can appear to be unstoppable.

Faisal Shourov said:
This is not comic book bruh, this is vs battle. Flash will do whatever is absolutely necessary to win. There is no plot holding him back here. We will only use his better showings, that's what we do in vs thead.
So we ignore his consistent combat showings and battle mentality so he can be unstoppable here. Got it.

Oh my god.
Bro.

*******. Stop.

This is seriously painful.

Do you know what bloodlusted means?
Bloodlusted does not mean Out of Character. And what's up with the language? Were arguing fictional characters, this is nothing to get worked up over. Aren't you a MOD?

Micah007123 said:
Faisal Shourov said:
So we ignore his consistent combat showings and battle mentality so he can be unstoppable here. Got it.
Bruh Im one of the biggest DBZ fans, DBZ is my life. But Goku doesn't shake universe every time he fights. Flash doesn't go ham everytime because he's a hero. Doesn't mean he can't. This is not comic book, we will only use his good showings. Flash will only fight here to win, no comic book plot applies in vs matches. That's what we do for DBZ and everything else. If somebody uses Goku laser scan every time how would you feel? I would feel annoyed

Oh my god.

Bro.

*******. Stop.

This is seriously painful.

Do you know what bloodlusted means?
Obviously he doesn't so...

Bloodlusted means....no morals. No mercy. Go. For. The. Kill.

Bloodlusted means the character is fully willing to kill, bro.

I'm trying to be incredibly reasonable here, but my God, are you infuriating.

You are blatantly ignoring everything I say in favor of just saying "Beerus would win because Flash wouldn't kill him".

It makes it INCREDIBLY difficult when no matter what I say, you just ignore it in favor of saying the same, incorrect thing repeatedly.

Faisal Shourov said:
Micah007123 said:
Faisal Shourov said:
Bruh Im one of the biggest DBZ fans, DBZ is my life. But Goku doesn't shake universe every time he fights. Flash doesn't go ham everytime because he's a hero. Doesn't mean he can. This is not comic book, we will only use his good showings. That's what we do for DBZ and everything else. If somebody uses Goku laser scan every time how would you feel? I would feel annoyed
That's not the point. The point is I don't understand why people claim Flash will rip anyones brains out when he only did this to an android............I don't get why we claim no one has a chance to tag or even see him, when in comics he's been at his best several times, yet despite the difference in speed it's never been portrayed as him blitzing Trillions of times in a second...........I don't get why we say he will speed steal in every fight when obviously he doesn't as its not part of his battle mentality. These are things I bring up and now I'm getting yelled at for.

Bloodlusted means the character is fully willing to kill, bro.
I'm trying to be incredibly reasonable here, but my God, are you infuriating.

You are blatantly ignoring everything I say in favor of just saying "Beerus would win because Flash wouldn't kill him".

It makes it INCREDIBLY difficult when no matter what I say, you just ignore it in favor of saying the same, incorrect thing repeatedly.
If I'm infuriating then leave. We don't have to continue this debate, but I've brought up valid points and that is true. I've never seen a single scan of Flash ripping out an organics brain. Unless you have a scan of him doing exactly that, he's not doing that. Bloodlusted for the final time doesn't mean Out of Character. For the actual definition a Bloodlusted character still operates within the confines of what we've seen them do, otherwise we start speculating. There is a difference.

Micah007123 said:
If I'm infuriating then leave. We don't have to continue this debate, but I've brought up valid points and that is true. I've never seen a single scan of Flash ripping out an organics brain. Unless you have a scan of him doing exactly that, he's not doing that. Bloodlusted for the final time doesn't mean Out of Character. For the actual definition a Bloodlusted character still operates within the confines of what we've seen them do. There is a difference.
Ugh.

You have not brought up a single valid point. At all.

Bloodlusted means OOC if the character normally isn't willing to kill, which Flash usually isn't.

In this case, he's willing to kill, which means he will kill Beerus, as it is specifically stated in the OP that he's bloodlusted in round 3.

You have brought up no actual reasons as to why he wouldn't, aside from saying it's not in character, which doesn't apply here.

This is not hard to understand.

Micah007123 said:
If I'm infuriating then leave. We don't have to continue this debate, but I've brought up valid points and that is true. I've never seen a single scan of Flash ripping out an organics brain. Unless you have a scan of him doing exactly that, he's not doing that. Bloodlusted for the final time doesn't mean Out of Character. For the actual definition a Bloodlusted character still operates within the confines of what we've seen them do. There is a difference.
Ugh.
You have not brought up a single valid point. At all.

Bloodlusted means OOC if the character normally isn't willing to kill, which Flash usually isn't.

In this case, he's willing to kill, which means he will kill Beerus, as it is specifically stated in the OP that he's bloodlusted in round 3.

You have brought up no actual reasons as to why he wouldn't, aside from saying it's not in character, which doesn't apply here.

This is not hard to understand.
Bloodlusted doesn't mean Out of Character, unless this site is going with a definition different from Comicvine, OBD, and various other forums. We've seen a Bloodlusted Flash in combat before and I've never seen him rip out an organics brain. For us to say he will is speculation and ignoring battle mentality of an actual bloodlusted Flash and this is fact.

I've said all I need to say on the subject.

I know what bloodlusted means. Still doesn't mean he's going to be doing things we've never seen him do (which is what Out of Character means), such as ripping out an organics brain. No feat exist of him doing that to any organic being, why should I believe he's going to be doing this here. You can make him bloodlusted but an actual Bloodlusted Flash has never done that before. He did that to an Android............Your asking me to ignore the mentality of a Bloodlusted Flash and overlook the way he behaves in comics.

...Is this a joke? I just showed you the dictionary definition of bloodlust, which we are applying to Flash in round 3, and you're still saying he wouldn't be bloodlusted.

The mentality of bloodlusted Flash is, surprise surprise, bloodlusted.

What's the difference between pulling out an android's brain and an alien's brain? Flash can still phase through the object and pull stuff out, it won't make a difference.

And I should say, bloodlusted flash can still steal speed. Even if he doesn't pull out the brain

Until beerus is shown to have some sort of amazing hax or hax resistance he isnt beating a bloodlusted wally west

I thought bloodlusted means they will try to kill but still be in characte rand morals off meant that they would kill them in any means possible and have no jobbing

Also, what tier is Dr. Fate and is he in JLA?

FanofRPGs said:
I thought bloodlusted means you will kill and morals off meant that they would kill them in any means possible
It does.

I don't remember Fate's exact tier, but he usually isn't considered a constant JL member, so I don't think he'd be here unless specified.

FanofRPGs said:
I thought bloodlusted means they will try to kill but still be in characte rand morals off meant that they would kill them in any means possible and have no jobbing
That's exactly what it means in all of the debates I've participated in and seen across the web. Thank you for being the first person to realize this.

Micah007123 said:
That's exactly what it means in all of the debates I've participated in and seen across the web. Thank you for being the first person to realize this.
Your entire argument hinges on Flash not killing Beerus.

You just admitted that bloodlusted Flash is willing to kill.

I just......

Micah007123 said:
Your entire argument hinges on Flash not killing Beerus.
You just admitted that bloodlusted Flash is willing to kill.

I just......
I never said he wasn't willing to kill, I said he wasn't willing to kill Organics using the method your pushing. He'd need to be Out of Character for that to happen.

Micah007123 said:
I never said he wasn't willing to kill, I said he wasn't willing to kill Organics using the method your pushing. He'd need to be Out of Character for that to happen.
Based on WHAT? This isn't Flash going against every moral he has except killing. This is literally just him killing Beerus.

Also, you do realize this is only one of MANY ways he can kill Beerus, right?

Even if he wasn't willing to "kill" him, he could just walk up and make Beerus a statue.

Suppose Flash is not going intangible. He can still steal speed. That's very much in character. Bloodlust or not

Micah007123 said:
Based on WHAT? This isn't Flash going against every moral he has except killing. This is literally just him killing Beerus.
Also, you do realize this is only one of MANY ways he can kill Beerus, right?

Even if he wasn't willing to "kill" him, he could just walk up and make Beerus a statue.
Based on the FACT that a bloodlusted Flash has never done what your saying he will do in ACTUAL panels before. A bloodlusted Flash is not going to be ripping out everyone's brain unless you add Out of Character next to his description. That's my point. And I layed out how Beerus could beat him earlier when this debate was more tame and all of them are plausible and yes they do take advantage of the fact that Wally isn't likely to rip his brains out on the first try and Beerus IS likely to destroy the planet on the first strike, which introduces a host of other problems for the Flash, but I've made my stance clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back