• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Micah007123 said:
Based on the FACT that a bloodlusted Flash has never done what your saying he will do in ACTUAL panels before. A bloodlusted Flash is not going to be ripping out everyone's brain unless you add Out of Character next to his description. That's my point. And I layed out how Beerus could beat him earlier when this debate was more tame and all of them are plausible and yes they do take advantage of the fact that Wally isn't likely to rip his brains out on the first try and Beerus IS likely to destroy the planet on the first strike, which introduces a host of other problems for the Flash, but I've made my stance clear.
Everything you say just reeks of desperation. I can't believe I'm still humoring you, but whatever.

As Faisal said, Wally would, even with the absurdity of your restrictions, likely just steal Beerus' speed, bloodlusted or not. Beerus has no counter to this.

Show me a panel of Beerus killing Flash. If you can't, this means Beerus wouldn't kill Flash. Do you see how absurd that sounds? Because that's what your entire argument has become.

Bad comparison. Unless Out of Character is added to Flash in the OP he's not ripping any living organics brains out. Period. We've seen a bloodlusted Flash many times before in combat and he's never done that to any living being even though he's had plenty of chances to do exactly that. What Beerus does with Speed Steal is another debate one I'm not focusing on right now.

No, it's a pretty apt comparison. You're asking for something incredibly specific just because you don't want to admit Flash kills Beerus. "We've seen bloodlusted Flash many times before in combat". Would you like to share some scans? Because Faisal shared a bloodlusted Flash scan, which had him ripping someone's brain out. Amazo is a sapient being, not just a random machine.

Again, you're really grasping at straws, and you haven't even acknowledged speed stealing, because you're well aware your argument doesn't actually have any validity.

Nothing is incredibly specific about asking for a scan of him performing the same act on a being that's not something he knows full well can survive the attack and just have it's brain put back in. If you can't provide a scan that proves he will use the same techniques in a random encounter on an organic being he's had no prior engagement in then him doing that in this encounter is invalid. Until then it's something I will point out and argue against.

Your assuming things again. I meant full well what I said, I'm not arguing that right now so why would I bring it up? You can wait.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
No, it's a pretty apt comparison. You're asking for something incredibly specific just because you don't want to admit Flash kills Beerus. "We've seen bloodlusted Flash many times before in combat". Would you like to share some scans? Because Faisal shared a bloodlusted Flash scan, which had him ripping someone's brain out. Amazo is a sapient being, not just a random machine.
Again, you're really grasping at straws, and you haven't even acknowledged speed stealing, because you're well aware your argument doesn't actually have any validity.
There isn't much to explain anymore bruh. He knows how this is gonna end up. Speed steal FTW

I am dropping this scan, just for fun. Nothing serious :p

58sMILE

You're right. Why would bloodlusted Flash act bloodlusted? Why would someone willing to kill take the life of an opponent who was trying to kill him? It just doesn't make aaaaaany sense. None at all.

I'm not making an assumption. I'm stating a fact. You have not really countered any points since the very beginning of this debate. You've been continually falling back on "bloodlusted Flash wouldn't kill an organic being". Faisal brought up another, non-lethal method of victory, and you ignored it.

You are in the wrong. You know you are in the wrong, but you keep arguing, because you do not want to admit you are in the wrong, which is not a very "attractive" trait for a debater.

1. So again you can't provide a scan. If the OP adds Out of Character to this fight, then what your pushing for will actually happen.

2. Your assuming he's going to use such a lethal manuever on an organic because you think Bloodlusted means Out of Character, when it doesn't. I keep addressing your point because you still think it's on the table when it's not. A bloodlusted Flash has never done such a thing to a living organic being, and that remains a fact. If you want me to believe he will just bring one feat into play. I'm not saying Flash doesn't have a myrad of other ways he can beat Beerus but your brain phasing is not one of them.

3. That's nice. You refuse to admit there is no feat of a Bloodlusted Flash ripping out an organics brain and ASSUME he will do so here despite the context behind the android incident, and continue to say everything else but, "well he does have a point".

1. Show me a scan of Beerus killing a superhero. Can't? He wouldn't kill Superman, then. This is how stupid this sounds, and it gets nowhere.

2. Bloodlusted means willing to kill. I have shown you a definition of bloodlust. Please, please, PLEASE explain why Flash would not kill Beerus, despite being bloodlusted.

3. Because you don't have a point. You keep saying the same thing over and over, I keep telling you why it doesn't add up, and then you proceed to say it, again.

I am enjoying reading this waaaaay more than I should.

My condolences, Azathoth.

Let's try this one more time.

1. Your comparing Apples and Oranges, and doing a bad job of it. You can't prove he would rip out the brain of an organic being with a feat something that is wildly different from lobotomizing an android he knows can be put back together later and be just fine.

2. So why didn't a Bloodlusted Flash take out Zoom's brain? Why not Mongul or Zolomon? And when I ask this you just play it off as PIS, not even realizing that your willing to write off every instance of him never performing this act on a living being as PIS, when in reality he's still MORALS on even if he's willing to kill as we've seen in the comics.

3. I could accuse you of the same thing. A bloodlusted Flash has no feat of lobotomizing a living being therefore I see no reason as to why I should believe he will do it here, just cause you PERSONALLY think he will despite the fact that in comics even when he's bloodlusted he still maintains his morals. Something you willfully want me to ignore.

Micah007123 said:
1. Your comparing Apples and Oranges, and doing a bad job of it. You can't prove he would rip out the brain of an organic being with a feat something that is wildly different from lobotomizing an android he knows can be put back together later and be just fine.

2. So why didn't a Bloodlusted Flash take out Zoom's brain? Why not Mongul or Zolomon? And when I ask this you just play it off as PIS, not even realizing that your willing to write off every instance of him never performing this act on a living being as PIS, when in reality he's still MORALS on even if he's willing to kill as we've seen in the comics.

3. I could accuse you of the same thing. A bloodlusted Flash has no feat of lobotomizing a living being therefore I see no reason as to why I should believe he will do it here, just cause you PERSONALLY think he will despite the fact that in comics even when he's bloodlusted he still maintains his morals. Something you willfully want me to ignore.
Wow.

Like...is this for real?

Micah007123 said:

Speed steal. GG.

angry doesn't mean bloodlusted. Since you can't read lets just say morals off capice? Eh thread maker, change it pls now

1. No, you just want to ignore the comparison's because you have no real argument.

2. Because he wasn't bloodlusted. Faisal provided a scan of bloodlusted Flash straight up killing Amazo. I asked if you could provide some scans of "bloodlusted" Flash refusing to kill people, which funny enough (considering you've been repeatedly telling me how I've been failing to provide scans), you have yet to do.

3. Again, please post some scans of bloodlusted Flash refusing to kill people. Oh right. You can't, because he's bloodlusted.

Now look. I've been very reasonable with these absolutely asinine claims you've been making, but the little patience I had left has run out. Nobody is on your side. Nobody agrees with you. If you have yet to realize, there is a reason for that. You aren't even arguing about the fight anymore, but why Flash wouldn't do a single, specific way of winning, while continuing to act as if this means he cannot win, at all.

It's pretty pointless.

So here's your one warning. Either provide something to back up any of your claims, or just stop.

That is all.

Sheoth said:
Micah007123 said:

Speed steal. GG.
GG WP. FLASH WINS. IT'S OVER.

Beerus most likely soloes the team but the only problem is the Flash as he so damn fast so ya idrk

The argument is pointless Beerus doesn't destroy the planet in fights that would be Champa.

Flash is literally leagues faster than Beerus even if theoretically he went for destroying the planet flash would easily perceive his movements and speed steal or swipe his brain off his skull with intang and yes he obviously would go for the easy kill since this is a death battle....either Beerus is incapacitated or he is dead either one of those works so...

R1 Beerus stomps

R2 Not sure

R3 Flash wins

Didn't we just have a frickin' problem with Martian Manhunter against Whis who's superior in every way to Beerus. Seriously guys, are you bi-polar?

How is this debate even still going on,beerus isnt beating a bloodlusted wally west its just not happening he can just speed blitz or speed steal

Hey can I request this be locked? It's been derailed enough don't you think? And we all seem to have agreed how the 3 rounds will play out. Nothing more to add.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
The argument is pointless Beerus doesn't destroy the planet in fights that would be Champa.
Flash is literally leagues faster than Beerus even if theoretically he went for destroying the planet flash would easily perceive his movements and speed steal or swipe his brain off his skull with intang and yes he obviously would go for the easy kill since this is a death battle....either Beerus is incapacitated or he is dead either one of those works so...

R1 Beerus stomps

R2 Not sure

R3 Flash wins
This probably how it would go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back