• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Superman, Flash, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Batman, Aquaman, Cyborg, Martian Manhunter and Shazam.

Everyone at the same time ...

VS

Beerus, The God Of Destruction.

Round 1 - Regular Justice League (New 52).

Round 2 - Post-Crisis JL.

Round 3 - Bloodlusted Post-Crisis League.

Their best bet is for Cyborg to BFR him to the end of the universe, and while that would count as BFR in reality it would only buy them a short amount of time. The next best bet would be Flash but New-52 Flash isn't as powerful as he used to be and he hasn't demonstrated any of his hax skills yet to my knowledge. Beerus raw power (he and Champa can one-shot planets as large as Saturn while holding back with pure striking power), hax (cloning), and speed is enough to make quick work of the League imo. He litterally one-shots more than half of the team.

BFR to the end of the universe is not gonna work against someone with universal range attacks.

Bills can just clap and destroy them from that distance if he wants.

This is regular Justice League and not their god forms, right?

If so, Beerus really easily. The only POSSIBLE threat would be Flash, but since he has yet to demonstrate any of the best hax that pre and post-crisis Flash had, he probably loses, too.

Yeah, regular Justice League.

Maybe it would be more interesting if it were the Post-Crisis League.

TakatoBlue said:
Yeah, regular Justice League.

Maybe it would be more interesting if it were the Post-Crisis League.
It would. New 52 JL definitely lose here unless they're in their God forms or whatever.

2nd abd 3rd Scenario bills loses but only because of flash's speed and hax, the rest of the league gets destroyed though.

AguilaR101 said:
2nd abd 3rd Scenario bills loses but only because of flash's speed and hax, the rest of the league gets destroyed though.
Really? I woulda thought Beerus would have a good shot in scenario 2 because Flash wouldn't be willing to kill him, though I may be cutting Flash a bit short.

Beerus still comftorably takes Rounds 1 and 2, and would only loose 3 if Flash actually uses Speed Steal. Manhunter's TP could be a problem.......but that's assuming he doesn't get blitzed

Flash solo round 2 and 3. Not bloodlusted means he won't pull Beerus' brain out, however Flash still has all the time in the world to steal speed. 1 second for us is more than the age of the universe for Flash.

For round 1- didn't Black Flash kill Darkseid? I don't know

Is that his only instance? I know Jay would speed steal alot, but this is the first scan I've found of Wally doing the same thing.

Micah007123 said:
Is that his only instance? I know Jay would speed steal alot, but this is the first scan I've found of Wally doing the same thing.
nope. wally steals speed in character, not bloodlusted.

3158040-ladyflash2

Oblivion00 said:
Good lord this is why I never like using Wally in versus threads. The guy is too op.
Some people thought Wally couldn't beat Goku if he wasn't bloodlusted. But speed steal for Wally is kamehameha for Goku. It's his bread and butter

Some people thought Wally couldn't beat Goku if he wasn't bloodlusted. But speed steal for Wally is kamehameha for Goku. It's his bread and butter

It doesn't matter if he's bloodlusted or not he's still op regardless. The guy can easily run rings around Goku and Superman.

I don't know if a bloodlusted Beerus could nullify even the speed forces's energy.

He said that he could nullify every type of energy.

And The Flash have an human resistance.

Faisal Shourov said:
Micah007123 said:
nope. wally steals speed in character, not bloodlusted.
3158040-ladyflash2
Thanks. So now I've seen two, I'll change it up and argue Beerus for Rounds 1 and 3. Why 3 you might ask, is because unless Wally goes immediatly for a Speed Steal I don't see it being a factor. Bloodlusted doesn't mean out of character for one thing, what's the gurantee Speed Steal will be the first move he makes and not an IMP. Which he's done more often Bloodlusted? A bloodlusted Beerus really can't make any move that wouldn't result in planet destruction, which would kill Wally. Champa did annihilate a Saturn sized planet with one missed strike.

Champa Destroys Saturn Planet -1
Champa Destroys Saturn Planet -2

^Bruh I know about those scans, it won't matter. Bloodlusted Wally will phase Beerus' brain out. Wally can become intangible, he won't bust the planet with starbusting punches to beat people. And speedforce takes care of collateral damage

3485149-ggflashgg
Flash phasing brain out.

And likewise I know about the scan you've posted. The Planet will be destroyed, this is a guy who can wreck planets by sneezing. If Wally becomes intangible he can't stay that way forever, eventually he will have to come back and will die in the vacuum, he rarely chains together powers also so he can't try running and space and remain intangible as it's something he rarely if ever does. And you still didn't answer my question, what's the gurantee Speed Steal is the first thing Wally will use? Again he's more likely to go for an IMP (I have read Flash's comics), and we know that won't work on Beerus who will then proceed to destroy the planet. To play on Flash being In-Character he might try to save his Teamates tbh and get killed before he can safely become intangible. Not a gurantee but something entirely possible for happening since Flash is a teamplayer.

/\ I believe that intangibility does not work with a very fast opponent.

I do not remember seeing The Flash using it against another speedster.

(I'm not a great DC fan).

I would be grateful if you could post a scan.

Micah007123 said:
And likewise I know about the scan you've posted. The Planet will be destroyed, this is a guy who can wreck planets by sneezing. If Wally becomes intangible he can't stay that way forever, eventually he will have to come back and will die in the vacuum. And you still didn't answer my question, what's the gurantee Speed Steal is the first thing Wally will use? Again he's more likely to go for an IMP (I have read Flash's comics), and we know that won't work on Beerus who will then proceed to destroy the planet. To play on Flash being In-Character he might try to save his Teamates tbh and get killed before he can safely become intangible. Not a gurantee but something entirely possible for happening since Flash is a teamplayer.
You realize Wally could experience the age of the universe in under a second, right? He could literally try every technique on Beerus before Beerus' even realized what was happening. He'd be completely frozen to Wally.

TakatoBlue said:
/\ I believe that intangibility does not work with a very fast opponent.
I do not remember seeing The Flash using it against another speedster.

(I'm not a great DC fan).

I would be grateful if you could post a scan.
Amazo can effortlessly stomp MM, Supes, and Wonder Woman at the same time. He's far from slow.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Micah007123 said:
And likewise I know about the scan you've posted. The Planet will be destroyed, this is a guy who can wreck planets by sneezing. If Wally becomes intangible he can't stay that way forever, eventually he will have to come back and will die in the vacuum. And you still didn't answer my question, what's the gurantee Speed Steal is the first thing Wally will use? Again he's more likely to go for an IMP (I have read Flash's comics), and we know that won't work on Beerus who will then proceed to destroy the planet. To play on Flash being In-Character he might try to save his Teamates tbh and get killed before he can safely become intangible. Not a gurantee but something entirely possible for happening since Flash is a teamplayer.
You realize Wally could experience the age of the universe in under a second, right? He could literally try every technique on Beerus before Beerus' even realized what was happening. He'd be completely frozen to Wally.
Yes, but if he acted like this in combat all the time he'd be unstoppable. At which point why even put him in a debate? If he was consistently at that level all the time, then I'd back off but since he's not in a random encounter I don't see it being much of a factor considering the Rogues can still somehow challenge him.

Micah007123 said:
Yes, but if he acted like this in combat all the time he'd be unstoppable. At which point why even put him in a debate? If he was consistently at that level all the time, then I'd back off but since he's not in a random encounter I don't see it being much of a factor considering the Rogues can still somehow challenge him.
Because in round 3 he's specifically bloodlusted?

Faisal even posted a scan to show what he does when bloodlusted. He'd just walk up to Beerus and phase his brain out.

Amazo still got a shot off on him, if that were a bloodlusted Beerus the planet would be gone. No one on the League would be expecting it either. He just needs to stop once and it's over. Scan is New-52 but I don't recall Pre-52 ever just casually breathing in space. Evidence would actually suggest otherwise.

Wally breath in space

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back