• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
XNxGmhl.jpeg

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Beerus
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Baldur_(God_of_War)
speed is equalized and both are in character
Fight takes place in the leaf village and they start 100 yards apart
Lazy Cat: RagingInsomniac
Mommy issues:
Naruto steps in:

Last edited:
Uhhhhhhhhh...

Why is this a fight? This is a complete stomp. Baldur has nothing against Soul Hax, which is kind of a pretty insulting plot point about the Norse Pantheon, save for Freyr. Also isn't Beerus about to get 5D Erasure hax or something?

Uhhhhhhhhh...

Why is this a fight? This is a complete stomp. Baldur has nothing against Soul Hax, which is kind of a pretty insulting plot point about the Norse Pantheon, save for Freyr. Also isn't Beerus about to get 5D Erasure hax or something?
I didn't think it was a stomp because in character beerus doesn't whip it out on a fights start.

Should baldur have soul manipulation resistance due to scaling above the Greek Pantheon anyway?

Uhhhhhhhhh...

I thought it was just for toonforce characters?

The way I see it Beerus probably takes things lightly since he has superior hand-to-hand until he realizes Baldur can hurt him. In which case Beerus will actually start having more fun and will keep the fight going for as long as possible. Baldur's bound to get pretty annoying though when he starts prattling on about how he's "invincible and can't feel pain or die" so I see that being the trigger for Beerus to start taking things for seriously.

With the way Baldur fights, I don't see him outmatching Beerus in hand-to-hand and his fire and ice won't be hard for Beerus to avoid, especially not if activates his imperfect UI at some point. If none of Beerus's other ki attacks keep Baldur down then he'd use the hakai, and Baldur really tries to feel pain at almost every turn of a fight so he'd probably let it happen not knowing what it is and get erased for it.

Alternatively Naruto shows, talks about why there's no need to fight and that they could all go for Ichiraku Ramen. It entices Beerus, but Baldur, incapable of feeling anything, kills Naruto for suggesting the idea which causes Beerus to go beserk and immedatiely hakai him. My vote's for Beerus via better combat ability, superior techniques such as imperfect UI and Ki Attacks, and Hakai.

This should wait until the Beerus Revisons are done, since he might get 5D in future.
Beerus's resistances to Toonforce already got upgraded, and thread is close.
Check it.

Now Otta has created another thread in regards Beerus's 5-D EE

Baldur has high AP advantage over Beerus.
A casual punch will kill Beerus.
There won't be much of a fight here.

It's ""who hits who first"" type of a match
̶I̶f̶ ̶B̶e̶e̶r̶u̶s̶'̶s̶ ̶E̶E̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶s̶ ̶u̶p̶g̶r̶a̶d̶e̶d̶,̶ ̶i̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶o̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶

Baldur has high AP advantage over Beerus.
A casual punch will kill Beerus.
There won't be much of a fight here.

It's ""who hits who first"" type of a match
I'm being charitable to Baldur if anything. He'd treat this encounter like his first one with Kratos which would bore Beerus and cause him to get killed. If the ki attack doesn't kill him, he's getting hakai'd right after.

Even with a slightly different mindset, he doesn't possess any insane amount of skill to land hits on someone like Beerus. Kratos is a trained military general for decades and Baldur is somewhat relative to that, meanwhile Beerus way more combat experience against a much more skilled hand-to-hand combatant in Goku. I don't see him landing anything casually.

Baldur doesn't even have resistance to something like paralysis, Beerus could literally glare him into a vulnerable state.

I feel that there is a mischaracterization of Beerus here. In a fight, if you go after him and you don't bring anything to the table (Like the limitless growth of the sayains or good food), he will immediately go for erasure.

Combat experience measured in years is a fickle stat.

Kratos has feat people who existed before time and faught a war that lasted eternity before universe was created, to which Baldur would be scaling. So ultimately is not a very useful metric of any kind.

If we want to talk about raw skill then Kratos can deal with people who some crazy battle clairvoyance and awareness and some real crazy abilities, to which Baldur would be scaling.

So I don't think Beerus is being untouchable here. Even the air pressure from near miss can kill Beerus.

Combat experience measured in years is a fickle stat.

Kratos has feat people who existed before time and faught a war that lasted eternity before universe was created, to which Baldur would be scaling. So ultimately is not a very useful metric of any kind.

If we want to talk about raw skill then Kratos can deal with people who some crazy battle clairvoyance and awareness and some real crazy abilities, to which Baldur would be scaling.

So I don't think Beerus is being untouchable here. Even the air pressure from near miss can kill Beerus.
I don't think Kratos is fair to compare to baldur in skill
Kratos as soon as he started unrusting was beating his ass

That is if he survives first blow, and doesn't get splattered by his mere wind pressure of his blows.
He can we've seen many times in db characters much weaker then the other at least take blows from them.
Base goku after being knocked out from blue still took attacks from a suppressed jiren.
Beerus also has the ability to nullify energy attacks so I don't see why he wouldn't be able to against some air pressure

He can we've seen many times in db characters much weaker then the other at least take blows from them.
Base goku after being knocked out from blue still took attacks from a suppressed jiren.
Beerus also has the ability to nullify energy attacks so I don't see why he wouldn't be able to against some air pressure
That's downscaling. Not the same as power gaps between universes in tier 2.
Beerus is still a half2C fighting a full2C.
Whose gap would outweigh even the scaling chain.
Also air pressure is purely physical thing, it isn't some energy. Air moving because of your arm movements is completely natural phenomenon experienced by us even mundane humans. Only in case of powerful guys it's deadly.
The battle has the low 2-C tag, so I'm guessing it's using that end.

Though I heard GoW was gonna go straight 2-C indeed.
OP hasn't mentioned that, so it's strongest version.
Plus low2C version is complete stomp in Beerus favour due to half 2C. Beerus will have tremendous AP and Hax advantage and a purely physical fighter like Baldur has none.

I don't understand
Beerus in his profile is mentioned to have multiversal level punches when he clashes with god goku
Yet baldur in his multiversal tier would just be able to punch beerus once and he'd die?
Even when beerus was able to nullify these multiversal Shockwaves casually?

If Beerus was actually considered Multiversal, he would be full 2C.
But the DB fandom isn't fortunate enough for wiki to treat it's cosmology fairly. Or U7 would be 2C already.

Only way to make this a somewhat fair fight is scale GoW 2C raing is to Morpheus feat of merging which is baseline. Which is an option available. It doesn't have to 5 or 9 or 9++++.

So basically Beerus and Baldur would scale in reasonably same ballpark, Beerus would only be half as powerful as baseline 2C. Although Baldur still has a scaling chain for baseline 2C.
Nah, he does have low multiversal range. Is just he doesn't scale to full 2-C, as he didn't perform the full feat alone.
For AoE, range is primary factor for determining the force/energy, so this never made sense to since whenever the CRT to downgrade him and Champa happened. But I gave up trying to make sense of wierd Tier 2 standards in this place.

So baldur at full power just wins because 50 times the number beerus has
This is some deathbattle level thinking I love it

Back