• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Unsure who is stronger cuz heimdall fought a stronger kratos but if is cursed baldur it Should be heimdall bullies baldur until he gets tired

I doubt the strength difference is enough to even incap baldur even if we say heimdall stronger

Baldur for now

Wouldn't this be a stomp if Baldur just Negs Heimdall because Heimdall literally can't beat him even if he is stronger?
Baldur can still be incapacitated for a period of time, since Kratos defeated Baldur in their first match by breaking his neck. So that's a wincon for Heimdall since their strength is comparable and he can predict all of Baldur's movements.

I’ll also vote for Baldur due to his curse as well as his extra powers such as his light powers, which allow him to significantly increase his speed and would make it harder for Heimdall to dodge effectively.

Grace

Speaking of which, I wonder how MUI Goku vs Heimdall would go (At least, until the revisions come in)
Like uni+ mui Goku vs uni+ heimdall? if so might be incon ironically tbh
Heimdall is infinitely faster and can read Goku movements
Goku is too strong for heimdall to hurt him

Last edited:
Hold on a minute folks, Baldur Outlasting ain't a wincon if he can still be knocked out which counts as a wincon. He's got no answer for Precog. Along with Heimdall having more versatile powers.
Well thing if heimdall can do it to begin with is debatable
Baldur consistently from thing like getting stabbed and eveb without curse he was able to endure this level of injury

He's got enough to incapacitate Baldur like Kratos.
The possibility it's there but 100 percent
Although he is able to somehow keep up he is still weaker
Heimdall main things are precog and time slow

At the final cutscene although after some fighting kratos is seen beating the shit out of him (which isn't that shocking as iirc phase 1-2 he wasn't trying to kill him)

Precognition, Space Time manipulation, Statistics amplification. Two of those Baldur doesn't resist and the latter could definitely knock Baldur out. Let's not forget that Heimdall fought a much stronger Kratos.

Precognition, Space Time manipulation, Statistics amplification. Two of those Baldur doesn't resist and the latter could definitely knock Baldur out. Let's not forget that Heimdall fought a much stronger Kratos.
I don't think anyone is denying Baldur cant hit heimdall which is why his wincon is outlast

Also wouldn't he have that stats amp against Kratos?(considerating in gameplay emblem amps are always on and we took it from him)
Also ik he fought a much stronger which is why i don't deny the possibility he can incap but we know he isn't relative if kratos actually has no issue to kill him
Take in mind kratos ~ thor who took far far less damage from the spear than heimdall

Last edited:
I mean, we both know blows to the head won't cut it, and Heimdall got murked in a physical fight once Kratos grabbed hold of him (Yes, it's Ragnarok Kratos but still), but Baldur kept coming back over and over again even after the curse was gone.

I mean, we both know blows to the head won't cut it, and Heimdall got murked in a physical fight once Kratos grabbed hold of him (Yes, it's Ragnarok Kratos but still), but Baldur kept coming back over and over again even after the curse was gone.
Yeah but a neck snap could still temporarily work. And Heimdall ain't getting hit.

Perhaps Incon might be the outcome here

Thing is
If heimdall can't incap then baldur will outlast, take in mind baldur doesn't need sleep and cant feel pain, heimdall can feel pain and i doubt he doesn't need sleep

Which is questionable he can do it cuz as been brought
In physical combat when time slow and precog aren't a issue anymore, heimdall got murked

Back