• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God killer meets the invulnerable god.Hearts vs baldur

Status
Not open for further replies.
SBA
Speed is equalized

Hearts:

Baldur:

Incon:

I am a bit familiar with DBH but not with GOW but I did see madness manip type 3 on Baldur's profile. I dont think anyone in DBH resists madness manipulation on that calibre.

Anyways if I'm not mistaken isn't one of Hearts' starting action to use gravity manipulation to keep them stationary then from there use EE which negs HGR and immortality 3&4? I don't think he can negate that curse which grants Baldur type 8 immortality but I'm guessing hearts can summon people who can (?) Also since Baldur is a God which Hearts completely detests I'm sure he'll start off with EE as vietthai has said in another thread with a similar circumstance of Hearts facing a God.

Anyways if I'm not mistaken isn't one of Hearts' starting action to use gravity manipulation to keep them stationary then from there use EE which negs HGR and immortality 3&4? I don't think he can negate that curse which grants Baldur type 8 immortality but I'm guessing hearts can summon people who can (?) Also since Baldur is a God which Hearts completely detests I'm sure he'll start off with EE as vietthai has said in another thread with a similar circumstance of Hearts facing a God.
Doesn't immortality type 8 has the same weakness like type 9 if you have enough range you can bypass it I might be wrong but yes hearts would more than likely start with ee

Doesn't immortality type 8 has the same weakness like type 9 if you have enough range you can bypass it I might be wrong but yes hearts would more than likely start with ee
Could be wrong but i think it can work in the way you're thinking. Just an example, If person A has immortality type 8 and the one who's responsible for that, person B assists them from afar having the required range should affect them no? Possibly even putting down them down for good. That should handle immortality type 8. Context is required.

Could be wrong but i think it can work in the way you're thinking. Just an example, If person A has immortality type 8 and the one who's responsible for that, person B assists them from afar having the required range should affect them no? Possibly even putting down them down for good. That should handle immortality type 8. Context is required.
Yeah we would need gow supporters here

Hmm, well hearts can keep Baldur via gravity hax and telekinesis at bay, ragg doll him around, prevnting him from attacking and such. And since Baldur is a God, Hearts will immediately start via crushing via Gravity and EE him.
Tho I don't know If heart's EE will negate immortality type 8. It depends on how it work....so how does balduer's immortality 8 works? Also how does Baldur deal with Hearts quantum Matter manip? Or his heart reading?

Baldur has High-Godly regeneration that's conceptual in nature so I'm not sure if Hearts can cover it with historical erasure.

Not that it matters, Baldur has essentially no hax and no answer to BFR. This is a stomp anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back