• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Beerus paralyzing move?

I've been unable to find much on the topic of Beerus's ability to seemingly paralyze Vegeta in episode 6 of Dragon Ball Super. With just a look and some sort of light coming from Beerus's eye Vegeta who was getting ready to attack falls to the floor and says he can barely move. Didn't notice anything on the Beerus page mentioning this so thought I'd bring it up. Sorry if it has already been delt with.

if that is the case then shouldn't Vegeta theoretically be able to do the same thing to someone like Roshi, or a character from another anime?

I took it as Vegeta was paralyzed with fear. Because that's kinda what the whole thing was going on with the hype of this meeting and such and the flashbacks and etc.

EnoYaka said:
if that is the case then shouldn't Vegeta theoretically be able to do the same thing to someone like Roshi, or a character from another anime?
Dunno. If it's something that has happened in Dragon Ball, he should be able to do it to someone he's far above. Something similar to this has happened in Bleach, Fairy Tail and Naruto. Though I don't know if he can do it if the person's loaded with hax.

It is likely only something he can do to people far weaker than him. Remember Vegeta was only 4-B while Beerus was 3-A.

Back