• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Beerus overlooked hax abilitiy?

Is that actually hax or is it just Vegeta being too terrified to do anything?

I doubt it. Vegeta was about to attack him, and he used his stare to completely paralyze him. He does it twice

It did appear Beerus induced fear in Vegeta, since Vegeta was charging towards Beerus and abruptly stopped midway. So probably a minor mind hax? I would like to see input from other staff members.

Why do you assume it's any kind of hax? We don't assume someone has hax when someone else is scared of them and is too scared to move.

It's almost certainly fear and fear alone, since Vegeta has heard stories of Beerus his entire life and is absolutely terrified of him.

Beerus doesn't use this on anyone else. You know, the people who have no idea who he is and therefore don't have any reason to fear him.

It does look like Vegeta being terrified Kid Vegeta ran to him because his father was being tortured and with a just stare he was frozen and he droped to the floor incapable of movement. I'd say it is a hax, now seeing the second video (sorry) it becomes more evident as Vegeta himself wonders what he did, as he was unable to move.

It really seems like Vegeta was attacked, since he was suprised that Beerus didnt even move his body in the second video

Alexcar3000 said:
It does look like Vegeta being terrified... but only adult Vegeta, Kid Vegeta ran to him because his father was being tortured and with a just stare he was frozen and he droped to the floor incapable of movement. I'd say it is a hax
exactly. Kid Vegeta had no idea who Beerus was, and wanted to revenge his father.

Saiyans (especially vegeta at the time) couldnt sense powerlevels without a scouter, so I doubt it was only fear

Well, it probably is a technique that in some way or another can paralyze an opponent, given that this is what happened. If it now is fear or some other effect I can't tell.

But without knowing how it works it isn't really hax, as we have no idea if it would work on a being even remotely as strong as him or if it can overcome common durability or other abilities.

Hax really almost always need an explanation to be useful. With what we know it is about as hax as a strong rope...

DontTalk said:
Well, it probably is a technique that in some way or another can paralyze an opponent, given that this is what happened. If it now is fear or some other effect I can't tell.
But without knowing how it works it isn't really hax, as we have no idea if it would work on a being even remotely as strong as him or if it can overcome common durability or other abilities.

Hax really almost always need an explanation to be useful. With what we know it is about as hax as a strong rope...
Well said. A hax without explanation isn't really hax, and little use in vs threads

Dafegamer said:
Alexcar3000 said:
It does look like Vegeta being terrified... but only adult Vegeta, Kid Vegeta ran to him because his father was being tortured and with a just stare he was frozen and he droped to the floor incapable of movement. I'd say it is a hax
exactly. Kid Vegeta had no idea who Beerus was, and wanted to revenge his father.
Saiyans (especially vegeta at the time) couldnt sense powerlevels without a scouter, so I doubt it was only fear
Well, a scouter wouldn't even work because his Ki is immeasurable by mortals, so I doubt a scouter would be able to read his PL... much less not explode by it lol (120,000-180,000 is the highest reading a scouter could do before going kaboom).

About the hax... we should wait for others to give their opinions before adding it on his page. Probably just add it on his notable attacks/techniques to make sure people at least knows he can use it, at least on weaker opponents, it is crucial when making a versus in which hax could be the deciding factor.

Alexcar3000 said:
Dafegamer said:
Alexcar3000 said:
Well, a scouter wouldn't even work because his Ki is immeasurable by mortals, so I doubt a scouter would be able to read his PL... much less not explode by it lol (120,000-180,000 is the highest reading a scouter could do before going kaboom).
About the hax... we should wait for others to give their opinions before adding it on his page. Probably just add it on his notable attacks/techniques to make sure people at least knows he can use it, at least on weaker opponents, it is crucial when making a versus in which hax could be the deciding factor.
alright. I hope something comes out of this

Back