• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I Have No Circus and I Must Amazing Digital [TADC's Episode 2 CRT Thread]

I just realized something: everyone in the cast is able to interact with each other despite how they are made up of static electricity and numbers, so they should all have Non-Physical Interaction.

Is that really how that works? Would everyone in the Matrix films get Non-Physical Interaction for interacting with each other while plugged into the Matrix?

After that, this CRT can be finally accepted during tomorrow.

But before that, is there any accepted scaling any users on this thread agreed on, now? Just wanna make sure so I won't have any trouble adding the accepted scaling to each of TADC's pages (Also to the Staff, was 9-C+ or 9-B either accepted? You didn't really specific on what 9-Tiering could be used)

I already have problems with 9-A, as in, scaling to anything when it should honestly only scale to Durability in my opinion
I'd set for a flat out 9-C+, possibly 9-A, I don't think 9-B is needed

So, is this going to get added or...

Also, what about my point on NPI for the rest of you?

I'm against that, personally. Despite being made of data, the characters act entirely physical, and show no ability to interact with data itself, only data taking physical form.
I agree with Light here, and non-physicality in general tbh. We’re currently treating the profiles assuming within the reality of the circus as opposed to the real world. Them being data is only really a thing in the real world outside the simulation as in the context of the circus the NPCs and humans are treated as physical beings.

I'm against that, personally. Despite being made of data, the characters act entirely physical, and show no ability to interact with data itself, only data taking physical form.
I agree with Light here, and non-physicality in general tbh. We’re currently treating the profiles assuming within the reality of the circus as opposed to the real world. Them being data is only really a thing in the real world outside the simulation as in the context of the circus the NPCs and humans are treated as physical beings.
There's also this one statement that supports this to that I mention in a previous thread, Gooseworx stated that their body is canonically made out of polygons and also the whole Incorporeality's statement is completely misunderstood, only about what they're taste like and not what they're made of, which is two different things in a way:
Hngg do the circus members have tastes when I eat them? Sometimes I go around and say “I rlly wanna eat Jax’s face bro it’s delicious on how they animated it.”
now I’m curious what do all the members taste like
they all taste like static electricity and numbers

There's also this one statement that supports this to that I mention in a previous thread, Gooseworx stated that their body is canonically made out of polygons and also the whole Incorporeality's statement is completely misunderstood, only about what they're taste like and not what they're made of, which is two different things in a way:
Hngg do the circus members have tastes when I eat them? Sometimes I go around and say “I rlly wanna eat Jax’s face bro it’s delicious on how they animated it.”
now I’m curious what do all the members taste like
they all taste like static electricity and numbers
I agree. We must keep in mind the Reality Equalization taking place on the profiles.

Back