• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Because it was requested - Accelerator vs Bayonetta

besides time slow, what else Bayo have against Accelerator? I do not know anything about the character, so I'd like to know.

What does Accel have over Bayo?

Nothing.

Also why Vsguy counted my vote when I not only said this was a stomp but gave no reasons doesn't make sense

So it is, I should have payed more attention. The above is a common occurance as well now that I think about it

How does Bayo plan on getting past '''V E C T O R S S O N'''

His durability should be around there. This seems one sided at best though.

Timeslow slows down his ability to calc stuff, depending on the exact degree bayonetta can do that she can just get past it by being relatively too fast for that.

WeeklyBattles said:
Okay so he's on the level of extremely held back fodder in bay's universe, good to know

Who cares? I mean really, a character being stronger than another character doesn't actually make them a better character.

Its good to know for the context of this match, since AP matters. Weekly didn't seem to imply anything about bayo being a better character with that, just that she out APs him by a lot.

Kepekley23 said:
Daily reminder that the High 6-A rating is a one-time use
Accels? na. You can take 5 minutes of energy from the earth rotation 288 times and after that he can still sap energy from the earths rotation around the sun. (Which would suffice for another 1.5 million uses or so)

In angel mode its debateable if he even needs to do that (due to tanking eurasia busting telesma attacks).

If Bayo's AP is greater than that already demonstrated by Accel, would not that make his shield useless, since the wiki limits the ability of reflection of the vector shield to the greater one already demonstrated?

Pretty sure just reflecting the very vectors of movement by which they opperate has haxishness to it.

She'd be able to AP her way through because we only assume Accel can use the amount of force he's demonstrated on stuff with vectors, rather than treating it as more of a hax ability. She'd resist being moved via outputting more force than he can negate.

I think it's just two different interpretations in the end.

Arrogant Schmuck said:
Is there

A calc for High 6-A Bayo? Can't seem to find it on any of the characters' pages mentioned in her justification
Shes high 6-A via a masaive scaling chain that has Gracious and Glorious with a 400 petaton feat with a small fraction of their power as a base

Bayo is at least High 6-A because she dfeated Balder who can oneshot her infernal demons which are equal to the cardinal virtues which are stronger than the sequi which are stroger than glamors which are stronger than G&G who are 400 petatons with a small fraction of their power

I think in the end none of this will matter. Bayo starts with Time Slow, the vector shield will be useless, the durability of WW Accel is not very high in High 6-A, Accel dies after a few blows.

WeeklyBattles said:
Bayo is at least High 6-A because she dfeated Balder who can oneshot her infernal demons which are equal to the cardinal virtues which are stronger than the sequi which are stroger than glamors which are stronger than G&G who are 400 petatons with a small fraction of their power
I said 'alright' :p

If his AP's below the threshold where he can't eventually kill her, then close it I guess, but if he could theoretically kill bayo and just won't, its technically not a stomp. More likely answer is someone didn't feel like it.

Back