• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because someone edited Beat's tier without a CRT, now we need to solve this problem:

• When his profile was made, it only included information from the Victory Mission manga, hence the key for his Saiyan Avatar being named "Victory Mission", and it was 4-A since that's his best feat there.
  • When the tier was edited, it was changed to 2-B on the basis of being comparable to Trunks: Xeno. This creates a big problem, because the "Victory Mission" key now is scaled to that despite Trunks: Xeno never appearing on Victory Mission.
Hence, my proposal is simple, move the 2-B to another key and revert the Victory Mission key as it was when the profile was created.

Beat was only portrayed as being 2-B when God Mission came out, in which he was able to fight against Base Demigra and was somewhat comparable to Base Form Xeno Goku

So the key should be "God Mission and onwards"

Yes, he should be 2-B from God Mission onwards which is when he obtains SSJG.

Victory mission should be low 2-C, it literally says in the scan the world will be destroyed. And since its heroes and timelines are always ******, theres no reason the scan is hyperbole. He also scales above buu who destroyed a timeline in xenoverse.

His hax and resistances should be exactly the same as Xeno Goku

Zenkaibattery1 said:
Victory mission should be low 2-C, it literally says in the scan the world will be destroyed. And since its heroes and timelines are always ******, theres no reason the scan is hyperbole.
The timeline would have been destroyed if the Shadow Dragons got out of the game, not by one of their weaker members by itself.

Ionliosite said:
Also, there's something really wrong about Oceanus Shenro's profile: she's scaled to 4-A due to fighting a casual base Son Goku (Dragon Ball GT)... who's 3-B by this point. Even he was casual, I think he wouldn't go down to 4-A that way.
I guess her profile was never updated; I agree that she should be 3-B; I am willing to wait for Zenkai's evidence for the Low 2-C key; if the evidence is not sufficient then Beat's tier 4-A tier would be 3-B too powerscaling from Oceanus Shenron.

The proposed God Mission and onwards key being 2-B would be fine, with me..

It's hard to find translations for older missions but the Dragon Ball Wiki outlines what happens during Victory mission.

https://dragonball.fandom.com/wiki/Dragon_Ball_Heroes:_Victory_Missio

Note defeats The Seven Star Dragon (Omega Shenron) and then Beat and Note together find and fight Broly who trashed some of the other Shadow Dragons.

"Meanwhile, Note defeats the Seven-Star Dragon"

So scaling from Note, he should be Universe level for defeating Omega.

So his profile would look like

Powers and Stats
Tier: 10-B | 3-A | 2-B

Name:
Beat

Origin: Dragon Ball Heroes

Classification: Human, Saiyan Avatar, Dragon Ball Heroes Team Leader, Time Patroller

Powers and Abilities: Summoning (Uses a deck of cards to summon other dragon ball characters), Time Travel (via DBH machines), Dimensional Travel (via DBH machines) | Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Master Martial Artist, Ki Manipulation (Can be used defensively and offensively, to strengthe his skin or to fire ki blasts, which can home in on targets, and form Defensive Barriers that render Absorption ineffective), Ki Sensing (Can locate others by reading their ki), Enhanced Senses (Saiyans have exceptional senses, allowing them to locate small, distant objects by tracking their smell, see clearly over long distances, and track the movements of others even in pitch black conditions by feeling vibrations in the air), Flight, Afterimage Creation, Power Mimicry (Can easily replicate other Ki-based techniques after seeing them once), Teleportation, Reactive Power Level (As a Saiyan, Beat grows stronger every time he fights and can become stronger in the midst of combat, vastly increasing in strength whenever he is mortally injured), Transformation (Can transform into a Super Saiyan, increasing his capabilities drastically), Can possibly create dimensional rifts and destroy space-time and pocket dimensions with his energy via powerscaling | (Insert Xeno Goku's hax and God Ki resistances)

Attack Potency: Human level | Universe level (Defeated the non video game version of Oceanus Shenro and fought alongside Note who defeated Omega Shenro) | Multiverse level (Comparable to Xeno Goku and defeated Chamel who was causing the collapse of the DBH multiverse and the "Real World")

An scan of Note even touching Omega at all would be nice, it doesn't even have to be translated as long as the scan exists, given I was told we can't scale from non-official summaries without scans on another thread.

Late but I think we should have Beats Keys go by his Classes for example:

Key: Human | Saiyan | Class Up | Super Class Up | God Class Up | Super God Class Up

No, even base Beat by the time they fight Demigra and Chamel should scale to 2-B in any form, even in base. Multiple classes would make to many tiers

Base Beat = Base Goku> Chamel = 2-B

Should just be the three

Human I Victory Mission I God Mission owards

His Class ups still include his base and SSJ forms. They just become stronger and gains the next form for example despite obtaining God Class Up and SSJG he and Note are still perfectly capable of turning SSJ in one of the God Mission Trailers. Hence why I didn't say Base.

Again, too many keys with the same tiers, it'll just be making one bigger profile. It's better to be concise.

From God mission onwards all his classes scale to multiversal

He doesn't even use any of his classes past the Mission they debut because they're objectively inferior. But whatever. Also Base Beat isn't equal to Base Xeno Goku, SSG Beat is, as he fought Demigra and Chamel as a SSJG while XG stayed base the whole time. And as a Side Note shouldn't we give other Time Patrol members the Keysword as Optional Equipment? Iirc in the games version of events, they all got a Keysword.

Again doesnt matter.

Yes, SSJG Beat at first is equal to base Xeno Goku, but he gets far stronger from there and fights alongside SSJ4 Goku.

Anyway, I'll go ahead and change beats profile. Make his victory mission key 3-B and god mission 2B

Considering the key is "God Mission and onwards", I guess Zenkai's suggestion of making a single 2-B key is fine.

I made the updates of 3-B and 2-B and added the abilities god-ki grants in Heroes. This can be closed.

I'll make a thread of upgrading Oceanus Shenron to 3-B

Okay then. I guess this thread can be closed.

@Hst master

As for the Keysword we should probably limit ourselves to giving to those who have used it, or are implied they can use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back