• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Beasts of Absolute Zero--Puck vs Articuno

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
Low 6-B giant mean ice cat vs Low 6-B giant mean ice bird. Considering both can withstand absolute zero, and use it themselves, which one has the better chance of winning?

Is this purely in terms of their ability to freeze stuff at absolute zero, or an actually fight? In addition to absolute zero puck can freeze souls so he would win imo if it's a straight up fight.

Actually seeing as speed isn't equalized i guess it's the former since puck would get speedblitzed if it was a battle.

All things considered I'm pretty sure this is a battle, if they both gave absolute zero they can't exactly have a battle in terms if freezing, itd be a tie.

Back