• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Oh, you mean Golden Master tab.

Honestly, these are out dated as all hell. I should make the 5th CRT, buti dont really have time.

But as the name implies, the Golden Master is Equal to FSM

Him hacking the Moon Cell is overestimating his ability, especially since BB is in control of it. It's hard enough when no one is controlling it.

Any form of strategy, do they keep their powers from when they weren't zombies, anything? Or is it literally just they are now mindless fodder zombies

Ok, so Overlord throws his mindhax sauce and it debatably works on the BB he's fighting, turning her into a zombie.

BB from the past or future sees this, gets annoyed, and time travels back, easily kills her zombified self because there's nothing special about them anymore, then continues fighting.

I guess inconclusive in that case. The Overlord's Mid-Godly means that BB isn't killing him either.

CCC purges the concept of darkness from the world, preventing him from returning. BB chucks him into imaginary space or bug space. BB mindhaxes She's got a few ways to get past it

Even if it does that, he'll come back to counter the light.

When Lloyd defeated him and blew him away with overwhelming light and he came back for the next season.

Also the fact that The First Spinjitzu Master already created the concept of Destruction and Creation in the first place.

https://youtu.be/YHZ5yUGaDi8

@DMUA

That isn't a survival feat that would save him from having his concept expunged from history or having the future locked into one where he dies.

Yeah, looks like I won't be getting scans anytime soon.

I will say Golden Master Overlord is quite divine though, although he is of earth (don't know why he wouldn't be)

Well on one hand...

BB's mind resistance is now way beyond the Overlord's mind hax abilities.

On the other hand, we've established elsewhere that her whole "get the past and future selves to come fight" was unproven wank. At this point, if she dies, she dies.

So that changes a few things.

Just for info, overlord get erased and he still alive (in astral form or something like that but he can't act and use his abilities, he had to merge with the technology and receive lloyd's energy to return fully

@Swag

Because it never happened. Once she gets beaten she fades away in her ending.

@Dodo

Has the Overlord ever been conceptually expunged from existence?

IDK, I just remember he fought with Lloyd and was "erase" A few days later the city of ninjago was built and it infiltrated the technological network like a virus.

He needed the golden energy of Lloyd to have a new body

that's all I know, but maybe his feat comes from another season

DodoNova2 said:
Just for info, overlord get erased and he still alive (in astral form or something like that but he can't act and use his abilities, he had to merge with the technology and receive lloyd's energy to return fully
If you get erased, you don't really have an astral form.

Astral form implies a soul of some kind.

that's why I put the ".." Basically from what I know, his Mid Godly is unusable (or isn't A Godly regen)but if you explain me yes, this would be cool

ABoogieYesSir said:
BB takes this by ripping his soul out. And by turning him to stone.
the overlord is his soul himself. he is a nigh-omnipotent soul. and as the golden master he can do anything until his oppenent dont wears a stone army armour.

@Mpztilera

No character is nigh-omnipotent unless they have feats to support it. The fact that the Overlord can be beaten at all is proof that he isn't.

ABoogieYesSir said:
BB takes this by ripping his soul out. And by turning him to stone.
Against a dude with Mid. *******. Godly regen

What's next saying a character wins with soul Manipulation against someone who lacks a soul?

Oh wait

Nothing, I never said that saved, just going against the point that soul Manipulation meant shit.

I was referring to a specific thread with apocalymon, not Alphamon.

I would like to know where the Mid Godly from Overlord comes from, the description is incomplete and I do not remember, someone telling me Thanks

And yeah Soul Manip can incap characters with Mid Godly.

Back