• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrKingOfNegativity

Abstract embodiment of being undesirable
VS Battles
Retired
I don't know either character, so I don't know if this is a bad idea or not. I'm sure someone will chew me out if it is, but until then...

BB is 5-B. Hakumen is second key. Speed is equalized.

Otherwise SBA.

CDM let's get it on
BB: 0

Hakume: 8 (CrimsonStarFallen, Theglassman12, ShiroyashaGinSan, Derpinator9001, TISSG7Redgrave, Sparda 200000000, Rocker1189, ABoogieYesSir)

Inconclusive: 0

All I can see that she could do is age and fourth wall breaking and higher dimensional manipulation,

"The moon cell when used to be only the eye of god, when combining with the AI BB, has become the brain of god"

https://imgur.com/a/vI4EiIl

So yeah, she has indeed fused with the moon cell the moment she entered its core, and as we know when BB traveled through imaginary number space she came across the moon cells eight dimensional protective core.

I'm pretty sure we've been talked about that statement before with Monarch's thread that has like, tons of reply. That only is a proof that her mind is 8-D and she sees the world from that perspective, not having immortality of some sort coming from it. She also get paralyzed passively anyway, not like she can create that barrier.

There is definitely more to imply it was more than just her mind that fused with it, literally in that same scan it states that she could handle past present and future at the same time, as we know she is capable of acting in all three of those as a body, not just her mind. I am assuming that the final CCC battle with Gilgamesh also was used to also try to debunk this even though that in of itself was a clear plot convenience.

I don't know how that would help, but alright then.

I'd also like to bring up BB's Sealing, she can Seal beings at the end of imaginary number space, where even a being such astiamat was trapped in for a while. Hakuman as far as his profile goes does not have resistence to sealing as potent as the one imaginary number space offers,till proven otherwise he can easily be sealed.

Nor BB's base ability Information manipulation. BB if she really wanted could manifiest imaginary number space and take control of his entire being, and the Data that makes him up. She would essentally then own his Data and be able to do what she wishes with it, and there is nothing he could do about it.

https://imgur.com/a/zBdqb6v

Hakumen can resist both Sealing and information Manipulation. Heck if he wanted to he can repel the data manipulation with his Power of Order, which was capable of repelling powers from a 2-A being

Everyone seems to acknowledge that BB is powerless against Haku and all, but are we really sure that the reverse isn't true as well? Because just about everything good Haku can do is resisted or countered by BB herself, going off the profiles. My vote is inconclusive.

Because Time Killer is a thing, Acausality is moot. She has no resistance either and even if she does, it bypass 2-A resistance.

@Luka Hakumen resists everything BB can do on a 2-A scale. And cancels out the AP gap thanks to the Power of Order.

Actually, his and Arakune's type 9 is completely useless. It lets them survive the destruction of their body, but not as hell getting them back to the battlefield unless someone else is helping them.

LukaSolosYourVerse said:
Everyone seems to acknowledge that BB is powerless against Haku and all, but are we really sure that the reverse isn't true as well? Because just about everything good Haku can do is resisted or countered by BB herself, going off the profiles. My vote is inconclusive.
The reverse is definitely untrue. Literally everything BB has gets rebeled or outright resisted by Hakumen. The odds aren't in BB's favor as not only has he fight similar beings to BB and came out on top. But Time Killer and Power Null/Negation of resistances make this pretty much onesided

I'm going to wait to close this until a half-decent number of members knowledgeable on Fate show up.

Just to be fair to both sides.

LukaSolosYourVerse said:
I see nothing that stops Time Killer though?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back