• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Sealing isn't working as Altair has 2-B range dimensional travel and has escaped from an infinite space built specifically to attack and seal her concept.

Altair isn't from earth and completely ignores the laws and concepts of the real world so authority is useless and most of BB's haxes get lolnoped via her resistances, acausality, and passive causality manipulation

Whereas Altair can info rewrite, take over BB's concept and become BB herself or rather BB 2.0, copy BB's powers, probability manip BB (which also worked on Sirius, a type 4 acausal), plot+fate hax so that BB won't win at all, possess BB,etc

So voting Altair

i doub CCC is going to work on altiar considering that BB has to affect the re creators world and she can`t as the very world will screw BB

Simon's Probability isn't Pseudo-Causality Manip. It's just good level Probability Manipulation. Altair's Probability Manipulation was just her using Probability Manipulation on Sirius and finding a possibility of becoming her before getting Conceptually overtaken.

And like Setsuna and Tman said Authority and CCC isn't helping here for BB. So voting for Altair FRA.

TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:
Higher dimensional manipulation... But i question that tbh...
that only works in the moon cell and it only gives her immunity to 3D mind hax by virtue on having a higher dimensional mind

No, the higher dimensional consciousness being capable of having knowing everything Altair would do beforehand is what i am refering too. its like super ultra broken precog.
Locating the enemy dumbed doqwn
I rather not debate the 8-D thing though tbh...

Oh yeah.. I forgot to.. but BB does have access to every servants skills, Noble phantasm and abilities..

Type 4 acausality blocks precog.Having more powers for BB just means altait is going to copy it all and become more powerful

Considering Altair has resistance to Precognition scaling from Sirius herself as well as Being Acausal simply for Transcending the laws that binds the Multiverse of Re:Creators, I doubt it would work. And I'm skeptical about that higher dimensional consciousness since it was deemed to be BB's Omnipresence through Time in an old thread. If it was 8D hax then she would have losses against The White Queen or AoC

Type 9 was removed

BB has a chance of Winning if she can destroy the planet and everyone in it thereby killing the abstraction that sustains Altair.

Well BB does have access to the servant archives... That is how she made her Noble Phantasm CCC.. She could find a servant, or many servants, with a useful ability to help her win... but i don't want to go searching through all of that.. and something like that might require prep time wouldn't it?

If it's happening in the Re:Creators Universe then it's true. Also Altair can teleport to another Universe's Earth if BB tries to destroy the planet since all she needs are the perceptions of the people for her to sustain her existence.

TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:
Well BB does have access to the servant archives... That is how she made her Noble Phantasm CCC.. She could find a servant, or many servants, with a useful ability to help her win... but i don't want to go searching through all of that.. and something like that might require prep time wouldn't it?
Yes I think.

lol imagine if she combined mystic eyes of death perception, Multi-dimensional refracturing, gate of babylon, and enkindu chains. (Sorry for any spelling errors.)

on top of violets spatial freeze along with prescence concealment, and F/SN samurai dudes knowledge of Foremost haramony: B [edit]

[edit] Passionlips crush & trash

Back