• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Gargoyle During her fight with Saipentia, the whole battle takes place in pre-activated Witch Time, and shes capable of using Witch Time again, slowing time to an even greater extent

My vote here is still for Bayo here simply due to Witch Time, Rodin and Bazillions. Not to mention Bat Within.

Not only that, her bracelet of time power-up automatically activates Witch Time the moment the fights starts without Bayo needing to activate it herself. And thus another way for her to start off and kill Mario.

Just checked the Bayonetta wiki. That's not the case, or at the very least wording it wrong. It has to be activated, but the effect is much easier, comes out instantly, and much more controllable.

I see where you guys are coming from.

Look, here's how I see it. Run this match a hundred times. All of the ones Bayo wins involve her leading with Witch Time. She can't hold a candle otherwise. Even in the scenarios where she does lead with Witch Time, there's still the scenarios where she loses with that. She'd have to use Bazillions before the effects of switch Time stop, as everything else can't scratch him to have their secondary effects activate. And even then, there's the scenarios where Mario uses his invincibility power ups and the energy attacks dissipate before again, their secondary effects happen.

You forget she can keep Witch Time up for a looooong time. So I don't see her losing if she gets Witch Time up.

Would she cycle through all of her items until she thinks Bazillions will do it before running out? Would she think Bazillions is futile if she tried most, of not everything?

These are actual questions without any hint of malice behind them.

She will use any weapon she wants, and in character will use anything she has. Think of how we treat Link.

The real cal howard said:
Would she cycle through all of her items until she thinks Bazillions will do it before running out? Would she think Bazillions is futile if she tried most, of not everything?

These are actual questions without any hint of malice behind them.
Might I add Witch Time has been shown to be active for 5 mins straight at one point? It isn't extremely limited, and it has a very long duration. Being they're both MFTL+, she'll have years to switch through her weapons to find which one kills even if witch time is limited.

Would the time stop itself cout the victory? Because if she has to beat him up then, then there is a problem. Like 700 of her hits equal one hit focusing on his durability. Also, he has power nullification.

That's not how it works bayonetta won't be able to hurt Mario with physical attacks if he is that much above her

Adamjensen2030 said:
Isn't this a stomp Match if Bayonetta can stop time forever and chip away at Mario's durability gradually?
Every time stop match is a stomp now?

if mario gets his white tanooki suit he becomes invulnerable and can instantly kill anything that he hits or even touches(unless if the other being is also invulerable) unless she can top his invulerability im going with mario

Witch Time is one of the first things she does. The Saipentia fight is a good example of this. Even if she starts shooting, Witch Time is soon to follow.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Witch Time is one of the first things she does. The Saipentia fight is a good example of this. Even if she starts shooting, Witch Time is soon to follow.
Basically this.

Balder is usually the one who always leads with it.

if she can stop time before mario uses power-up then i say she wins. but im not too sure about it because mario could come already prepared

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back