• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are also forgetting her lollipops.

Lollipops: Consumable items that provide an immediate effect when used. They each come in two forms, normal and mega, with mega lollipops having double the effect or duration of their normal versions.

• Green Herb Lollipop: An herb-shaped candy lollipop containing an extract with healing properties. It recovers Bayonetta's health when used, the Mega version recovers twice as much health.
  • Purple Magic Lollipop: A butterfly-shaped candy lollipop that increases one's alertness, it restores magical power when used. The normal lollipop restores four orbs, while the Mega version restores eight.
  • Bloody Rose Lollipop: A rose-shaped candy lollipop with energy-increasing ability, it dramatically increases attack power temporarily. The Mega version lasts twice as long.
  • Yellow Moon Lollipop: A moon-shaped candy lollipop capable of producing a magical barrier, it temporarily makes Bayonetta invincible. The Mega version lasts twice as long.
Mario isn't the only one with invincibility here.

Bayo's is sorta useless because its NLF to say that it works against someone various thousands of times stronger

WeeklyBattles said:
@Cal Bazillions fires energy projectiles

And yes, its in character for her to lead with Witch Time
Okay this I disagree with, Jeanne fights 1, 2 and 3 she didn't start with witch time, in the first Balder fight in 1 she starts with guns making him Time stop, in Bayo 2 she fought him in CQC and he used light speed when the bullets were fired. And I'm the second Balder fight in 2 she starts with guns and he witch times first.

She leads with guns or CQC but she'll stop if she's about to be hit.

How could a soul absorbing weapo work if it's no longer a weapon, but a pile of shards on the ground? If it could do even minor damage, and break his skin even slightly, sure. But otherwise, it won't do much. I'd say the same thing even up to Hades' sword from Saint Seiya if it were against a 2-B.

If Mario can get off anything before WT activates, he wins. That's the problem. And the Starman is one of the most coveted and reoccurring powerups in the franchise, only surpassed by the Mushroom and maybe the Fire Flower. And considering the Mushroom would do nothing in a real fight other than Heal (and unless Mario is coming to the fight damaged...), and Mario has fire powers without the power up, it's gonna be the first thing, because Mario loves power ups.

@Dragon. Aside from the fact that it breaks the game (and I do mean that. It has oneshot Bowser before), they're incredibly rare. Which is why recent games allowed for storage of them. Hence my argument.

Also, you're forgetting about the Red Hot Shot, which is essentially a one use auto-ressurection, as wel as the Moon of Mahaa-Kala, which simultaneously reflects attacks and activates Witch Time

WeeklyBattles said:
Also, you're forgetting about the Red Hot Shot, which is essentially a one use auto-ressurection, as wel as the Moon of Mahaa-Kala, which simultaneously reflects attacks and activates Witch Time
Reflecting attacks from a 4B seems very NLFish

The real cal howard said:
Bazillions fires energy projectiles. Huh. Lemme see if Mario's Starman dissipates energy before it hits...
Condescending much?

Anyway, I still vote Bayonetta here as it is very likely she'll use Witch Time as it is as in character for her to do so. If you are allowing Mario to suddenly stat with Star Power, then Bayonetta who is in the same situation can start with Witch Time. Bayonetta Witch Time, and kills Mario with Shuraba or Bazzillions.

Not to mention...

If she were to be killed, she has the Red-Hot Shot that will revive her back to full capacity.

She can poison Ragna with Kafka.

Bat Within can be used as a way to dodge getting hit.

Pulley's Butterfly will keep Bayo safe until all the butterflies are destroyed.

She can repel attacks with Moon of Mahaa-Kalaa.

I...wasn't being condescending though. I didn't know, hence the "huh", and I actually went to check to see if it dissipated them.

Why the assumption.

Also, checked, and Bowser's energy attacks dissipate or blow up on the Star powerup.
Assuming he has it active.

Also he seems to not use this reset power in character as shown throughout the series, I don't know how useful it is if he's dead. And he'd just be repeating the events all over again.

@Cal You're acting like Mario would instantly pop every single powerup he has simultaneously at the beginning of the fight, and that he would somehow be able to do so before Bayonetta activates Witch Time, which can be activated with a thought...

I...wasn't being condescending though. I didn't know, hence the "huh", and I actually went to check to see if it dissipated them.
Why the assumption.
Read how you wrote the comment. It sounded very condescending especially with the "..." at the end. Almost as if you were saying "It's common sense to tell what that does."

Then you can't assume that it would work here because she'd be disintegrated if hit

I quite literally posted how I read it above.

That was needlessly aggressive...

Also if you type a comment after someone else posts there's, you don't get notified or see it until you refresh the page.

Kaltias said:
Then you can't assume that it would work here because she'd be disintegrated if hit
I never assumed it would revive her if her body got destroyed. Not once.

Kaltias said:
It can ressurect her from being turned into a child and eaten by Resentment

Gargoyle One said:
That was needlessly aggressive...

Also if you type a comment after someone else posts there's, you don't get notified or see it until you refresh the page.
Sorry, this fight really is really aggravating me. I'll try and calm down.

Sorry, this fight really is really aggravating me. I'll try and calm down.

It's just a fight, if you don't enjoy it, just leave and relax, we're all friends here.

@Weekly

Did Resentment destroyed hers body completely?

@Dragon

My point is that since Mario is several thousands of times stronger, her body would be obliterated in any case due to the AP gap

@Gar

I was talking to everyone

@WB. He needs to use just one though, which I already proved that it would be the most likely unless he either 1, had a power restricted, or 2, came in damaged. And if that.

Furthermore, and I probably should've figured this out sooner, but given that Catch Cards steal souls, and Mario, Luigi, Bowser, and Peach have them (Peach had 3), it can be assumed that they have soul resistance. And the Speed Flower negates time slow.

Doesn't she normally slow time rather than stop it? Not saying she can't stop time, but iirc, the former is far more spammed.

@Kal. I mean there are Catch Cards of them, which would require one to have been used on them, which means they were exposed to the effect of them, but kept their souls.

Do these guys natually use said abilities against each other? Also you are assuming Mario has knowledge on Bayonetta here. He has to activate the Speed Flower to stop Time Slow and that doesn't cancel out Time Stop at all.

She has shown slowing it, but by Bayonetta 2 she's capable of stopping it, as are people stronger then her Bayo 1 self like Rosa

They don't use Catch Cards on each other. No. The point is that the card was used on them due to the fact that...there's cards on them. And considering they're well...alive...

I get that. Just bringing it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back