• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bayo win kinda henges on no knowledge due to the insane AP advantage Mario has. Making this a stomp if we give knowledge.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Bayo win kinda henges on no knowledge due to the insane AP advantage Mario has. Making this a stomp if we give knowledge.
So, if we don't give knowledge it's absolutely descive without a doubt for person A, but not considered a stomp, while if we give knowledge than it's a stomp for the person B.

I am not voting anymore in that case.

Gargoyle One said:
More like Bayonetta gets absolutely annihilated without Witch Time but wins with it.
Same thing I said she wins without a single doubt with Witch time, but gets stomped without it. That's just a boring match up in my opinion.

Gargoyle One said:
Actually, there seems to be quite a lot of doubt she wins even with it....
I have seen someone discussing it, but no one proved that there is something Mario can do (if I am correct more or less every argument used was debunked)and i don't feel like voting on match up like that.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
I mean, unless you consider all Time Stop matches stomps. We didn't make the fight.
I still believe the fight with instant time stop are stomps if there is nothing the other person can do which is supposed to be a definition for a stomp match.

Of course i am not to decided that,so i limit my self on not voting on that type of match ups.

Spoiler alert, 50% of characters have an ability where their opponent can't do anything, such as "the spear"

Also, wasn't their a thread you made about this and it got rejected?

If you still want to discuss, just talk to me on my wall.

I'm still under the belief that Mario would easily use one of his invincibility items by the time she uses Witch Time. And it's not like Mario has to eat them. They have to hit his body, which they already would be, given they're in his inventory.

Point being, Mario gets this off, no amount of Witch Time or Bazillions (which will dissipate on contact) is getting though him.

Gargoyle One said:
Spoiler alert, 50% of characters have an ability where their opponent can't do anything.
In fact most of those matches are stomps, and if not it means it's an abilty that most likely will be activated during the battle and would give the win, but usually whenever we find cases in which the other opponent can't do anything to win they usually can still fight, but eventually lose.

In time stop the other person can't fight, but instead are just a statue standing and waiting to get killed and that makes it a stomp for me and if there are other abilties that are having the exact same effect than i would probably consider them a stomp.

@Gargoyle I won't discus it further and as I said this is my personal opinion and no one can forbidden me to have it and as said since the wiki in general has a different rule i simply ignore that type of matches and that's it.

The real cal howard said:
I'm still under the belief that Mario would easily use one of his invincibility items by the time she uses Witch Time. And it's not like Mario has to eat them. They have to hit his body, which they already would be, given they're in his inventory.
Point being, Mario gets this off, no amount of Witch Time or Bazillions (which will dissipate on contact) is getting though him.
Agreed. I'm voting for Mario due to White Tanooki suit power up which grants him invincibility. There is no way that Bayonetta can hurt him even if she stopped time for eternity.

Actually, most of them aren't stomps.

Pretty much every Reinhard, Emprah, Lavos, Kars, a couple White Queen and Kharn matches are not stomps.

And look at that people are voting Mario

Anyway talk to me on my wall about this

I find that "instant invincibility" very suspect honestly. By this logic, not 4-C or 4-B who lack anything short of Soul Hax without physical damage can beat Mario. But forget it, if we allow that than this is a stomp. I am closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back