• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing as it was the same color as all the other metal jewelry balder wears?
Why you treating being about the same color as straight up invisibility my guy? And it's not the same color, his shirt is white with red and very dark yellow pattern, the lipstick is bright yellow.

She did in fact use Witch Time and is shown deactivating it as she jumps up to the helicopter
Yeah but like why is that fight 30 min and why does the fact that she's MFTL not factor in here?

Because even with 2 MFTL characters, wearing the other down still takes time, there is a reason time passes even in fights between two characters who are in the MFTL range IE 90% of Dragon Ball fights and other fighting series.

Because even with 2 MFTL characters, wearing the other down still takes time, there is a reason time passes even in fights between two characters who are in the MFTL range IE 90% of Dragon Ball fights and other fighting series.
Ok but why is the fight 30 min? I don't get this part.

Also i still don't think the witch time was deactivated at the end. It feels more like witch time was activated at the end to help her get to the chopper. Seeing as after the effect, the ppl appeared slowed down, whereas they really didn't before.

Also i still don't think the witch time was deactivated at the end. It feels more like witch time was activated at the end to help her get to the chopper. Seeing as after the effect, the ppl appeared slowed down, whereas they really didn't before.
99% of Cutscenes in Bayonetta are done in the stop motion picture style if that is what you're asking about. This also makes it even more confusing if what you're saying is the fight was quick because we have two MFTL characters, but Bayonetta slowed time just to jump to a helicopter.

Are there any other points for Ikki other then this? Because we are discussing a mere facet of this fight at the moment.

99% of Cutscenes in Bayonetta are done in the stop motion picture style if that is what you're asking about. This also makes it even more confusing if what you're saying is the fight was quick because we have two MFTL characters, but Bayonetta slowed time just to jump to a helicopter.
Well everything was normal in that fight, the movement of objects, the water stream, then she activates that and we see stopped stuff.
Are there any other points for Ikki other then this? Because we are discussing a mere facet of this fight at the moment.
More like, are there any points for Bayo other than this?

The point is that what is a 5 minute long fight for bayonetta in witch time is not even an inch of movement for someone affected by it
Nah man, you're exaggerating. The fight Schnee posted, even if i say ok it's witch time, the fight was like 5 min, but it took around 5-10 seconds in real time.

Nah man, you're exaggerating. The fight Schnee posted, even if i say ok it's witch time, the fight was like 5 min, but it took around 5-10 seconds in real time.
Except it didnt, you literally see it, she tells the car she was riding on to turn off the bridge, witch times, fights, deactivates it and the car is in the same spot

Yes there are, like what Ikki's win conditions are.

Ikki literally can't scratch her, phantom form doesn't do shit and Oikage is a dura neg slash right?

How does Bayo plan on hitting Ikki? She's at a pretty immense skill disadvantage, so I'm not sure if she can even realistically tag him without Witch Time.

1. Her very first appearance is her using Witch Time on Angels and going into a separate dimension

2. Does it again on the bridge and fights for a couple minutes while time is stopped to a crawl.

3. Every boss fight in Bayo 1

4. First thing she does in Bayo 2

5. Every boss fight in Bayo 2

etc.

It’s not 100% of the time to be fair, but every other time consists of her going to a seorrate dimension to fight angels......Where Ikki can’t even hit her nor see her.

Thanks Gar.

Also Weekly that doesn't help me much? Obviously don't have time to go through 2 games atm, was asking more along the lines of a video and a timestamp.

Although I do plan on playing the game since it looks like it plays like DMC but much more fluent.

Except it didnt, you literally see it, she tells the car she was riding on to turn off the bridge, witch times, fights, deactivates it and the car is in the same spot
In other cases it's not the same. And 5 min is the time limit. Not the canon time she spent.

But even then it's way less than what she needs to blitz ikki. Ikki's amps are at absolute least 60x. He can also fight ppl way over an order of magnitude above his speed.

Seeing as Ikki has no solid way to win here so far youre kinda the one who needs to bring stuff up
Amps.

Yes there are, like what Ikki's win conditions are.
Touching her.
Ikki literally can't scratch her, phantom form doesn't do shit and Oikage is a dura neg slash right?
He just shows bloodlust.

Touvhing her with ******* what tho
Assuming that was five minutes of fight, and saying that 0.1 passed for them, that would be a 3000 times slow.

If Ikki for some reason uses his best and most self-destructive buff, he would end up a fifth as fast as her.
10 minutes

In other cases it's not the same. And 5 min is the time limit. Not the canon time she spent.

But even then it's way less than what she needs to blitz ikki. Ikki's amps are at absolute least 60x. He can also fight ppl way over an order of magnitude above his speed.

Amps.
The amps he wont be able to use because he's timeslowed
Touching her.
Something he cant do when she timeslows and snipes him
He just shows bloodlust.
How...?

Its not 1/5, it's 1/10 because its a 10 minute fight
Who said it's a 10 min fight?

The fight lasts "at max" 5 minutes. And there is still the fact that in other fights it's shown to be much less.
The amps he wont be able to use because he's timeslowed
He will though. His in character opening is a 20x boost to his perception speed. He definitely has time to apply his 600x boosts. At that point.

Something he cant do when she timeslows and snipes him
He fights people 20x his speed like nothing though.....

How he shows bloodlust? What?

Last edited:
I literally showed you the fight lasting 10 minutes, even if I assumed it was less then that, its beyond just a 1/5th difference.

Ikki fighting people 20x faster then himself was debunked on the old forum and even more so by the skill revisions

He cant counter it with his space-time manip?
I doubt it's good enough to bypass the 3000x time slow. So Plants basically manipulate Space-Time in order to achieve various abilities, like the manipulation of dimensions and such. Had Bayonetta's Witch Time be more along the lines of a reversal, or such then he'd be fine.

Although he does have the range to take care most of her other problematic abilities? Idk it might not be a stomp but from Gar told me it's is?

Ikki fighting people 20x faster then himself was debunked on the old forum and even more so by the skill revisions
It was "debunked" by "oh that's not impressive skill". Not "it didn't happen".

How does showing bloodlust help? Expecially when Bayo has an absurd resistance to empathic stuff
Resistances don't help. But even then she just insta dies from taking actions against desperados.

Yes, it isn't impressive skill because the Ikki clones were told to exploit obvious openings making them easy to trick

Bayo is far more skilled then that so that tactic fails

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back