• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop assuming I didn't read the thread, I did, why else would I even contribute to Bayonetta's reasoning at the start?

I'm wondering what your reason for it is, calling reasoning brainless is certainly out of nowhere.

I'm aware the CRT hasn't been made yet either, this is a hypothetical thread, all the more reason you shouldn't be losing your mind over a thread that isn't getting added because Ikki is losing.

I made most of the reasons alongside Weekly, I am not blind.

Stop getting angry over nothing, Ikki lost and the fight isn't getting added, get over it.

I'm aware the CRT hasn't been made yet either, this is a hypothetical thread, all the more reason you shouldn't be losing your mind over a thread that isn't getting added because Ikki is losing.

I made most of the reasons alongside Weekly, I am not blind.
Oh great then why are you FRAing and counting votes?

Look at this

this guy was so taken by the fra stream he has no idea the reasoning doesn't even exist yet.

So schnee can you answer me why you turn a hypothetical fun debate into a fra train where you count votes? I am curious.

This is a hypnotical thread, is it bad I count votes? I don't see the resemblance
You don't vote in hypothetical threads. Cus you give an extremely wrong idea, i gave you the living example above.

In a hypothetical thread you just argue, see the argument for both sides see if you can convince the other party and stop there. That's it, you don't need votes, you only count votes to add stuff, due to the 7 vote rule we have. Whereas this was just a debate cus i felt like debating it. I could have easily said "close for stomp" at the very beginning of the thread, but i didn't just cus i wanted to see some debating. Not to see this turn into an absolute clownfest where half of the ppl voting don't even know the reasons don't exist.

There is 1 thing i hate with a passion in this site. FRA trains. Seeing a FRA train on reasoning that doesn't exist is a whole other level though.

No you absolutely do, that's like saying a hypothetical race means you can't drive on the track.

Likewise, this thread involves you and the person you are debating giving reasons, and people have a right to state their reasons, like I just did.

You can believe that I didn't know it couldn't be added, even though I was one of the people who gave the okay for the Time CRT, and I even brought it up earlier in the thread. The issue is you are calling people's voting brainless when its not only completely unnecessary but also entirely pointless.

Plenty of people already gave their reasoning and the same thing was being repeated, I don't get why you are so aggravated over this. This is just immature.

You didn’t even make the thread? You don’t set the rules like that just because, none of those rules were agreed on, so we would just use the standard rules that already exist.

Plenty of people already gave their reasoning and the same thing was being repeated, I don't get why you are so aggravated over this. This is just immature.
Cus people...don't even know this argument is hypothetical.
No you absolutely do, that's like saying a hypothetical race means you can't drive on the track.
Ok let me ask you. Why do you need to count votes in hypothetical threads? What's the point? What will it accomplish? If it all stops at debating either way, what is the reason for counting them or needing to know how many votes there are?

You didn’t even make the thread? You don’t set the rules like that just because, none of those rules were agreed on, so we would just use the standard rules that already exist.
You mean the standard rule of closing the thread in case of stomps instead of arguing for things not in the profile?

*Immediately jumps down the throats of anyone that doesn't agree with you.
Literally when?

*Makes empty assumptions about the users.
That are not about the discussion at hand, but the whole counting votes in FRA. That's mad sus.

*Claims Ikki "murder-stomps" despite multiple users saying otherwise...
Despite you not knowing that multiple users say otherwise based on fictional reasoning whereas me saying that was about the factual reasoning on the profile?

Need I say anything else?
Yes pls.

Based on what that they voted? That's an assumption to make

Why shouldn't I count votes in a hypothetical thread? Should we just not assume reasoning for votes and just let it die? I don't agree with that

This was a hypothetical thread so I was not going to close it when you arguing, you didn't see a reason for people to close your Ikki vs Jin thread when you literally claimed Jin had no win condition, but now I need to set an example for staff?

This is genuinely pathetic behavior, you are getting angry over nothing because people disagree with you even though you know the thread won't be added.

When you called everyone who didn't agree with you brainless, even people early on like weeb. That's jumping down throats to me
Wrong. I never called the people, i called the votes. Some of the votes never even realized the reasoning was not on the profile. If you FRA something without even reading the thread enough to know that, sounds like a pretty brainless vote to me.

Every thread, even ones that are invalid (Bleach without rieatsu crush for example) have people counting votes in them. Just because it's hypothetical doesn't mean schnee can't count the votes
Those threads have the OP set the rules beforehand. This thread's OP was just "ikki vs bayo who wins". We messed with the op's rules of our own accord, without the OP's consent, not the same thing.

We never messed with the rules because none were even suggested. Only implied.
I mean nobody ever agreed or even brought up to not count votes until you starting going apeshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back