• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bayonetta (6-B) vs Yuki Terumi (6-B)

Yuki Terumi vs Bayonetta
Known martial artists with experience in magic. Who wins?
Round 1: Regular Terumi

Round 2: Dark Susano'o

Both rounds speed equalized.

I would say Bayonetta but i have no idea how Terumi's Soul Manipulation works and i dont know if Bayo could resist it...

Due to being in possession of an Azure Grimoire, Terumi's blows can directly attack the soul.

There's also Ouroboros that can directly attack one's mind and psyche but that's more Mind Manipulation then Soul Manipulation/Damage.

Hmm ok, she should be able to resist that, but probably not the mind manipulation. But Bayo should be able to win this, she leads with Witch Time and then takes Yuki down with Bazillions/Shuraba or summon Madama Butterfly to end him.

I think Round 1 goes to Bayo. While Terumi can do some stuff and she has to be wary of Ouroboros, Bayo does have Witch Time which can slow him down enough to end him with the summons.

Round 2 though, i'm leaning towards Terumi. Dark Susano'o slashes you completely of your time in one hit and ignores durability and i think is immune to time shenanigans so Witch Time might not have an effect on him.

Zeldasmash said:
Round 2 though, i'm leaning towards Terumi. Dark Susano'o slashes you completely of your time in one hit and ignores durability and i think is immune to time shenanigans so Witch Time might not have an effect on him.
He can? Might want to add that to his profile then because thats not on there at the moment...

Terumi with the Dark Susano'o is basically Hakumen. The Susano'o Unit can slash time without causing a paradox. Terumi was the original owner of the Susano'o Unit to the point where he can access it's power without needing the unit.

As for the whole killing in one hit, we've only seen it during Terumi's Astral where one slash from the Dark Susano'o completely obliterated the opponent.

Ok, well neither Hakumen or Dark Susano'o have time manipulation resistance listed on their profiles so if thats something they do possess then it should probably be added. If they don't have it though Bayo would likely win round 2 as well.

Yeah, that just sounds like a regular attack that's extremely powerful instead of a one hit kill.

Well, Hakumen now has Nigh-Immunity to Time Manipulation on his abilities. It's "Nigh" Immunity so it does affect him to an extent, but he does have resistance too it. I imagine the Dark Susano'o has this ability too (especially with what the new design of the Dark Susano'o in Central Fiction).

I think it comes from the Susano'o Unit. The unit houses the owner's soul, not body. As to what extent, i actually don't know except that Hakumen is immune to the effects of Phenomena Intervention as is Terumi even without the Susano'o Unit, but i don't know if that counts as time manipulation.

However Hakumen and Terumi have both been in the Boundary which is where multiple timelines intersect and they both survived.

Zeldasmash said:
I think it comes from the Susano'o Unit.
Yeah. In Hakumen story, it says that Hakumen can survive in the boundary, which is a dimension detached from the flow of time, due to the susanoo unit.

And He can just be in this dimension? Or can he access it whenever? Sorry for so many questions i'm not super familiar with BB...

WeeklyBattles said:
And He can just be in this dimension? Or can he access it whenever? Sorry for so many questions i'm not super familiar with BB...
he can only survive in that dimension due to his susanoo unit. Without it, his soul would be destroyed.

He can't even move in that dimension. All that he can do is float.

well, the boundary can be accessed through "portals", or gates, like the cauldrons. but hakumen can't open them.

Ok, one last question, was he able to move around? In those scans it looks like he's just floating there. And did he escape?

WeeklyBattles said:
Ok, one last question, was he able to move around? In those scans it looks like he's just floating there. And did he escape?
Nope, he can't move, not even a single finger. Only float in there

He got help from professor kokonoe to get out

Kokonoe got him out. I think he can move around due to it basically being space, but i believe you will eventually deteriorate due to Azure.

Oh ok, i was gonna say if Hakumen can move in a dimension without time that would be a basis for Infinite Speed.

He can't? I honestly thought you could. My bad then.

Terumi also went through the same thing, only difference being Takamagahara got him out to help him destroy Amaterasu.

Zeldasmash said:
He can't? I honestly thought you could. My bad then.
No problem

I think that the only one who can freely move in that dimension, as far as I know, is the amaterasu unit

The Amaterasu Unit can only be seen by the Eye of the Azure in the Boundary, which in this case is Noel. I'm not sure if Noel can move around in there because as far as i know, she's never been in the Boundary (Nu was, but she was not synchronized with Noel at the time).

Anyway, we should bring this back on topic: The Dark Susano'o gives Terumi nigh-immunity to time shenanigans so Witch Time is rendered near useless.

Zeldasmash said:
Anyway, we should bring this back on topic.
Agreed, my bad i just didnt know their powers is all. Anyways, i dont think existing in a place without time is time manipulation resistance...my vote's still for Bayonetta

Round 1: I'll give it to Bayo, but i see it with difficulty. Bayo has to be really careful with Ouroboros as it will easily give Terumi the win if it hits her and every blow he makes with his powers/magic is a soul blow due to the Azure.

Round 2: Terumi. Bayo doesn't have much that the Dark Susano'o can't handle and a well placed hit from him can end Bayo due to soul hax and the Susano'o Unit's abilities/hax (i'm starting to think the Susano'o Unit should get it's own separate page).

The Susano'o Unit is Nigh-Immune to Soul and Mind Hax. Terumi also has mind hax of his own with Mind Eater.

Is Molecular Hax Body Control? Sorry for asking it's just that I don't know much about that.

Zeldasmash said:
The Susano'o Unit is Nigh-Immune to Soul and Mind Hax. Terumi also has mind hax of his own with Mind Eater.
Is Molecular Hax Body Control? Sorry for asking it's just that I don't know much about that.
Molecular hax ignores durability by attacks atoms.

Zeldasmash said:
No she literally has guns that disintegrate the target on a molecular level. That coupled with her stackable time slow (Witch Time) and her ability to become invisible and intangible, but still able to attack the physical world, by passing into Paradiso would make her pretty damn dangerous.

I'm not sure if Paradiso would do much due to the Susano'o Unit having the ability to slash through dimensions and Terumi can see through each dimension he slashes due to the unit's eyes though the invisibility could be a problem.

As for the Molecular hax.........yeah, you got me there. I would say Terumi would dodge them due to reactions but speed is equalized.

With Dark Susano'o now being Tier 5, Round 2 is a stomp in Terumi's favor.

So right now we are left with Round 1 where i do think Bayonetta wins but with difficulty.

Terumi himself is still 6-B and Bayonetta with summons is 6-B. I think we can continue with Round 1.

Back