• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAYONET CHARGE vs Purple Comet

Yeah. It's kind of a theme with Symphogear that they get stronger with each season, typically being about as strong or stronger in base than their previous X-Drive.

I see

In this case, the Ginyu force stomp by being ridiculously above Baseline 5B so they one shot and call it a day.

Hmm. To make it not a stomp I could put Tsubasa and Chris in their Ignite Modules. With Chris, it put her far above a character who was otherwise stronger than her, so it should even the playing field.

That's not doing shit....

The ginyu force is far stronger then Nappa, who Stomps people who are far stronger then Raditz, who is far stronger then two planet busters at once

I'm afraid the comets comet

Damb,,, first Madoka now this my Gear girls can't catch a break. But then shouldn't they be listed as "likely (far) higher" than just 5-B? Cuz it doesn't say how far into the tier Jeice and Burter are on their lages

Likely Higher only says that when it's unknown how high they are into AP.

We know they're very high into 5B

Back