• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle Royale Without The Fallacy Rules

But when he did, his insides imploded, leaving behind his Digicore and TSGoAT used his Z-godly regen from Cthulhu

You do understand that A charachter isn't even fighting thid weak wiki he's just sending in insanely weak clones and that can't happen to a charachter or his clones sorry not with an opponent that weak

Monarch of Pointland wins because everyone else ends up destroying each-other and no one even notices the the completely inconspicious dot. And thus they become true "infinity in the one," as the ruler of all existance.

So I was gonna defend his future magnificence, but then I got curious and saw it was YOU who made that page! (lol) Stop spreading your false beliefs, heathen! I mean the monarch literally declares limitlessness himself, what more proof do you need?

Ha! Of course you cannot comprehend that the monarch is above the need to display superiority through battle prowess. Simply by possessing the unique trait of Zero-Dimensionality and declaring himself superior to all else, he rises above everything by simple virtue of existing while simultaneously not existing.

They are a singularity among other beings that need petty dimensional ties. And don't forget about the profound declaration I mentioned too.

But negative d transdual space is far above the tiny powers of all things in this thread. It's true worth is immeasurable and far beyond the comprehension of gods.

I agree, but there are no characters like that in this wiki (I think) and so therefore no characters like that exist.

The younger brother of The Monarch of Pointland, he embodies infinity in the negative one. When the omnipotent being was first born, he left in his wake the void filled by what was not part of his infinite, transdual, omnipresent existence. That void was soon filled by The Supreme God of All Things, the embodiment of all that is below duality, corrupting existence from below the abyss, laying his plans for the day all existence would be destroyed, pulling the strings in his favor.

-0, my friend

Well darn all I saw was "Infinitely above the infinite infinities that infinitely ascend infinite..." and I thought the whole page was a bunch of nonsense. Seems I was wrong. I apologize for not reading the profile page more closely, it seems you are correct.

(Though technically speaking Vizorus69 stated that: "All character from this wiki duke it out" which does not include The Supreme God of All Things, so Monarch of Pointland still wins.)

Brienhard Bheydrich, Madakars Kurokami and Nakemo Homulas trios everything. Thread done. Debunked everyone. Close this thread.

Reinhardthrowhisspear said:
Brienhard Bheydrich, Madakars Kurokami and Nakemo Homulas trios everything. Thread done. Debunked everyone. Close this thread.
False. TSGoAT canonically D E S T R O Y S

That's what I do, I define what I think are the set rules (even if ridiculous) then abide by them as best I can. Also not sure why that should matter as I'm just justifying things in my own self-defined manner, which I think is the whole point anyway.

TheLenare said:
That's what I do, I define what I think are the set rules (even if ridiculous) then abide by them as best I can. Also not sure why that should matter as I'm just justifying things in my own self-defined manner, which I think is the whole point anyway.
Fair enough

Close this we have a tiebreaker/ Monarch and A charachter

A winner: a charachter Rolfstomped Flantland and Everything including Monarch of pointland

And Loser was Monarch and everone else

Yhwach saw the future where he wins and brings it over, gg ez no re

Alternatively, Monika edits the site so shes the only one there.

Back