• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of Ultimate Lucksters: Simon the Digger vs Magnamon X

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
I've wanted to do this for sooooo long. Two lucky bastards fight to the death.

TTGL vs Digimon

The Lucky Spiral Warrior vs The Lucky Holy Knight

-Both 2-C

-This is Magnamon X, so a higher level of 2-C then base Magnamon.

-Speed Equalized

-Battle takes place in the World of Void.

FIGHT!!!!

Simon the Digger: 0

Magnamo: 5 (Gar, Zeed, Velox, Boogie and Zach)

Inconclusive: 0

Siijjjjj
It's time for us to see whose the luckiest of all Golden Knight!

MagnamonX RE Collectors Card2
Indeed. Do not hold back Spiral Warrior!

When Alphamon and company were fighting Dexmon, they were being overpowered. When Magnamon used his power of Miracles, they won a few pages later.

Oh, lol, I misread the resistance part.

Assuming he leads with probability like most Royal Knights lead with stuff, I'm gonna have to go with inconclusive, WAY to close of a fight to call.

God is good you have to equalize the speed oVo, Well both of his characters have similar haxes even if Magnamon has more hax Useful, simon's time travel is not useful because of the acausality, I do not know if a Dimensinal BFR would walk on a Mecha of about The size of the OBSERVABLE UNIVERSE (unless it attacks simon directly)

Simon has a Range infinitely higher than Magnamon but he would only have the hax until death with mind, Death, Probability ect ...

I vote Magnamon 6.5 / 10

http://********.me/manga/digimon_d_cyber/v02/c014/7.html

http://********.me/manga/digimon_d_cyber/v02/c014/10.html

Then just continue through the chapter.

Official Description

Miracle Creation: Due to the properties of the Digi-Egg of Miracles, Magnamon has a miraculous ability to overcome any predicament placed before him, thus enacting a "miracle" as the origin his power implies. As a result, a series of coincidences will occur that will guarantee Magnamon's victory no matter what odds he faces.

DodoNova2 said:
God is good you have to equalize the speed oVo, Well both of his characters have similar haxes even if Magnamon has more hax Useful, simon's time travel is not useful because of the acausality, I do not know if a Dimensinal BFR would walk on a Mecha of about The size of the OBSERVABLE UNIVERSE (unless it attacks simon directly)
Simon has a Range infinitely higher than Magnamon but he would only have the hax until death with mind, Death, Probability ect ...

I vote Magnamon 6.5 / 10
Most of these are resistances.

DodoNova2 said:
I do not see any resistance in the profile of Simon so if anyone knows, let me know
All Magnamon has is his Power of Miracles and Spatial Manipulation. Everything else is a resistance.

I do not like voting when I have nothing new to say. I can only say "I agree with what has been said by person X" and this seems unfair to me who elaborated the whole argument. So do not vote if I find that there is nothing new to be added by me.

Back