• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of the useless. Chad vs Sakura

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither of them are useless, this is just the reader's lack of reflection on the character and even the verse. Emotional support, Base for a goal, Helping in the fight, Support and among others, all this is useful even having a weak presence, or being hated for "annoying the readers", they will still be of no use. That's why I hate Fandom, there are several such people, sorry if I insulted you.

Sakura takes this without taking in the speed factor she has the advantage with ranged weapons, paper bombs and she has healing with her lifting strength way above his so she can use trees and rocks to throw as her advantage

Exactly, that's why I try to get away from the fandom of the verses I admire, it's sad to see it happen.

I forgot to equalize speed. As for the useless part it's more of a joke for Sakura as she does have her moment but I'm curious on your opinion of Chad, because I see him the least develop of the main cast and can't think of anything relevent he did beside jobbing. But then again it's been a while since I read Bleach

KazuiK said:
Neither of them are useless, this is just the reader's lack of reflection on the character and even the verse. Emotional support, Base for a goal, Helping in the fight, Support and among others, all this is useful even having a weak presence, or being hated for "annoying the readers", they will still be of no use. That's why I hate Fandom, there are several such people, sorry if I insulted you.
way to take it too seriously. Nearly anyone can tell that the characters did do stuff, but both are memes of their own by now, and shouldn't be any more offensive than obunga is to obama

Difference is Sakura was a main character while chad was obvouisly a side/supporting character.

Sakura had a terrible origin if you want to call it one and it is almost a parody of what a main female character is supposed to be.

Chad's character had faults but since he was a side character it's forgivable. And to be honest to say he was a side character he held his own on multiple occasions.

Sakura never 1v1'd any character in the Naruto franchise who was actually a threat.

Not counting the light novels because that was just terrible plot and the whole jinjuriki clone thing is over used.

Sakura is not a main character imo lmao. Only main characters are Naruto and Sasuke while Sakura is just a side character tbh.

NO, sh eis a main character. The right to argue that was lost once the plot bent over to make her seem on th esame level as naruto and sasuke.

meh i could understand her being as strong as them tho in that form, and we can say the same for Kakashi, Pervy Sage and Might Guy cause the plot was always in there favor.

She was definitely portrayed as a main character which is why she is present in almost all the important scenes including

Naruto vs Sasuke All the fights

Team 7 vs Kaguya she literally got a hit in that effected kaguya which is PIS in my honest opinion

Pain invasion arc (Team Guy wasn't even there which is ridiculous)

Those are just a few examples of where she was present and didn't need to be.

She almost got as much screen time as Kakashi if you take out all the filler.

Very, very, very, unlikable character.

And don't even get me started on the fact that HINATA TRIED TO FIGHT BOTH PAIN AND MOMOSHIKI BY HERSELF WITH NO-ONE HELPING HER.

During the pain invasion she screamed like a little pussy.

Hinata went in alone and held her own. (Died but still)

Right after momoshiki injures Naruto it was stated she went in and tried to help and by the looks of it no one tried to help as she was the only one severely injured.

Not only am I just mad at Sakura for that but also Rock Lee, Kiba, Choji, and everyone. I don't know if kishimoto did that on purpose or what but that ticked me off.

Sorry if I'm derailing but that had me furious.

AstralKing7 said:
meh i could understand her being as strong as them tho in that form, and we can say the same for Kakashi, Pervy Sage and Might Guy cause the plot was always in there favor.
Her reason to be on their level is far worse.

Jiraya was never potrayed to be all that powerful once nagito wasn't a topdog anymore.

Kakashi wasn't really on their level, and had to rely on hax. Not that his Deus ex machina was good.

Might Guy had to litiraly kill himself to do that stuff.

Sakura needed to put her chakra into a seal for a few years and had to not use it during crucial moments like the konoha crush. Seriously, imagine where naruto would be if he had that seal.

not trying to derail but u do realize she was there for no fight between Naruto and Sasuke right lmao, and Team 7 vs Kaguya can be used to say Obito is a main character lol or Sai is a main character since he is part of Tam 7 and the same for Yamato. Team guy wasnt there cause of plot, if he was bye bye Pain and no reason for Sage mode. As well as Hinata lol just realized that Hinata had the most impact as a girl on naruto, he is the reason for his ninja creed in the chunin exams and she is the reason he didnt give up against Obito and Madara. Hinata was more impactful while Sakura was just there.

Those reasonings completly ignore potrayel. Sakura was potrayed as a main character. What Hinata did did not make her any more of a main character than coby standing up for himself in one piece is (don't know who ise is? Proves my point.)

Ther fact that she was part of team 7 is not even the important part (ignoring that neither sai nor yamato were truly accepted as replacments for sasuke and kakashi).

All the other points make sakura a worse main character, that changes nothing

And obito and madara were the main antagonists. Of course they got much depiction, especialy with the "bad guy is not so bad so he sacrifices himself" ordeal, that's a cliche of its own

really sakura had no effect on Naruto as a character. Sai was a replacement for sasuke and i dont know who told you that he wasnt but Yamato isnt a replacement but Sai is lmao. Come on know, are you letting personall feelings into this. Sakura was only potrayed as a main character during the first arc literally, Sai and other ninja like Shikamaru could be considered main characters before and Shikamaru still has that potrayel even in the Boruto anime since we have seen him more than Sakura and he has more light novels where he stops a war.

Sakura was only potrayed as a main character during the first arc literally

No. If you read the naruto manga, than you forgot a lot of it, because she was potrayed as a main character constantly throughtout naruto, and was given moments to make her feel not that useless in shippuden

AstralKing7 said:
Kaguya and Madara and Sasuke were the main antagonist
Are you trying to insinuate OBITO was not a main antagonist? Were you even there while he was potrayed manipulating people, stealing the rinnegan, killing itachi's teamates, naruto trying to get past him, manipulating sasuke and so much more?

the anime has literally the same moments as the manga bruh. Ive watched and read the whole manga. Where was sakura when Naruto was on the ground and Pain was about the stab him?? Oh yea up above wiping tears from her eyes and dust from her legs while Hinata was down there looking like the Main Herione which she has been stated to be btw lol.

the anime has literally the same moments as the manga bruh

And it spends much more time developing side characters while ignoring sakura as well.

Where was sakura when Naruto was on the ground and Pain was about the stab him??

Where the plot wanted her to be for the loveintrest of the main character to be important. Tell me, where was Nami while Boa Hancock helped luffy?

I never said Hinata was a main character I just gave my reasons why I like her as a character more.

And I'm voting for chad via versatility and experience.

This is Sakura before she even had training. She only got in one physical altercation with an Akatsuki memeber and almost died if it wasn't for magic old lady.

Chad at this point was running through and entire different dimension fighting Espada and and other various enemies.

Are you serious?

Sakura has been a ninja since a child bro. Lmoa Sakura trained with Tsunade before Shippuden what are you talking about. She also is way more versatile with her Sleeping bombs and other ninja tools. Also what Espada member did Chad fight lol cause i do not remember any.

BRUH YOU TELLING ME HER AS A CHILD IS EVEN CONSIDERED EXPIERENC.

The most she did was bite someone. This version of Sakura only fought that Akatsuki member and needed help

Chad Solo'd an arrancar.

Cmon bruh.

Celestial Judge said:
BRUH YOU TELLING ME HER AS A CHILD IS EVEN CONSIDERED EXPIERENC.
The most she did was bite someone. This version of Sakura only fought that Akatsuki member and needed help

Chad Solo'd an arrancar.

Cmon bruh.
Whats so speical about an Arrancar tho lmao??? Sakura helped defeat Akatsuki member and you fail to realize that Sakura had enough wisdom to bring medicine with her even tho Chiyo didnt. Just so you know Sasori was a S class ninja in the bingo book who defeated one of the Kazekages. The fact that Sakura could fight him as a chunin and predict his abilities and fighitng style already proves how much experience she has

But she would've lost if she didn't have help.

Chad didn't need any.

Also Gantenbainne was also a direct Espada under Aizen and as we all know that takes a certain amount of skill and power level.

Whats so speical about an Arrancar tho lmao??? Sakura helped defeat Akatsuki member and you fail to realize that Sakura had enough wisdom to bring medicine with her even tho Chiyo didnt. Just so you know Sasori was a S class ninja in the bingo book who defeated one of the Kazekages. The fact that Sakura could fight him as a chunin and predict his abilities and fighitng style already proves how much experience she has

Bringing Medicine with you when your a medic isn't wisdom it's simply common sense and doing what's fits in your job description

That said Chiyo was controlling her for the majority of the fight with her Chakra threads

Also Gantenbainne was an Privarion Espada and even then was of an unknown rank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back