• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of the true vampires (Alucard vs Dio)

Dio: ZA WORUDO!

temporal fart noise

Toki wo Tomarè!

RODA RORA DA!

HAHAHAHAH! MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA!

WRYYYYYYYYY!!!

time-stop ends and Alucard is dead.

GG for Dio.

DMB 1 said:
Dio: ZA WORUDO!

temporal fart noise

Toki wo Tomarè!

RODA RORA DA!

HAHAHAHAH! MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA!

WRYYYYYYYYY!!!

time-stop ends and Alucard is dead.

GG for Dio.
Alucard has low-high.

Dio Punches him.

Alot.

He then finds himself melting in the sun because he just spent like 12 hours punching Alucard due to how many stinking souls he has.

Good Game

I vote for Alucard too. Dio is never killing the thousands if not million of "extra lives" Alucard has. Dio will kill him after a few blows, and maybe if Dio gets cocky he gets shot once or twice but eventually the sun will come up and Dio either leaves or dies to the first rays of sunlight.

Time: The time and date are chosen in such a fashion that all characters are at their strongest. Paradoxes like it being night for one character, while being day for another are acceptable here. If extreme advantages are generated via this regulation to one side, a balanced alternative should be discussed in the thread.

Well, it'll start at night, but it won't stay that way.

Alucard still wins then, the sun WILL come out at one point and kill Dio or Dio runs away.

I'd be fair to make it an eternal night and if it is then its an incon for me due to none of them being able to 100% kill the other

OK, what about Mind Control? I'm seeing it on both characters, but no resistances on them either. Who's got better/faster Mind Control?

DIO definitely ***** on Alucard physically. The World > Jackal + Casull

What's the debate about DIO dying from the sun about? I'm sure he'd end up transfering the battle into a dark area, maybe a mansion or an abandoned warehouse. He's also worn cloaks before, which should also help him out as well.

When it comes to mindhax though, I think Alucard wins. Not a lot of feats to back it up, I just think so because Hellsing is all about the supernatural, magic, divine intervention etc, which all revolves around vampires. In Jojo vampires are just physically superior humans, with little to no biological difference.

Also let's try not to back up DIO winning with Dio Brando feats too much, no stingy-eyes/vaporizing freeze. Just an FYI.

Yeah, I'm gonna say Inconclusive. Dio's stronger, but not by enough to put Alucard down for good, and Alucard's just not strong enough.

I'd just like to point out that Part 3 Dio shouldnt have the regen currently listed on his profile.

WeeklyBattles said:
I'd just like to point out that Part 3 Dio shouldnt have the regen currently listed on his profile.
Yeah, he took slightly longer to heal from his wounds (The blow to the head Jotaro gave him seriously wrecked him up)

Not part 3 Dio, especially considering he himself stated that Polnareff would have killed him if he damaged bhis brain anymore than he did when he impaled him through the skull

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
Yeah, I'm gonna say Inconclusive. Dio's stronger, but not by enough to put Alucard down for good, and Alucard's just not strong enough.
Alycard is large building though. Dio is at least 64 ton .

WeeklyBattles said:
Not part 3 Dio, especially considering he himself stated that Polnareff would have killed him if he damaged bhis brain anymore than he did when he impaled him through the skull
Yeah. That Dio explicitly even by a plot stand point was much weaker Regenerationn and Physical capabilities while HIGH DIO was above his part one self and was the most powerful dio. (Excluding the fact platinum damaged his brain so much by caving his skull and moments later making his head a flap of skin also).

It doesnt help that Dio has the body of a Hamon user which explicitly nulls his own Regenerationn significantly

Yeah. Exactly why he needed blood as he couldnt fuse with jonathan as the body kept rejecting him.

That was the point of dio wanting blood(also pol harmed dio on his left side also) although high Dio overcame that.

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
The World will eviscerate Alucard everytime, lol.

I vote DIO FRA.

ProfessorLord said:
ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
The World will eviscerate Alucard everytime, lol.
I vote DIO FRA.
The World can bypass Alucards regen?

No but he'll beat the shit out of him until he runs out of souls and his Regenerationn fails him.

Literally a pile of ketchup.

You do know Alucard has millions upon millions of souls right? And destroying him will only destroy one at a time? And speed is equalized.

WeeklyBattles said:
You do know Alucard has millions upon millions of souls right? And destroying him will only destroy one at a time?
Yes, 200 million MUDA MUDA MUDA until he stops coming back. What's Alucard gonna do, shoot him?

Also I wonder if DIO draining his blood would sap from his resevoir, or speed up the process in general.

Back