• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of the true vampires (Alucard vs Dio)

VOTING COUNT

I've counted votes as fairly as possible. Correct me if I counted you incorrectly.

DIO: (8) DMB 1, PolarKid, TheJ-ManRequiem, ProfessorLord, Everything12, Rikimarox2, Genericstickman, Arigarmy

Alucard: (4) DMUA, Numbersguy, WeeklyBattles, DraycoMakargo,

Inconclusive: (2) ApiesDeathByLazors, Monarch Laciel,

If I didn't count you it's because you weren't making your vote obvious, or had not voted at all.

EDIT: I'll update this until OP comes and takes over.

And considering that x5 AP difference, Dio can one-shot Alucard effortlessly, even without the World, so like ProfessorLord said, Dio will find a way to get around that regen.

Also alycard going zero would be bad. Dio could end the soul stock from the blood of souls that are summoned and fast at his mftl punching speed and hypersonic movement .

DMB 1 said:
And considering that x5 AP difference, Dio can one-shot Alucard effortlessly, even without the World, so like ProfessorLord said, Dio will find a way to get around that regen.
I don't believe DIO has any useful hax to circumvent the regen, I just believe that DIO can brute force his way through Alucard over and over until he runs out of the 200 million souls he has to regenerate from, and dies as a result.

ProfessorLord said:
I don't believe DIO has any useful hax to circumvent the regen, I just believe that DIO can brute force his way through Alucard over and over until he runs out of the 200 million souls he has to regenerate from, and dies as a result.
Yes, i know. iwas just stating that Dio will aventually overcome his regen with several pounching barrages and time-stop, and that physical strenght advantage will surely help him in doing so.

According to the versus thread rules:

• A final vote tally of 7-4 will be considered valid.
Which is the current tally, so we'll wait until OP or an admin can verify and start the grace period.

Dio has better Regenerationn anyway N╠Âo╠Ât╠ ╠Âc╠Âo╠Âm╠Âb╠Âa╠Ât╠ ╠Âa╠Âp╠Âp╠Âl╠Âi╠Âc╠Âa╠Âb╠Âl╠Âe╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âo╠Âu╠Âg╠Âh╠ ╠Âu╠Ân╠Âf╠Âo╠Âr╠Ât╠Âu╠Ân╠Âa╠Ât╠Âe╠Âl╠Ây╠Â.╠Â

Ne....never know ProfessorLord is kind.....i thought he is bad as from "that" heated thread".......my apologies.....

And lol that picture,so sick XD

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Dio has better Regenerationn anyway N╠Âo╠Ât╠ ╠Âc╠Âo╠Âm╠Âb╠Âa╠Ât╠ ╠Âa╠Âp╠Âp╠Âl╠Âi╠Âc╠Âa╠Âb╠Âl╠Âe╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âo╠Âu╠Âg╠Âh╠ ╠Âu╠Ân╠Âf╠Âo╠Âr╠Ât╠Âu╠Ân╠Âa╠Ât╠Âe╠Âl╠Ây╠Â.╠Â
Very relatable

ProfessorLord said:
Boutsumsitup
sums this thread up
Dude actually don't, you're actually probably gonna get nuked for that.

I was gonna say Alucard but this is High DIO. You don't **** with High DIO, the man's default mood is bloodlust.

Yes. I'll quote what I please, especially that thing that can actually be used against you.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
(Equal with star platinum that can ohko dio) .
[insert bad leg joke here]

VOTING COUNT

I've counted votes as fairly as possible. Correct me if I counted you incorrectly.

DIO: (9) DMB 1, PolarKid, TheJ-ManRequiem, ProfessorLord, Everything12, Rikimarox2, Genericstickman, Arigarmy, CrimsonStarFallen

If I didn't count you it's because you weren't making your vote obvious, or had not voted at all.

Waiting for admin or OP to start the grace period.

CrimsonStarFallen said:
Tfw someone is so narcissistic they make a meme of themselvesDio FRA
and yet you still voted for the reasons I had provided. lets just try to chill for now, just a funny lil meme I created, thread is basically over.

Yes but Lord doesn't have any backup once he gets thrown into the court for calling Weekly an alucard wanker.

Unfortunately he's an average blue name, he's pretty vulnerable to things without question. Whatever life you wanna live man, I'm going to research rail glass for a Bruno thing.

VOTING COUNT

DIO: (9) DMB 1, PolarKid, TheJ-ManRequiem, ProfessorLord, Everything12, Rikimarox2, Genericstickman, Arigarmy, CrimsonStarFallen

Grace period started 10:14, June 10th.

I didn't mean to make it seem like I voted for Alucard, I just proposed an argument just to see if anybody could explain it away. But either way, a win is a win.

Back