• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of the Terrorist Groups! Sternritter vs Akatsuki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wandenreich
Versus
Sticker,375x360.u1
Round 1: Deidara vs Candice Catnipp
Round 2: Hidan vs Giselle Gewelle

Round 3 : Itachi Uchiha vs Jugram Haschwalth

Round 4: Nagato vs Bazz-B

Round 5: Sasori vs Meninas McAllon

Bonus Round! All Characters from both groups in a all out battle

Round 1: Candice. She has much superior speed, superior durability and superior casual DC.

Round 2: Giselle Gewelle. Has higher speed and by powerscalling she has much higher DC and Durability.

Round 3: We know nothing about Jugram so I can't really say for sure but he's a top tier and the other top tiers are at least Small Country Level+ in DC and durability and have Massively Hypersonic+ (Almost mach 3000) so by powerscalling from them he stomps.

Round 4: Both have similar DC but Buzz-B has much higher speed. Around mach 3000 as he was able to keep up with ichigo. So Buzz-B wins.

Round 5: Meninas is much superior to Sasori in all stats but Sasori's posion could be a problem to her so either Meninas STOMPS or it could go either way but only because of Sasori's posion. In a straight out brawl the She-Hulk STOMPS like hell.

Bonus Round: Sternritter wins.

So overall the Sternritter wins.

Wouldn't Sasori have a chance to win at least cuz of his posions or would She-Hulk blitz and one-shot him before he can do anything.

Round 1: Candice Catnipp since Deidara is weak against electric based attacks.

Round 2: Giselle Gewelle. This is kind of spite towards Hidan since his battle strategy involves getting his opponent's blood...

Round 3: By feats, Itachi.

Round 4: Bazz-B.

Round 5: Sasori. Pushing him through some buildings won't be enough to kill him, and he should eventually be able to poison her.

Round 3: Nothing is certain but by powerscalling Jugram stomps.

Round 5: Couldn't Meninas one-shot as she is like 30 times faster and has Town to Mountain Level DC for nearly one-shotting a weakened Kenpachi and knocking down Ichigo.

"Round 3: By feats, Itachi." By feats yes he would win but...Jugram gets powerscaling and thus is MHS+ and Small Country level+ in DC and Durability. He casually stomps.

"Round 5: Sasori. Pushing him through some buildings won't be enough to kill him, and he should eventually be able to poison her." Sasori is only MCBL+ and is HS with HS+ reactions. Meninas is Mountain level+ and is MHS. Sasori would get blitzed and one shotted before he could even register Meninas as a real threat.

Seriously doubt that Sasori's gonna be able to repair himself after being obliterated by a Mountain Level punch and even if he does he still wouldn't be able to keep up with Meninas who's 36 to 72 times faster than him.

I don't really think she's mountain level. Town+ maybe, and she needs to destroy his heart to kill him for good. Sasori would likely eventually poison her with the puppet army.

Sasori surviving a Mountain level+ attack is pure wank.

"I'm sticking with Itachi until Jugram has better feats though." Jugram is the second in command of the Wandenreich. You don't need feats if you have powerscaling. For example a lot of the Bleach characters got scaled to Gremmy inclding Yhwach, but Yhwach before his recent transformation was pretty much featless, but even before his power up he got scaled to Small Country level+ even with 0 feats. Itachi gets stomped.

"Sasori would likely eventually poison her with the puppet army." I would like to see a character who is only Mach 5 - 10 tag a character that is Mach 360+.

So should we wait for more replies on this or should we ask for a thread lock as the two most notable people who I believed would argue against it aka SwordSlayer99 and Valar Melkor 2 have actually agreed with this. Well SwordSlayer99 agreed from the start but you get my drift.

Round 1 : Candice wins due to higher speed and because of Deidara's notable weakness to lightning. If Deidara was able to drag the fight out he may get the chance to use C4 but otherwise he loses.

Round 2 : Hidan openly admitted to being the slowest in the akatsuki and is limited the slow close range attacks. He would need to get a close range hit in to even get a chance and since he is utterly outsped and hardheaded i dont think he'd stand a chance.

Round 3 : Jugram stomps in terms of DC and speed but Itachi may be able to win through hax such as the izanami and shishu's kotoamatsukami but is stomped in every other category.

Round 4 : This one's trickier since nagato has gravity manipulation and the gedo mazo but since he is borderline immobile he'd be dependant on summons for mobility. After Bazz-B uses his Vollstandig he'd just blitz nagato.

Round 5 : This one would probably lean towards a double k.o as Meninas would stomp Sasori, he may still be infected with his poison. As for Sasori's core in his puppet body i guess it'd be good for tanking one major hit because after he swapped it into another body Meninas would realise his core allowed him to survive and just target that.

Bonus Round : The atatsuki would likely kill off the weaker of the 5 members but the sternritter would take it pretty handily.

Nagato absorbed all the the 8 Tails chakra with no problem so I don't see why he wouldn't be able to easily absorb all of Bazz's attacks. And Bazz isn't faster. Someone just never bothered to remove the '+' from the speed stat. This was all agreed upon in that thread started by Ziel(?)

@Pietro NonBias is right it was agreed upon that anyone who has MHS+ outside of the Royal Guard,Yhwach and Aizen should not have MHS+ (The elite sternritter get possibly MHS+) however nobody has gone around to fix the bleach profiles, they are kind of a mess at the moment.

LordAizenSama said:
@Pietro NonBias is right it was agreed upon that anyone who has MHS+ outside of the Royal Guard,Yhwach and Aizen should not have MHS+ (The elite sternritter get possibly MHS+) however nobody has gone around to fix the bleach profiles, they are kind of a mess at the moment.
And yet Bazz-B was able to keep up with someone blitzed the Royal Gaurd...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back