• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Akatsuki vs Eleven Supernovas

Naruto vs One Piece threads are always enjoyable to read, and be a part of, so I decided to create one, putting the most popular groups from both shows against each other and seeing who wins.

SBA
Stats Equalized (AP, Speed, Durability etc)
Strongest Iterations

Combatants:

Controlled Juubito
Alive Nagato (w;o illness nor injuries, basically Edo Tensei Nagato without Edo Tensei regeneration)
Konan
Alive Itachi (w;o chakra sickness, basically Edo Tensei Itachi without Edo Tensei regeneration)
Fused Samehada Kisame
Deidara
Sasori
Kakuzu
Hidan
Orochimaru
Zetsu

Gear 5 Luffy
Post Mink Medicine Zoro
Onigashima Raid Law
Eustass Kid
Scratchmen Apoo
Capone Bege
Brasil Hawkins
X Drake
Killer
Jewelry Bonney
Urouge

Vs

“We are but men, drawn to act in the name of revenge that we deem to be justice. But... if there is justice in revenge, then that same justice will breed only more revenge... and trigger a cycle of hatred.” - @Godernet, @SlendVeny, @theultimate5105, @TheKingStrategist13, @Darkvie123 @YoutubeForKing

“World Nobles... Slaves... Human shops... Against the "purity" of these "upper classes", the villains of the world look positively humane in comparison. It's because the world's in the hands of scum like them that it's all screwed to hell... I mean, we're not the nicest of guys, but at least we're honest about it.“ - @Kachon123

"It is the nature of all living things to find some being greater than themselves and place their trust in that being, following it blindly. In order to escape from the pressure of that trust, those beings seek a still greater entity in which to believe, and those greater beings too seek still greater, still stronger beings to follow. This is how all kings come to be, and this is how all Gods are born. Do not trust in me yet, Hirako Shinji. I will take my time to teach you the nature of the God whom you face. Then, you shall believe." -

Last edited:
Dear god...btw

Alive Pain (w/o illness nor injuries, basically Edo Tensei Pain without Edo Tensei regeneration)

Did you mean an Alive Prime Nagato? there was never an Edo Six Paths of Pain so I'm just checking.

Also, did you mean for Itachi to have Edo regen?

Alive Itachi (w;o chakra sickness, basically Edo Tensei Itachi with Edo Tensei regeneration)

Because those two things change up the fight a lot.

Now this is goodie. Biggest threats looking like Law luffy itachi juubito pain and zoro
accurate but the rest will be pretty useful with stats equalized.
also pain can revive his allies (I think)
He and Obito can heal people from practically any damage with the Naraka Path but they can also revive people with Rinne Rebirth which they probably won't use here since it could kill them or at least severely weaken them and there's no one on the Akatsuki besides maybe Konan that Nagato would care that greatly about reviving and Obito just wouldn't give a shit.

Dear god...btw

Alive Pain (w/o illness nor injuries, basically Edo Tensei Pain without Edo Tensei regeneration)

Did you mean an Alive Prime Nagato? there was never an Edo Six Paths of Pain so I'm just checking.

Also, did you mean for Itachi to have Edo regen?

Alive Itachi (w;o chakra sickness, basically Edo Tensei Itachi with Edo Tensei regeneration)

Because those two things change up the fight a lot.
Yeah i'm talking about Alive Prime Nagato, i'll change that since that'll definitely cause some confusion.

Nah, just a minor typo on my end, will fix that as well.

So like... Does Genjutsu work on the One Piece Character's? That feels like a comfy starting move for Itachi and something Obito might consider attempting as well.

Would it be fair to say that since he doesn't use it in this key, Kamui is out of character for this particular version of Obito?

Though yeah, if he does use Kamui, that likely leave's One Piece Hard Pressed if they have no means of escaping

So like... Does Genjutsu work on the One Piece Character's? That feels like a comfy starting move for Itachi and something Obito might consider attempting as well.
Pretty sure its accepted that genjutsu works on other verses
Would it be fair to say that since he doesn't use it in this key, Kamui is out of character for this particular version of Obito?

Though yeah, if he does use Kamui, that likely leave's One Piece Hard Pressed if they have no means of escaping
He can't use Kamui in that key at all actually.

He can use it to self transport but he can't use it to dodge attacks. Genjutsu works if u wanna say they can find their way around the lower tier ones I guess but tsukyomi is dropping people

Kisame water bubble gg????

Well, Sasori too, but given stats are equal his own magnetism should keep his iron sand with him and his own body wouldn't fly towards Kid (if this does happen, Kid vs Sasori would be the first 1v1 to happen).

Couldn't Luffy use future sight and tell thr Supernova to close their eyes to combat Genjutsus similarly to how he did with Sanji against Apoo?

Couldn't Luffy use future sight and tell thr Supernova to close their eyes to combat Genjutsus similarly to how he did with Sanji against Apoo?
He could but Luffy's first instinct won't be "let me future sight to see what's up with these guys." it would be imma kick their asses! followed by him prepping an attack or running at them.

And even if he did there wouldn't be time for him to explain anything. Once you look into his eyes or even in his general direction with some of his genjutsu you're caught.

Also, I don't think Luffy will immediately discern that the ability is visual after a brief check from his future sight.

Luffy is usually are a far more reactive fighter. Law is more likely to breakdown the ability since he is more discerning but he doesn't have FS yet.

Last edited:
Kenbun is active in combat, so I see no reason why it wouldn't trigger
You're right he might but even then why would he immediately think that one of the 10 guys they're fighting used an ability that requires you to look at him?

Even then he wouldn't be able to tell which one. And even if they did close their eyes it's not a permanent solution unless they all decide to go the entire fight without opening their eyes since they won't know whose power it is.

He could but Luffy's first instinct won't be "let me future sight to see what's up with these guys." it would be imma kick their asses! followed by him prepping an attack or running at them.

And even if he did there wouldn't be time for him to explain anything. Once you look into his eyes or even in his general direction with some of his genjutsu you're caught.

Also, I don't think Luffy will immediately discern that the ability is visual after a brief check from his future sight.

Luffy is usually are a far more reactive fighter. Law is more likely to breakdown the ability since he is more discerning but he doesn't have FS yet.
Luffy literally had Future Sight on when he, Bonney Jinbe and Chopper were just strolling around Egghead and a Pacifista cop charged them.

Luffy literally had Future Sight on when he, Bonney Jinbe and Chopper were just strolling around Egghead and a Pacifista cop charged them.
I agree he could use it I just don't see that as his opening move in an active 10v10 fight but even if he did.
You're right he might but even then why would he immediately think that one of the 10 guys they're fighting used an ability that requires you to look at him?

Even then he wouldn't be able to tell which one. And even if they did close their eyes it's not a permanent solution unless they all decide to go the entire fight without opening their eyes since they won't know whose power it is.

Also, Luffy's pure instinct was able to accurately find which was the real Mr. 3 out of perfect clones, so I doubt he'd have trouble knowing which Akatsuki member would use the Genjutsu

Law uses Takt.
Ok, that's law, what about everyone else?

People like Blackbeard, Apoo, Luffy, and Kid can probably get around it too..

But what about everyone else?
Unless we're taking them out of character to all work together to protect each other.

THIS SHIT A BAAAAANGER

Best matchups for Akatsuki:

Juubito vs Gear 5 Luffy: Juubito stomp
Alive Nagato vs Law: Both can counter each other's abilities. Nagato's water may pose a threat, but Law can avoid it. I'll say Nagato wins due to his amps, and possibly being able to absorb Haki through verse equalization, but he's heavily injured, losing an arm or something.
Konan vs Urouge: Urouge literally cannot hurt Konan.
Itachi vs Post Mink Medicine Zoro = Itachi stomp, Genjutsu GG.
Fused Kisame vs Scratchmen Apoo = Kisame wins by absorbing his energy.
Deidara vs Capone Bege = Deidara blows up the castle over time.
Hidan vs Basil Hawkins = I'm not even going to explain how funny this fight is, but it's a stalemate.
Zetsu vs Jewelry Bonney = Zetsu is the same at any age.
Sasori vs Killer = Sasori overwhelms
Kakuzu vs X Drake = Kakuzu has too many bodies to counter. X Drake cannot kill him that many times.
Orochimaru vs Eustass Kid = Kid puts up a good fight, but Orochimaru's summons and regen are too much.

Best Matchups for the Supernovas:

Juubito vs Law: Law's ability to swap the placement of the orbs around is enough to make it so that he heavily injures the foe, but still loses.
Nagato vs Capone Bege: Capone Bege has enough amps to take this, and is larger than Chibaku Tensei with Big Father. He is, however, very hurt.
Konan vs Killer: Killer can essentially cut up all of the paper at once with his blades.
Itachi vs Luffy: Luffy uses Future Sight, closes his eyes, and beats Itachi's shit in. Now, Itachi has Amaterasu, but I think Luffy resists that, since the sun's surface bit was hyperbolic. And I'm not sure anything except Itachi's Mangekyo Sharingan Genjutsu is able to affect Luffy's mind.
Kisame vs Zoro: Since Zoro doesn't weaken in water, he simply uses Tatsumaki, blows all the water away, and blitzes with an Iai.
Deidara vs Jewelry Bonney: Bonney kinda just wrecks him
Zetsu vs Apoo: Zetsu takes this.
Sasori vs Kid: All the puppets are full of metal, and thus defeated.
Kakuzu vs Hawkins: Kakuzu's attacks hit his other bodies, so L.
Orochimaru vs X Drake: This ain't it, Marines.

Round 2:

Juubito vs Jewelry Bonney and Bege: Bege dies, but Bonney takes him out by making him babey.
Orochimaru vs Luffy and Kid: Rare Orochimaru L.
Zetsu vs Hawkins, Zoro, and Killer: Slightly less rare Zetsu L.

In the end, the Akatsuki have better odds, but both have wincons.

Also, Luffy's pure instinct was able to accurately find which was the real Mr. 3 out of perfect clones, so I doubt he'd have trouble knowing which Akatsuki member would use the Genjutsu
discerning a copy from a bunch of fakes is not the same as knowing which of the 10 people trying to kill you is going to try to aggressively stare at you to try to fry your brain.

Ok, that's law, what about everyone else?

People like Blackbeard, Apoo, Luffy, and Kid can probably get around it too..

But what about everyone else?
Unless we're taking them out of character to all work together to protect each other.
Law is all thats needed.

discerning a copy from a bunch of fakes is not the same as knowing which of the 10 people trying to kill you is going to try to aggressively stare at you to try to fry your brain.
The point is Luffy's instinct and intuition would allow him to pick the right one.

Well, Sasori too, but given stats are equal his own magnetism should keep his iron sand with him and his own body wouldn't fly towards Kid (if this does happen, Kid vs Sasori would be the first 1v1 to happen).
The interesting thing about Sasori I've noticed is that in pure naruto communities, he's like the third or fourth most OP akatsuki member.

Back