• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Akatsuki vs Eleven Supernovas

How good is their precog?
Enhanced Sight (The Sharingan provides its user with an incredible clarity of perception. This allows the user to easily keep track of fast-moving targets with astonishing clarity. This clarity of vision also allows the user to easily perceive and decipher hand seals at great speeds, read lips, and perceive pencil movements in order to mimic them.. The Sharingan can also see through certain solid obstacles and even perceive invisible individuals and entities. The Sharingan also allows its user to focus their vision and act like a microscope, allowing it to see objects on a cellular level and clearly perceive viruses,

Analytical Prediction
(The Sharingan allows its user to clearly anticipate their opponent's next moves and flawlessly counter them. A fully matured Sharingan can even see a clear visual image of the opponent's next moves, allowing for efficient evasion and counterattacks without any wasted movements), Information Analysis and Power Mimicry (The Sharingan has the ability to "discern the reality behind any technique" and then reflect it upon its caster. The Sharingan's ability to acquire and decipher this information. allows its user to instantly understand, memorize, and mimic the opponent's Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, and Taijutsu, with nearly perfect accuracy

Really damn good. It has more utility and is likely better than intermediate Obv Haki in a lot of ways. better Future Sight users might have it beat in how far into the future it can perceive, but it makes up for that by amping the person's processing speed to the point of being able to draw a perfect conclusion of a person's intent before they actually do it.

Literally none of that is precognition. They have analytical prediction, not full blown precognition.
Analytical Prediction (The Sharingan allows its user to clearly anticipate their opponent's next moves and flawlessly counter them. A fully matured Sharingan can even see a clear visual image of the opponent's next moves.

Allergic to reading I guess lol. Also, I want you to type in Analytical Prediction into the wiki and see what comes up. Go on I'll wait.

Spoiler: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Precognition?so=search

Analytical Prediction (The Sharingan allows its user to clearly anticipate their opponent's next moves and flawlessly counter them. A fully matured Sharingan can even see a clear visual image of the opponent's next moves.

Allergic to reading I guess lol. Also, I want you to type in Analytical Prediction into the wiki and see what comes up. Go on I'll wait.

Spoiler: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Precognition?so=search
Oh my ******* god guys he has Enel level Observation!!!

Allergic to reading I guess lol
Allergic to reading

You yourself failed to read a representation of literal temporal precognition

Hence why it's Analytical Prediction.

Okay Mr I got my English degree from the university of Phoenix in two weeks.

Literally none of this is true precognition.

yeah and go ahead and tell me who on the supernova besides Luffy anything above Enel Tier Obv Haki
You literally used a link to precognition whenever the page itself makes it clear there's a blatant difference between Analytical Prediction and Precognition.

Sharingans don't provide temporal precognition. End of discussion.

not a supernova

Who said anything at all about Temporal Precog? He asked about the Sharingan's precog so I showed him.
You said it was precognition. They don't have precognition, Sharingan users have Analytical Prediction, not precognition. Sharingan Prediction is based on muscle movement, not reading thoughts, the future, etc.

You said it was precognition. They don't have precognition, Sharingan users have Analytical Prediction, not precognition. Sharingan Prediction is based on muscle movement, not reading thoughts, the future, etc.
Analytical Prediction is a form of precog, 3T Sharingan lets you see clear images of the opponent's next moves. muscle movement is not even half of it.

Brownbeards talking about the Worst Generation, not the Supernova. The Supernova are the rookies from Sabaody. The Worst Generation is Supernova + Blackbeard. He even says it in the panel.

(Not to mention that predicting muscle movements is something they dealt with way back in Skypiea, Luffy negged the shit out of it by simply attacking randomly against Enel)m

what Obv feats do they have over Enel then? they all have intermediate and Enel could amp his further with his DF
Reading comprehension is literally nonexistent. You just answered yourself, Enel's Kenbunshoku was low level. The only thing he did was increase his range.
Analytical Prediction is a form of precog, 3T Sharingan lets you see clear images of the opponent's next moves. muscle movement is not even half of it.
No, they link to the same page but that's irrelevant. That's like me saying slight with a jetpack is the same thing as true flight. We word them differently for a reason.

its not muscle movement he's just not reading the piece of the profile I gave him.

A fully matured Sharingan can even see a clear visual image of the opponent's next moves.
My brother in christ all he ******* did was see him about to put his fist in his face and moved out the way.
That's not even precog or what ever it's just seeing someone throwing their fist at you and dodging like anyone with common sense would do.

Reading comprehension is literally nonexistent. You just answered yourself, Enel's Kenbunshoku was low level.
Why does him amping his Obv Haki mean it's low-level it just means he has a specific ability that can amp it further than normal. And Enel's obv haki on his profile is the same level as Law and Zoros.
No, they link to the same page but that's irrelevant. That's like me saying slight with a jetpack is the same thing as true flight. We word them differently for a reason.
He can see clear pictures of future events. label it what you want it's still precog. go fix the precog profile if you don't like that they're not distinctly separate.

Why does him amping his Obv Haki mean it's low-level it just means he has a specific ability that can amp it further than normal. And Enel's obv haki on his profile is the same level as Law and Zoros.
No it's not.
The only reason it's shown like that is because Observation doesn't have layers to it like Armament, but it still has levels of potency, and their Observation is more potent.

yall gotta stop looking at group fights as 1v1s
^With this in mind, I'm gonna go over the biggest threats group-wise and how they are potentially countered.
Controlled Juubito
-Genjutsu
-TSB/TSO
-Soul Rip
-Izanagi
Potential Counters:
-Kenbun (Advanced)
-Kenbun (Intermediate)
-Kenbun (Intermediate)
-None Notable

Alive Nagato (w;o illness nor injuries, basically Edo Tensei Nagato without Edo Tensei regeneration)
-Soul Rip
-Resurrection
Potential Counters:
-Kenbun (Intermediate)
-Maybe, Law?

Alive Itachi (w;o chakra sickness, basically Edo Tensei Itachi without Edo Tensei regeneration)
-Genjutsu
-Totsuka Blade
-Amaterasu
Potential Counters:
-Kenbun (Advanced)
-Kenbun (Intermediate)
-Buso (likely Advanced, maybe Intermediate)

Fused Samehada Kisame
-Colliding Wave
Potential Counters:
-Flight (For those who can fly), Law's room

Deidara
-C4
Potential Counters:
-It being dangerous to use around the other Akatsuki members

Sasori
-Poison on all of his stuff
-Danmaku
-100 puppets
-Iron Sand
Potential Counters:
-Poison Resistance where applicable
-Kenbun (Intermediate), Law
-Captain Kid
-Potentially Captain Kid

Hidan
-Jashin Ritual
Potential Counters:
-Taking him out before he can do it/its slow activation speed.

Orochimaru
-If we allow Edo tensei here there's a lot to say but for now not much.

Zetsu
-Possession
Potential Counters:
-Not sure.

Gear 5 Luffy
-Subjective Reality and Transmutation
-His wide-ranged attacks
Potential Counters:
-It's not a one-shot, or even a two-shot.
-Countered Individually

Post Mink Medicine Zoro
-Wide Ranged Attacks
Potential Counters:
-Countered Individually

Onigashima Raid Law
-Law's Room/Range with Room
Potential Counters:
-Taking him out before he can cut you, Izanagi

Basil Hawkins
-Attack Reflection
Potential Counters:
-The fact that it has a limit

Jewelry Bonney
-Age Manipulation
Potential Counters:
-Its limited range and her lack of Haki feats

At least on the team front, I think the Akatsuki's got this. Law has to worry about a lot of team ending moves and basically has to carry for the beginning of the fight

My brother in christ all he ******* did was see him about to put his fist in his face and moved out the way.
That's not even precog or what ever it's just seeing someone throwing their fist at you and dodging like anyone with common sense would do.
Here's him seeing what Naruto was going to do before he does it. someone that was blitzing him a second ago.
jVVnZEu.png

Here's him realizing whats going on and putting his fist where his eyes see that Naruto is going to end up before he even moves there.
tMhH0ze.png

Here's the punch he placed beforehand hitting Naruto because he saw his next move before he even got there.
H1Ox0Z2.png

Here's him seeing what Naruto was going to do before he does it. someone that was blitzing him a second ago.
jVVnZEu.png

Here's him realizing whats going on and putting his fist where his eyes see that Naruto is going to end up before he even moves there.
tMhH0ze.png

Here's the punch he placed beforehand hitting Naruto because he saw his next move before he even got there.
H1Ox0Z2.png
Not gonna happen here because they have Observation.
^With this in mind, I'm gonna go over the biggest threats group-wise and how they are potentially countered.
Controlled Juubito
-Genjutsu
-TSB/TSO
-Soul Rip
-Izanagi
Potential Counters:
-Kenbun (Advanced)
-Kenbun (Intermediate)
-Kenbun (Intermediate)
-None Notable

Alive Nagato (w;o illness nor injuries, basically Edo Tensei Nagato without Edo Tensei regeneration)
-Soul Rip
-Resurrection
Potential Counters:
-Kenbun (Intermediate)
-Maybe, Law?

Alive Itachi (w;o chakra sickness, basically Edo Tensei Itachi without Edo Tensei regeneration)
-Genjutsu
-Totsuka Blade
-Amaterasu
Potential Counters:
-Kenbun (Advanced)
-Kenbun (Intermediate)
-Buso (likely Advanced, maybe Intermediate)

Fused Samehada Kisame
-Colliding Wave
Potential Counters:
-Flight (For those who can fly), Law's room

Deidara
-C4
Potential Counters:
-It being dangerous to use around the other Akatsuki members

Sasori
-Poison on all of his stuff
-Danmaku
-100 puppets
-Iron Sand
Potential Counters:
-Poison Resistance where applicable
-Kenbun (Intermediate), Law
-Captain Kid
-Potentially Captain Kid

Hidan
-Jashin Ritual
Potential Counters:
-Taking him out before he can do it/its slow activation speed.

Orochimaru
-If we allow Edo tensei here there's a lot to say but for now not much.

Zetsu
-Possession
Potential Counters:
-Not sure.

Gear 5 Luffy
-Subjective Reality and Transmutation
-His wide-ranged attacks
Potential Counters:
-It's not a one-shot, or even a two-shot.
-Countered Individually

Post Mink Medicine Zoro
-Wide Ranged Attacks
Potential Counters:
-Countered Individually

Onigashima Raid Law
-Law's Room/Range with Room
Potential Counters:
-Taking him out before he can cut you, Izanagi

Basil Hawkins
-Attack Reflection
Potential Counters:
-The fact that it has a limit

Jewelry Bonney
-Age Manipulation
Potential Counters:
-Its limited range and her lack of Haki feats

At least on the team front, I think the Akatsuki's got this. Law has to worry about a lot of team ending moves and basically has to carry for the beginning of the fight
Didn't Brook's powers rip out the souls from Homies while certain people could resist those powers?

Not gonna happen here because they have Observation.
Did I say this was gonna happen? I was just showing you this because of the precog doubts.
Didn't Brook's powers rip out the souls from Homies while certain people could resist those powers?
Big Moms Soul Pocus becomes more or less effective via the willpower/haki of the target. Nagato and Obito just rip the souls out of bodies with their hands, characters that can touch their souls can try to fight it.

Big Moms Soul Pocus becomes more or less effective via the willpower/haki of the target. Nagato and Obito just rip the souls out of bodies with their hands, characters that can touch their souls can try to fight it.
Then they can probably resist it.

Whether or not it's just good analytical prediction or the eyes are literally showing images of the future is still being argued I see lol.
It's canonical prediction.
Like they flat out call it prediction.

All because you can see the images in your head doesn't mean it's showing you the future

Back