• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hi I'm new but I've been browsing the wiki for a while. Does Hircine resist dimensional manipulation at all? Caine could just turn him into a 2-D being.

All Daedric Princes already have Higher Dimensional Existence and of course True Godly Regen. Caine can't kill any of them at all, and of course 2-C Hircine is simply The Aspect not the real Hircine.

Basically, you have a fight between an aspect of a god vs a god. Likely, the battle will be between Matthew Shroedder and Uldmaster.

I could argue for Hircine, but my poor understanding of WoD would obstruct the fairness in my judgement so I will only observe.

I know Hircine is a higher dimensional being but I assumed his aspect wasn't. In these types of battles are the true forms allowed to intervene? Such as resurrecting said character or in this case manipulating the dimensions back to 3D or so. It wouldn't really be a 2-C battle anymore.

Okay, for those wondering about Caine's massive wall of abilities.

I literally told everyone that I didn't want to put it on his profile because it's too clustered and it's far too BLUE.

But noooo, people couldn't just check the WoD revision thread to see the cited version, they wanted and DEMANDED it be on their profiles.

THIS IS THE PROFILE YOU HAVE CREATED >:)

Anyways... 8-D hax, Caine summons an Archetype to fight for him, Caine can MIND BREAK as well.

Also, can Hiracine attack Transdual beings?

I agree with Ultima here, it's best we stay apart for the wiki will be obliterated if we dual once more.

But, it appears that there is no choice in this matter.

Or Ultima could play as M-body for Matthew and himself, since he is more than sufficant to argue Hiricine.

Show me the scan(s) of Caine transcending the cycle of life & death/existing unbound by it, and regenerating (not surviving) the destruction of paradise.

Self Love said:
Show me the scan(s) of Caine transcending the cycle of life & death/existing unbound by it, and regenerating (not surviving) the destruction of paradise.
Dont get me wrong, but surviving the destruction of something is usually interpreted as Regenerationn, not like I agree with that.

1. Why Life and Death? That's not the only Duality in fiction you know? And transcending the cycle of Life and Death isn't Transduality.

2. We know he has to regenerate from it, because the destruction of Paradise is above his pay grade, this is also backed up by the fact that beings like him can regenerate from the Abyss, which is a Total Negation of existence.

If you get destroyed in the process but come back, it's Regenerationn.

If you survive the destruction without being destroyed yourself, it's simply durability.

We know it all things was destroyed, because all things were all things.

In the scan, it states that all things where all things, and all things had nigh-Infinite meaning, a Sword would be a philosophy, an idea and a rose all at once.

This would go for the fact that Caine would be among these, and that when God (The One Giver's ELOHIM) destroyed Paradise, they also destroyed everything.

They destroyed all of their infinite meanings, in turn, destroying them.

Also, it's more of an assumption that Caine has 11-D (Apparently, The One Giver may become 11-D after all) Durability in all his key's, and then all beings in WoD having 11-D durability, than him just regenerating.

And Mage's have shown regen like this, such as being able to go into the Abyss and the Void, both of which are a total negation of Existence on a conceptual level.

Oh, I see!

Yeah, sure, i'll grab that for you one second, I'll post it on your wall because we're derailing this thread.

Back