• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of the Sharmats: Miraak vs Dagoth Ur

Miraak

MiraakLegends
"And when the world shall listen, and when the world shall see, and when the world remembers, that world will cease to be."

vs Dagoth Ur

DagothUrLegends
"I'm a god. How can you kill a god?"

Neutral Realm in Oblivion

Alduin was technically invincible before the introduction of Dragonrend. It was said that Miraak can defeat Alduin without using Dragonrend. Of course, Dragonrend can technically nullifies one's immortality.

This fight is going to be a close one.

It's not close at all. Dagoth Ur doesn't even need to resurrect as I'm pretty sure he one shots. Even if he doesn't one shot, he resurrect spams for the win.

Keeweed said:
It's not close at all. Dagoth Ur doesn't even need to resurrect as I'm pretty sure he one shots. Even if he doesn't one shot, he resurrect spams for the win.
I disagree on the combat capability of Dagoth Ur. Miraak is clearly stronger on the combat aspect due to the Thu'um. Dagoth Ur would get annihilated easily but will be resurrected as nothing happens. Based Nerevarine was definitely inferior to Miraak or LDB.

The question here is very interesting. Tools of Kagrenac use Tonal Magic, and Miraak knows Thu'um. Miraak has the very specific, tonal ability to nullify Dagoth Ur's powers. I am curious if his Thu'um can affect the Heart of Lorkhan.

If I remember the scaling correctly the Dovahkiin post Ebony Warrior can't even scratch a weaken avatar of Barbas, meanwhile the Nerevarine defeated the direct aspect of Hircine.

And I'm pretty sure Dagoth Ur's divine disease is passive so Miraak is instantly consumed by that.

Also the thu'um can't do anything to the Heart of Lorkhan and it doesn't even matter if it could because you placed the combatants in a random oblivion plane an infinite distance away from the heart. I don't even think Miraak knows the Heart exist.

how big is the AP for dagoth?

for miraak is 22 low-C jills (got one shot) <<<<<<<< Alduin <<<<<<< late game dova (casually) <<<<<<<<< Miraak

Miraak is literally in Dagoth Ur's scaling chain.

Miraak even after powering up multiple times still lost to the Dovahkiin, The Dovahkiin then absorbed Miraak's soul becoming vastly stronger, the Ebony Warrior was stated to be hilariously above the Dovahkiin and the hardest fight in the Dovahkiin's life, The Dovahkiin is stated as literally being invincible to himself pre fighting the Ebony Warrior after putting on the Ebony Warrior's armor, A weaken Barbas' aspect is straight invincible to that Dovahkiin and he would never be able to kill Barbas no matter what the Dovahkiin did, Hircine's direct aspect was at the height of its power when The Nerevarine fought it, and the Nerevarine almost died to Dagoth Ur when Dagoth Ur was both scewing around and not trying as they viewed the Nerevarine as their friend.

To say Dagoth Ur one shots is an understatement.

Also having a bunch of <<<<< is meaningless. Especially when you already write the reason the characters scale above the other characters.

your comparison dont match some profiles and statements of the profiles since "defeated the Avatar of Barbas, whom Clavicus Vile compared to the Dovahkiin in power" is listed in The vestige profile and this is base game Dovah that was stomped by Miraak, i agree dagoth ur wins and miraak does not have win con, but it is not by ap

That wasn't base game Dovahkiin and Barbas was compared to the Dovahkiin as being unkillable. The Dovahkiin needed the Rueful Axe to kill Barbas and without the axe the Dovahkiin wouldn't have been able to do anything.

This happen in base game skyrim and you say it is not in base game dovahkin? how is that possible? the feat says about vile statement in the beginning of the quest, before he even sends you to get the rueful axe

" you're almost as powerful as I am right now. But that's just because half of my power resides in that mutt, Barbas. Come to think of it, I know of a win-win situation for both of us.", almost half of clavicus = almost barbas, barbas is almost as strong as weakened vivec that according to profile is Comparable to the Nerevarine and Dagoth Ur, since Miraak stomped Dovahkin he is at least as strong as Dagoth ur

Hircines avatar >>>>> Avatar of Barbas. Hell i think that even Clavicus+Barbas is still weaker than Hircine.

Back