• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of the Posers - Reigen Arataka vs King

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Reigen takes this. He has shown more combats abilitys than King, and unlike King, Reigen has actually tried to hit people who outmatch him. As soon as Reigen hits King he'll realize he's a fraud and won't be afraid anymore, whereas King will still likely be to scared to fight.

King stands abosultely no chance

Reigen actually has combat experience and would win (An argument) even if the two of them were just pretending to be strong. King may be large but Reigen has handled worse (I think? I may have forgotten)

Question isn't this technically a stomp match? The profile puts King at likely 10-A but in the latest chapter of One Punh-Man One King states that it took all of his strength just to hold a sword in a specific pose. So doesn't his mean King he is technically just a normal 10-B human and not 10-A athlete? Here's the page. http://*****************/read-online/Onepunch-Man-O-N-E-chapter-109-page-19.html

@Peter King also had his power level unable to measured by Child Emperor's device due to being so weak. Despite that a regular man got a number. (Although the device may be a bit faulty)

I think King should be 10-B or 10-C.

Oh yeah I forgot about that. So is anyone gonna change it. Cause those evidence of him being even below average human came out ages ago but nobody bothered to change it.

I think King is weaker than the average human. But I wouldn't go as far as to say he's on the level of a handicapped person or small animal. So I made him 10-B instead of 10-C.

Reigen throws salt in his eyes and calls it a day. In all seriousness though, if King is only downgraded to normal human, not sub human, would that really be a stomp? A fight between a low level athletic human and a normal human isn't really one sided in the real world, all it really takes is picking up a slightly pointy palm sized rock off the ground and bam, the fight's even again.

About who I think would win. since Reigen's great at talking his way out of a situation, he could easily talk King out of fighting then catch him off guard if he wanted too. Or just throw salt in his eyes like I mentioned earlier.

Blahblah9755 said:
Reigen throws salt in his eyes and calls it a day. In all seriousness though, if King is only downgraded to normal human, not sub human, would that really be a stomp? A fight between a low level athletic human and a normal human isn't really one sided in the real world, all it really takes is picking up a slightly pointy palm sized rock off the ground and bam, the fight's even again.

About who I think would win. since Reigen's great at talking his way out of a situation, he could easily talk King out of fighting then catch him off guard if he wanted too. Or just throw salt in his eyes like I mentioned earlier.
Oh well alright than I'll just leave this thread now bye.

This seemed alright to add, since King technically has a wincon in the form of his bluffs + engine. I'll close this now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back