• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of the most beautiful women in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also this
yCH4gNC.png

IY5Tr6o.png
Another scan of OPM Espers being able to sense vital energy
usMnLOU.png

Its not really new, and as I said, I sent 5 scans of Espers sensing Vital Energy, Fubuki is an Esper
Yee but fubuki is quite inexperienced... Even if she can... It's not on her profile 😅 observation haki let's you turn of your presence/aura but that was only in the anime... So yes... We can't use stuff that isn't on her profile...

Yee but fubuki is quite inexperienced... Even if she can... It's not on her profile 😅 observation haki let's you turn of your presence/aura but that was only in the anime... So yes... We can't use stuff that isn't on her profile...
No, shes not. Shes been able to transfer someone energy to someone else, shes been able to use her esper abilities to enhace others' physical abilities. Saying shes inexperienced means that you either have not read OPM, or you are just that biased for Boa.

And you still no nothing about her… I have watched every one punch man episodes plus others… literally the same thing…

The way I read this is you trying to say that watching OPM episodes means you know anything about Fubuki despite her only fights being ones where she wasn't fighting properly (against Saitama she got made because of her inferiority complex and against Do-S she had her group hostage).

I am really really feel… I don’t know… bye… I am very very disappointed… I can’t reply

The way I read this is you trying to say that watching OPM episodes means you know anything about Fubuki despite her only fights being ones where she wasn't fighting properly (against Saitama she got made because of her inferiority complex and against Do-S she had her group hostage).
Reread every message… never did I act like I know everything about her… that’s why I asked…

Haki, her devil fruit and more
I know how haki works. I know that it doesn't defend against TK like how you said it does. I know that people with strong wills won't get knocked out by Hao haki. I know that Boa doesn't start fights with Love Beam. I know how her fruit works (you need to be attracted to her). I know that Ken haki has limits, like how people can still dodge your attacks, and I know that Boa Hancock's beauty doesn't affect everyone.

Reread every message… never did I act like I know everything about her… that’s why I asked…
I know, that's just how I read your comment lol, I literally had a page of debating where you asked questions, I'm just confused by your statement and wanted you to elaborate. I probably didn't articulate it properly sorry

Does anyone know the height of the monster association Base because Fubuki was able to sense Tatsumaki from all the way at the bottom while Tatsumaki was above it

I know how haki works. I know that it doesn't defend against TK like how you said it does. I know that people with strong wills won't get knocked out by Hao haki. I know that Boa doesn't start fights with Love Beam. I know how her fruit works (you need to be attracted to her). I know that Ken haki has limits, like how people can still dodge your attacks, and I know that Boa Hancock's beauty doesn't affect everyone.
You just said everything that's bad... And some aren't even true...

how people can still dodge your attacks,
Only because being MUCH faster than them... But they still can read their movements link
I know that Boa Hancock's beauty doesn't affect everyone.
Will on fubuki.
I know that people with strong wills won't get knocked out by Hao haki
They will...
I know that Boa doesn't start fights with Love Beam
She does...

It won't because like I said, for Boa to affect Fubuki, she will need to act in a certain way. Fubuki will see it as Boa looking down at her. She will get annoyed, rather than show attraction, then take out Boa while she is still acting cutely.

ok

ok
Really... If she stoned smoker her rank would be gone... Plus he has haki... Plus his intangible..
Where do you even get that from? About conquerors haki

Although it isn't on the profile, Fubuki could sense Tatsumaki who was at the top of the monster association base while she was on the ground, and the base is 8,708 meters based on this calc meaning she can sense things from distances longer than 4km meaning she will know where Boa is for the whole match.

Fubuki's profile is hella outdated

So all Fubuki needs to do is get within range and she won't have to worry about sneak attacks or anything while getting within several hundred meters where she will go for smashing Hancock into the ground which due to her lifting strength would mean her only option is to use conquerors although considering the fact she was suddenly smashed into the ground I doubt she would not be bewildered and try to use buso haki to escape it since she would assume it's a devil fruit which wouldn't work (please don't debate this again) before using hasho haki which would could be a viable wincon for Fubuki.

Fubuki's range should be upgraded to kilometers based on her sensing Tatsumaki from underground when Tatsumaki was ontop of a 8.7km base....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back