• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of The Hax Golden Boys (Reinhard vs Gilgamesh)

Status
Not open for further replies.
When exactly?

Anyway either inconclusive or Gil wins. As Rein can't ever touch him with the speed gap.

Oh, and before someone goes "The Spear has infinite speed and Mind Hax" he'll never get the spear out ever with the speed gap.

And before someone goes "Nifilheimr Fenrisworlf" he'll never get the time to use it.

The sheer speed gap would make it impossible to use, so it's inconclusive anyway.

Oh and, with him being tied to Merc he has so much divinity Enkidu will have a field day chaining him up.

He's not moving ever.

MFTL+ Gil is being downgraded

Now, Reinhard blitzes. (MHS vs FTL+)

And... Reinhard has a shitton of "anti-things" barriers, including conceptual resistance barriers. Instant soul ripping via Gladsheimr, shitton of ways to kill Gil.

And one more thing.

The speed gap here is literally billions of times worse then this

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4LIcOFvWqjk

And this

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=H6jNc-HDwVA

And this is without factoring Enkidu on a person who is more divine then literally anyone in the Nasuverse combined.

So if I actually see someone claiming Reinhard will have the time to whip out the spear with Gilgamesh immediately using Enkidu with bloodlust active. I'm just gonna argue a bit and then leave the thread if people actually think Reinhard can blink.

Have a nice day.

Everything Rein does is entirely useless to Gil and vice versa.

Gil can't bind him due to large as **** tier gap, will get blitzed after the downgrades, EA effects will be HEAVILY nerfed by the barriers.

Can Ea kill Rein? According to its description, yeah, with the whole "returns to nothingness", "Void spills everywhere" and "weapon of Void".

And Gil's speed is not being downgraded, sorry.

He can considering Rein needs to actually move to break them.

The downgrades were rejected.

All the reasoning from Matt, and The statements that were made.

Make a CRT if you disagree as per usual

Matthew was saying "BB said she was FTL", but she said "I'm LIGHTSPEED". Too busy to create another CRT.

Basically this

Now Swag if you can vote inconclusive so we can get this over with I would appreciate

-deep breath- boi.

Okay. Inconclusive, since Gil can't put this ************ down due to AP and Dura gap + Shitton of resistances and barriers.

Ohh the good old Golden Boy vs Golden Boy..last time this happen the match goes so f well, it get Exterminatus out of existence.

"Enkidu can be broken by sheer Tier gap"

Lemme see. Enkidu gets stronger and binds tighter the greater the Divinity.

Reinhard's strength - 5600 times greater than Gilgamesh at most.

Reinhard's Divinity that works against him by making Enkidu stronger - immeasurably greater than infinity x infinity.

Yeah, I'm going with Enkidu there.

Anyway, this thread is either a blitz + regen negation weapons, or it's a stomp for Rein. It's not a good thread either way.

Exterminatus'ing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back