• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of the Gods Ōkami Amaterasu VS Chakravartin

Phoenix821 said:
Actually it's 4-A for being a realm filled with stars.
Ah, I see.

So basically he's Semi Angered Asura that still got stomped by Final form Chakra level

Gargoyle One said:
Phoenix821 said:
Actually it's 4-A for being a realm filled with stars.
Ah, I see.
So basically he's Semi Angered Asura that still got stomped by Final form Chakra level
Did Semi Angered Asura create a real filled with stars?

Akuro the one who made he realm wa sonly a fraction of Yami and he was defeated by Amaterasu's son Chibiterasu, who is inferior to his mother by an unknown amount. He should also be inferior to the real Yami who Amaterasu was able to fight his first form even without her powers and weakened. Yami's final form should be superior to his previous forms for putting up a fight against Full Powered Amaterasu, but ultimately losing.

Ah, I see.

Did Semi Angered Asura create a real filled with stars?

No

A base form Chakravartin was devouring a Galaxy by existing.

And he's the absolute bottom of the scaling chain

Ryoshima Coast Amaterasu spun an entire galaxy at ridiculous speeds, this Amaterasu then went on to fight Rao in a fight that was pretty eavenly matched, literally one dungeon later and Amaterasu can body eight Rao's at once, and this is only about 3/4 of the way into the game, so she gets a ton stronger

This thread should be closed. "Inconclusive" or win for this version of Amaterasu should be the end result as not everyone here seems to have come to a conclusion(most seem to lean towards Amaterasu thought). Also, Phoenix, if you start spamming one more time, I am reporting you to the admins.

P.S. Its been quite a long time since you've posted that spam, but I am still warning you.

Yeah just leave it as inconclusive

It seems like spam to me...you can show me other examples on this wiki, if you'd like. Feel free to debunk my accusion.

Should this just be left as inconclusive?

Unless something changed in policy, you don't actually need votes for an inconclusive, IIRC. We just do that if it's immediately apparent that there's no clear cut winner and everyone supports it.

If a lot of time passes and the argument never gets solved and there are two clear sides, I do believe that a thread could be submitted as inconclusive or added to the profiles as such.

...dude, are you this narrow minded? Im not going to vote, because I already did. Look carefully at the context of my words and you may find the logic behind what I am talking about.

Back