• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

These are the most similar Gods ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of matches that aren't valid anymore, shouldn't Gil vs Yukari be either remade or removed given his upgrades and the fact that Time Paradoxxing won't work anymore?

Not sure if rematch worthy or if stomp now.

I was looking into Kars vs Gil and yeah, that wouldn't work anymore.

Yukari was barely inconclusive and that was because we gave up after 100 posts of memes. So, we could redo both.

I still have to make CRT to give Gilgamesh resistance to Existence Erasure or something like that, but I'm lazy.

Im one of 3 people on this site who's read that novel, I need sleep dude, I can't do another novel Kars thread anytime soon, especially when he's in revision hell.

Gargoyle, you're gonna kill me.

Monarch Laciel said:
CCC still always one shots if I remember correctly, so why would Gil resist existence erasure?
Because his bedroom is the Far Side, which is kinda described as a territory of nothingness or nil. Also, BB's reconstruction of the Far Side was described as BB "succeeding in conversion of nothingness". Also, I remember I read somewhere that anyone else would be erased in the Far Side, but this is the part where I read through all of it again to find everything relevant so that my upgrade can be accepted.

Monarch Laciel said:
And apparently Saver's Authority hax that I assume you thought would even things out(?) aren't combat applicable.
His authority hax should be combat applicable like how BB uses Potnia Theron and other Alter Ego's like Meltlilith uses Goddesses Authorities but he is featless so you can't really make an argument for it.

EDIT: Can someone close this? It's a Mismatch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back