• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of the Gods Ōkami Amaterasu VS Chakravartin

Let's get this one concluded, too. The wolf with an artsy side FRA.

Shinto God over Buddhism God for the reasons above-mentioned

Theglassman12 said:
Ok, if that's true, then I can see Amaterasu winning via using the brush a lot to avoid a lot of his attacks and keeping a distance while attacking.
Am I the only one who finds this reasoning a little lackluster?

Okay so

<Via using the brush to avoid his attacks and keeping his distance while attacking

So this reasoning is....

Ignoring the fact that this reasoning automatically assumes that just because Chakravartin leads with going into CQC means that Chakravartin will never once used ranged attacks despite the fact that as shown by swordstorm he's more then capable of doing so

Ignoring literally every detail C2 already brought up

Ignoring the one shot worthy AP advantage in Chakra's favor and Durability to tank literally anything Amaterasu throws at him that doesn't ignore Durability.

Saying Amerterasu wins via staying at Range and using Brush to dodge attacks is some of the laziest reasoning I've ever seen on a thread.

Not let me explain why Chakra IMO wins

As mentioned above, the AP and scaling chain is well above Amaterasu's

Two, Chakra himself is a much more overall versatile fighter and can switch his weaponry on thought, and has tons of sword dance weaponry, sword spam, is incredibly skilled in the CQC department, and has pretty much everything Amaterasu has barring time Stop and more.

Now, if there's a guy that debunks my reasoning and stated why Amaterasu wins, that's fine, I really don't care for either character as I wasn't that found of Okami playing it and Chakravartin is one of the most hateable pieces of video game garbage in existence.

But one sentence reasoning from Glass, straight up isn't valid, and I'd love to see people prove me wrong over what I typed

Sorry for the wall, and I am done,

Cranston_mic_drop.gif

Well for one Amaterasu does have some ways to buff her attack like with the Steel fist sake, and the String of Stray Beads which gives a 10x attack boost.

Also Amaterasu sops time just by activating her brush and can spam time slow, as well as being resistant to Chakravartin's Time stop.

Amaterasu can also reflect opponents projectiles back at them with power slash, and with vengence slips.

Phoenix821 said:
Well for one Amaterasu does have some ways to buff her attack like with the Steel fist sake, and the String of Stray Beads which gives a 10x attack boost.
Also Amaterasu sops time just by activating her brush and can spam time slow, as well as being resistant to Chakravartin's Time stop.

Amaterasu can also reflect opponents projectiles back at them with power slash, and with vengence slips.
This

That amp bumetter be good or it won't mean nothing

Chakra still tanks most of its attacks.

Chakra has control of his projectiles, he retracts them if they get reflected like he did with Asura

Gargoyle One said:
The reasons are the OPs tho
Am I supposed to ignore all of the points he makes simply because hes the OP, that seems illogical

You guys are going to have to define those reasons instead of going FRA you know.

After all, the guy answered exactly one point.

If your going to give FRA based on one point like I literally just debunked from Glass, I gotta ask if you actually agree with the reasons or are just saying FRA because you want a character to win

Am I supposed to ignore all of the points he makes simply because hes the OP, that seems illogical

No your supposed to answer all of my points, not just a single one the OP decided to clarify

Which you haven't.

Phoenix821 said:
Asura never reflected Chakra's projectiles.

All Chakravartin did was summon them and launch them at Asura.
Doesn't answer the fact that he can snap his fingers and reclaim them.

I don't think he'll be able to consudering as soon as he summons the spears Amaterasu will activate her brush, which stops time, then power slash causing him to be hit my his own attacks before he can do anything.

Issue is those attacks won't really do much when reflected.

Chakravartin has a massive AP advantage

Assuming Amaterasu can reflect attacks that one shot him as reflection is considered AP based depending on the ability

Chakra is only 30+ Billion times the speed of light while Amaterasu is 69 Trillion times the speed of light

Amaterasu can slow down time, and is completely unaffected by time stop

Amaterasu's String of Stray Beads gives her a 10x attack increase from her already Multi-Solar System level AP

Any projectiles Chakravartin attempts to use will be stopped by Amaterasu's power slash

Amaterasu wins

Otherwise Amaterasu speeblitzes. Though considering the Ap difference it may still be fair but I'll leave it as is unless you think it's fine.

GyroNutz said:
Speed's equal btw
Forgot, I still think Amaterasu wins for the other reasons I listed

Seol404 said:
Chakra is only 30+ Billion times the speed of light while Amaterasu is 69 Trillion times the speed of light
@Phoenix I was just correcting this bit here.

Ima retract my vote and wait for more arguments tho

Phoenix821 said:
Otherwise Amaterasu speeblitzes. Though considering the Ap difference it may still be fair but I'll leave it as is unless you think it's fine.
What is the AP difference? do we have any calcs

Amaterasu is>>>>>A guy who destroys a bunch of stars

Chakravartin in the form curbstomps a guy who curbstomps a guy who Stomps someone who can swallow a galaxy overtime by existing

TLDR Amaterasu gets AP stomped to oblivion

Gargoyle One said:
Amaterasu is>>>>>A guy who destroys a bunch of stars
Chakravartin in the form curbstomps a guy who curbstomps a guy who Stomps someone who can swallow a galaxy overtime by existing

TLDR Amaterasu gets AP stomped to oblivion

Don't forget that Amaterasu is >>>>>>>>> Chibiterasu, who defeated a guy who created an entire realm with numerous stars, and this guy was only 1/5 of the Yami

Back