• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

These are the most similar Gods ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Retired
Okay, I can't believe I never noticed these two with this many similarities.

Chakravartin is in Base, Saver's in his true form, I will go further if it's a stomp, Speed Equalized.

Saver: 0

Chakravarti: 8

Chakra one-shots, but given that Saver is a Nasuverse character, I'm sure his hax more than makes up for this.

Anyone mind telling me how his resistances and power nullification work?

Leaning more on Chakravartin atm, because Amita Amitabha which is Saver's best bet sounds like it would be useless against Chakravartin going by its own description.

Also Sacred Fig seems to be resistance which reduces several kinds of damage so I kinda see Saver still being subject to a Time Stop or something of the sort.

Turner of the Wheel won't help much either when Chakravartin has displayed even higher levels of artillery throwing whole planets and stuff.

All in all Chakra seems to have the edge from I've seen so far and since Saver doesn't have any broken type of Regenerationn to stay in the game, I see him going down before Chakra.

Chakravartin can one shot but Saver can hax him to death with his Authority so I dunno who wins.

How good is Chakravartin's reality warping? Does he have any resistance against time manipulation, causality manipulation and conceptual manipulation?

IIRC Reality Warping isn't combat applicable.

None of them, though he does have a time stop himself.

Then Saver time stops or reverses the time-flow and kills him with conceptual manipulation or something. But Chakravartin can one shot, so I guess I'm leaning to Saver but maybe it's just my Nasuverse bias.

Chakra has a time stop as well tho.

@Fate It shows the 3 abilities on his profile.

Gargoyle One said:
@Fate It shows the 3 abilities on his profile.
Not quite. His Authority reads as follows:

"As a God, Saver has Authority over the world, allowing for "world construction", through means such as event shifting, time manipulation, causality manipulation, creating the concepts needed for kingdom building, and so on. It is a power distinct from Codecasts, Noble Phantasms, and Skills in that while they achieve results based on some logical process or principle, Authority realizes a result simply because the user has the right to do so"

...Unless he actually has feats of displaying this offensively or in whatever way, I can't go assuming he insta-controls causality and aspects in every manner to outright tell his opponents "Disappear because I said so". Hence why I'm asking: I need to know the method for this in battle and what it does, otherwise I'll be grasping at straws.

He hasn't done it in combat since his True Form hasn't had an appearance. But all gods uses it in combat, just look at BB and how she uses Potnia Theron's max application(C.C.C) and Saver is one of the stronger Gods so he should be able to use his to the same extent in combat. The Gods also fought Sefar who could destroy and absorb concepts.

Well, even CCC isn't a "I said drop dead so it happens on a conceptual level to other comparable Gods" kind of stuff.

Plus not sure if Authority based powers would go oneshotting other beings who nope it (For example, BB's authority would be useless against Chakravartin as well since he is as old as the Universe, Embodies the very Wheel of Life, Death and Rebirth and is massively above all other Gods in its verse sans Endgame Asura who had gone through massive powers ups and even then, killing Chakravartin erased Asura as well since Chakra was the source of all mantra energy in its verse).

I'm having doubts that Saver's Authority stuff - without combat feats - will work perfectly on a God who no sells even its Noble Phantasm due to the very weakness it has, of losing power and becoming moot against Gods.

Otherwise, at least this leavesenough chances for Chakra to just get the opportunity he needs for a oneshot, as I see it.

I'll have to leave my vote with Chakravartin, but won't try to argue with anyone voting otherwise.

I don't think we can go and assume Saver can one-shot anything because BB can via C.C.C.

"Strongest beings in Nasuverse" are mostly hype and little actual feats.

All I'm saying is that Saver's authority should be comparable to the earth mothers and thus his max application should be on the same level as CCC. BB isn't even that special since all she did was take the Earth mother's authority from the moon cells database and even after she absorbed the moon cell she barely reached the authority level of Gods.

Well, as long as no one violently screams 'Stomp!', I'm voting for Chakra for Fate's reasons. Unless Saver has offensive hax that can be used here, I doubt he would even survive a slap from Chakra.

Tbh this does feel like a stomp or at the very least very shitty vs thread, since True Form Saver is basically featless and we don't know the extent of his authority so my vote is basically under a bunch of assumptions while Chakra literally one shots.

Yeah but we don't know how he uses it or if it even works on Chakra. It could be like Potnia Theron and literally not work due to Chakra surpassing his divinity.

"Could"

If Saver "Could" literally erase Chakra from existence, then it being a stomp is automatically thrown out the window.

Saver's hax literally has the same problem as Saitama's tiering, too many unknowns and no feats. My main argument is scaling his authority to BB's authority but disregarding her authority's weakness and his own potential weakness for the sake of the VS thread which is pretty bad. It would be much easier if you put Saver up against a person that's not a God but even then I really don't like people putting Saver's true form in vs threads since he is basically featless.

Switching to Chakra due to being able to one shot by doing literally anything.

Might be my nasuverse bias speaking but this does look like a mismatch, considering Chakra one shots with literally anything and Saver may or may not hax stomp him due to being featless.

Chakravartin for reasons above, I think this is 8-0 in favour of chakravartin, so can be added.

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
I don't think we can go and assume Saver can one-shot anything because BB can via C.C.C.
"Strongest beings in Nasuverse" are mostly hype and little actual feats.
wat

Swag, have you forsaken the Nasuverse wank upgrades ovo?

Oi, Monarch, since you're here.

Mind telling us if it's a stomp and adding it if it isn't?

4-B vs 4-A seems like a stomp to begin with

And apparently Saver's Authority hax that I assume you thought would even things out(?) aren't combat applicable.

So yes, it kinda looks like a stomp to me.

Yes but, because we're discussing nasu stomps now, I'm gonna take this Opportunity and ask, anyone good I can put Cu up against?

I give my life to feats lol.

As much as I like theorizing about Nasuverse future and its powers, what we refer to as "the strongest beings in Nasuverse" lack strong feats. 4-B Types are based on assumptions and statements that they are the strongest beings. We probably won't get a work about Types any time soon.

Too many assumptions and too little explanations by Nasu. It's his fault. You can't throw me a statement that Divine Spirits are probably higher dimensional beings and never adress it again in 2 years.

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
I give my life to feats lol.

As much as I like theorizing about Nasuverse future and its powers, what we refer to as "the strongest beings in Nasuverse" lack strong feats. 4-B Types are based on assumptions and statements that they are the strongest beings. We probably won't get a work about Types any time soon.

Too many assumptions and too little explanations by Nasu. It's his fault. You can't throw me a statement that Divine Spirits are probably higher dimensional beings and never adress it again in 2 years.
I GIVE MY LIIIIIIFFFFFEEEE! NOT FOR MATCHES! BUT FOR FEEEEEAAAAATTSSSS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back