• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chakravartin vs Frieza - Creator vs Emperor 0 | 0 | 0

The upgrades for Asura's Wrath are finished, what we've all been waiting for, before Asura vs Goku ever happens, how's about we have Chakravartin fight Frieza?

• Speed is equalized.
  • Creator Chakravartin vs T.O.P Frieza (He can transform into Golden Frieza but if that makes it a stomp then let me know to restrict it)
  • 3-A keys are used otherwise
  • Winner via K.O or Death
"Everything is as I have foreseen." (Chakravartin):

"I'm the strongest in the universe!" (Frieza):

Chakravartin looks into choosing Frieza to be his heir (Inconclusive):
Chakravartin_vs_Frieza.png

Well, Freeza has the obvious AP advantage (**** sake, dbs scaling chain is just wack) so any stray attack from Freeza is going to one-shot

Unless Chakravartin has some durability negation Frieza just flicks him. SSJG was already 110x above baseline 3-A and Golden Frieza is tens to hundreds of times stronger at this point.

The only wincon for Chakra is crush Frieza with his Lifting Strength. However i doubt he can do anything given Frieza massive power

He have no feat for Death Manip, and the reason for him to have that ability is very flowery, so we don't know how he gonna do with it. Possession??? I don't remember is there any feat like this
He literally possesses Asura's Daughter in his first appearance. Tbf though, that was also when he was masquerading as the Golden Spider.

Yup, Chakravartin also has Telekinesis, so what stops him from turning Frieza into a pancake via Telekinesis and LS?

Frieza's LS is unknown, but I don't think he's lifted an entire universe before-

Lifting Strength isn't AP, he can restrain Frieza but he can't harm him with it.

Harming a person requires AP, and Chakravartin doesn't have the AP to harm Frieza. Lifting Strength doesn't ignore durability, and the energy Chakravartin releases in his lift is far less than Frieza's durability. Maybe at that point he can squeeze him so tight that his blood vessels get closed and he dies from lack of blood flow?

With his LS advantage, he can squeez Frieza into a small enough form that his body can contort. But if he wants to cause actual damage, he'll need the AP/Power to back it up. Since Frieza's physical durability far surpasses Chakravartin's AP.

However if he really does have Telekinesis like I'm imaging. Can't he just restrain Frieza forever, that's a solid win condition.

Victory Conditions: Death of the opponent, removing the opponent from the battlefield for at least one week (BFR), knocking the opponent out for at least one hour, or incapacitating the opponent by putting him in a state in which he can not harm the other fighter(s) for over a day, are to be assumed as victory conditions.

Though that sounds like a stomp in the other direction.

I wasn't being literal. Look above, I edit my comment.

He only needs to hold him for 24 hours.

Every dragon ball characters can telekinetically control their ki blasts. Some blasts can even automatically home on target

Chakravartin has never used his telekinesis to restrain the opponent, and in this form he doesn't use it at all.
Creator Chakravartin uses Energy Projection, CQC, Time Stop (which is very very brief) and Weapon Creation.

Back