• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Rick Sanchez

The Doctor

Both are 4-B

Current incarnation of the doctor

current rick sanchez

Both have knowledge of each other

Both are Bloodlusted

Both have all their equipment that is capable of solar system destruction aka 4-B but nothing higher. They can also have any of their equipment that is not capable of solar system busting.

The Doctor Knows rick sanchez but he only gets 1 day of prep while Rick gets 3 days of prep.

Battle takes place in a neutral universe (a universe where both their powers and equipment work)

Anyway this fight started because Rick's Shenanigans nearly ended up endangering London and the entire earth. The Doctor tells rick to stop. Rick gives the Doctor a challenge. He must defeat him with a day of prep while he himself gets 3 days of prep. If the Doctor wins then everyone is saved but if he loses, rick destroys the london and the earth.

Can the Doctor win or will Rick's Shenanigans be too much for him.

I have only seen like 25/30 EPs of the doctor but I think he lacks proper feats compared to Rick. So, for now, I choose Rick

The Doctor has passive High 1-C Probability and causality manipulation still doesn't protect them from the fat idiot writing the show's plot currently

Last edited:
The doctor's passives only mean that she/he will win eventually but may still be temporarily incapacitated, also what prevents the Doctor from disabling Rick's technology with her Sonic Swiss knife?

4B is kinda a weird place to limit both Rick and the Doctor, since outside the Tardis and Time Lord tech, the Doctor only has a 4B feat from regeneration, while Rick dosen't even have a 4B feat, since all of his feats go above or below 4B.

Still, all things considered, the Doctor has routinely outsmarted geniuses on or above Rick's level, and even Nigh-Omniscient beings, so I'd say the Doctor is more likely to win even with only 1 day of prep vs 3.

i agree with Ned like he has insane prob manip in base. also as tyranno said limiting the doctor to this is stupid because it means he cant even use the tardis.

Back