• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of the Divines: Fierce Deity vs. Hylia. (0-2-0)

Hylia's almost definitely stronger than FD, who doesn't have the hax to make up for that, and Hylia has sealing.

The real cal howard said:
Hylia's almost definitely stronger than FD, who doesn't have the hax to make up for that, and Hylia has sealing.
What makes her "definitely stronger" if I might ask?

The real cal howard said:
Her and Demise supposedly being the strongest non Triforce wielding people in verse.
Does that still hold up when Majora's Mask and the Fierce Deity's existence comes into being waaayy after Demise and Hylia are reincarnated as Ganon and Zelda respectively?

I mean, Majora does the same feat as Demise, casually creating a pocket-reality with a sun in it, and the Fierce Deity stomps him, while Hylia only matched Demise.

Anyway, I got to go for the night. Good night.

I personally don't Hylia is particularly stronger than FD, but they're close enough so it doesn't matter. She probably lol seals as even having the powers of every mask of the game, the only relevant one is perception manipulation, which gets nulled by Hylia's sensing.

Back