• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of the Beam Blades

Xx.davidparra said:
What does Bibleman usually start with?
He mostly starts close ranged with his sword, while quoting scriptures from the Bible to use to his advantage. Some of his scriptures can obliterate his opponent, so they are indeed useful for Bibleman.

Before I debate I have a couple of questions

-What do the bible quotes do excactly?

-Does he instantly use them or when he is in danger?

-How skilled is he with the sword?

Xx.davidparra said:
Before I debate I have a couple of questions
-What do the bible quotes do excactly?

-Does he instantly use them or when he is in danger?

-How skilled is he with the sword?
1. The bible scriptures give him some sort of an advantage over the opponent, some scriptures are just trivia, but some can weaken the opponent, and some can literally obliterate the opponent.

2. Bibleman uses the scriptures instantly. He only uses prayers for when he is in danger

3. Bibleman's skill level is high, he can keep up with all of his villains who also have similar weapons. He is able to react to projectiles, and easily hold laserbeams off with his sword, and deflect them back to his opponent.

- Travis's amps give him a 7.5x AP boost, let him blitz opponents comparable to him and he also has a move that can vaporize a huge room of people [1]

- Travis's also uses amps instantly, unless Bibleman has amps that can lets him keep up with an opponent that can blitz him 3 fold, it's not gonna end well for him

-Feel free to tell me more on Bibleman skill feats but for now I think Travis takes the edge in skill, He beat the world's best assassins in a world where MMA and kendo masters are seen as fodder, He can watch those crappy caset tapes about kendo and master the techniques first watch, and Travis surpassed his own master and avenged his death not even 20 minutes later.

I also think its sorta poetic how similar these two are. Bibleman even looks a lot like Destroyma lol

I'll write some Travis's wincons

- Way more skilled with his beam katana

- His stat amps boost his ap by 7.5x and let him speed blitz opponents

- Travis can use his amps instantly

- Travis almost always goes for the kill, so if bible man decided to read a scripture that's too long, Travis would probably say "what the hell?" while decapitating him

- Travis has pseudo resurrection he can use once that replenishes his stamina and gives him a bit more health[1]

-[2] can range spam if he wanted to

- Travis has way more stamina

- some good-ass instinctive reaction that borders on precog [3] [4] with both being done without paying attention

Well, Bibleman only resists Empathy and Fear.

For powers/abilities, Bibleman can use Faith to amp himself to become stronger, his Faith can allow God himself to create a Forcefield around Bibleman. If Travis tries to hit the Forcefield, even with a weapon..Yeah, he literally melts..Which is an easy wincon for Bibleman.

Back