• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Deadpool's regen is somewhat combat applicable, it's just he can't use the full extent of it in a combat applicable time.

So is the fact that Panty's bullets cause things to explode a thing, considering it was a plot point in an early episode? Cause I feel like that's a huge advantage if she can just blow Deadpool to bits with every shot.

Then Panty wins via Incap. She'll reduce Deadpool to giblets with just a few shots, cause without knowledge Deadpool should't be anymore prone to dodging random bullets then anyone else with his kinda regen. Unless I'm wrong and Deadpool isdodging bullets all the time even though he wouldn't need to.

Backlace is unable to harm humans. And Deadpool, despite being a mutant, is still a human. IMO Backlace should harm Deadpool no better than Cable's pistol to Deadpool in Deadpool 2 - if it would not be a toy gun.

And since this is a one-on-one fight Panty does not have access to Super Weapon or even Ultimate Weapon.

Lifting strength is the only advantage for Panty when Panty can play tug-of-war with Deadpool but both have similar striking strength so otherwise the advantage won't help Panty. Deadpool should win by skill, tactics and stamina.

Backlace being unable to be able to harm humans is said to be "open to equalization" on her profile.

Maverick Zero X said:
Backlace being unable to be able to harm humans is said to be "open to equalization" on her profile.
So this Backlace is still a normal pistol super effective against spiritual demons but just an average gun against humans at max? Or just a toy gun? Or some deus ex machina that can close this thread as a stomp?

Preeety sure that's not how equalization works, I mean we don't let BB authority stuff she explicitly cannot authority during to not being earth based.

That is how equalization works, its the same as saying genjutsu and other techniques from naruto explicitly dont work on non chakra users

I mean if the gun specifically says it doesn't work on humans, I don't think equalization suddenly means it does.

Wokistan said:
Preeety sure that's not how equalization works, I mean we don't let BB authority stuff she explicitly cannot authority during to not being earth based.
Apologies I cannot fully understand the quoted statement - do you mean that, verse equalisation should only allow Backlace to be a pistol super effective against spiritual demons but this should not turn a mutated human into a spiritual demon?

I guess you are saying, through verse equalisation, Backlace will still have AP much better than a toy gun, but but should not be like some deus ex machina that one-shots (if this is the case then it is a serious hax stomp and may the admin close this thread now). It should still be a gun only super effective against spiritual demons but still does normal damage against humans like a normal Colt Model 1873 does. But a Marvel mutant is not anything close to a true spiritual demon in the Marvel universe. So, it still does normal gunfire damage against Deadpool like any ordinary loaded pistol does.

I hope this clarifies. (Because, if that gun can be that deadly against anyone then this would be a haxstomps or AP stomp and the admin can close this.)

Backlace under verse equalization would affect Wade but it wouldnt cause him to violently explode like it does to ghosts

Though the AP gap would cause that to happen

Yeah, basically that. You did a better job explaining my own thoughts than I did.

What's the best he's shown that's combat applicable? His high takes forever.

Incap is a day, so vaporization wouldn't cut it. That seems faster than I remember, actually.

Back