• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
WeeklyBattles said:
That is how equalization works, its the same as saying genjutsu and other techniques from naruto explicitly dont work on non chakra users
Well Ocular genjutsu could work on nonchakra users

Chakra was redconned hard...

Litiraly anybody has it now in the naruto verse, from summons to freaking humans before hagoromo. At most it can be argued they only had Yin and Yang, but that doesn't change anything.

and weekly, I clearly remember you saying that we don't give others chakra pathways due to verse equal. Not to call you biased, but you do seem to change your mind a lot depending the characters.

No, we do give others chakra pathways, giving chakra to people who dont have it for versus threads has been a staple for years now

I dont recall ever saying otherwise

And yet you clearly disagreed with it, but that doesn't even matter.

Birds, frogs, toads and snakes have shown to have it as well, so its far more different than changing someones species.

Again, nearly every holy weapon will be much more usefull if not

If i disagreed with it at any point then i was wrong and i apologize for giving misleading information. Giving chakra to things that dont have it in threads is something we've done for years

We give chalra, im pretty sure. What we don't do is make stuff that wouldn't work on humans work on tbem. If we were to do that, would we not have to let everyone win by eating 871 and incappjng for a day? Also, regular guns amped won't cause Deadpool's flesh to explode. They'd mostly penetrate throigh his softer flesh, and while they would cause more damage than a gun at his AP level, she's not reducing him to gibs with a few shots of a non explosive gun.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Wok Yes they would as amping normal guns with her power gives them that property
I would rather say Panty would use her raw strength to throw any projectiles direct at DP or just punches and kicks him to defeat.

Jasonsith said:
I would rather say Panty would use her raw strength to throw any projectiles direct at DP or just punches and kicks him to defeat.
That wouldn't get past his regen

doesnt need to get past his regen, its already been acknowledged that Panty cant get past his regen. It would however damage him to the point that his regen would take too long to allow him to regen in the required timeframe

The non-combat aplicable regen is the mid-high one.

Wich isn't needed to heal from kicks that aren't thousends of times stronger

Do you guys even realize the AP advantage needed to pulverize someone? X4 is only a wortwhile advantage when hitting organs is fatal.

Is 4x enough to tear off arms and legs? How about ripping his head off or him completely in half? Any of that should be enough for an incap. She doesn't need to pulverize him.

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
Is 4x enough to tear off arms and legs? How about ripping his head off or him completely in half? Any of that should be enough for an incap. She doesn't need to pulverize him.
No. None of that stuff takes long enough for him to regen to count as incap.

I'm pretty sure in the second movie it took him most of the day to regen his lower half</stike>

Forgot this was comics Deadpool. I don't know much about comics Deadpool regen.

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
I'm pretty sure in the second movie it took him most of the day to regen his lower half Forgot this was comics Deadpool. I don't know much about comics Deadpool regen.
^^^

This thread has been going on for a while.

Back